• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Xiraiya

Man I hate that, I wish more games with controller support let you choose what controller you're using so it displays the right buttons

In Dark Souls 1 I had a mod where someone ripped out the PS3 Buttons from the PS3 version and that was actually fantastic and it just installed nicely over the Xbox buttons, DS2 has a similar thing now but I couldn't use the program that replaces textures since Durante made his new program Win7+.

100.gif

This gif truly expresses how I feel like 99% of the time.

image.php

The hell is that?

Kisses means mecha fists.

Emouse

In Dark Souls 1 I had a mod where someone ripped out the PS3 Buttons from the PS3 version and that was actually fantastic, DS2 has a similar thing now but I couldn't use the program that replaces textures since Durante made his new program Win7+.

Oh that's pretty cool actually, it doesn't bother me too much because I know both controller layouts as well as I possibly can, it'd just be nice for the games to display the right one

beinfilms

There's a segment in particular I think might trip up Matt and Liam a little bit because of stuff you need to remember before rewinding, and it ends up being a pretty fun but lengthy moment.

Basically Episode 2 puts the pressure on you with the ways you use your rewind, so that's actually pretty cool to see.

Also a theory I have that I told Beloved that made her bummed out because it was a "Aww fuck, that's totally what's going to happen isn't it?" moment for her, so I'll put it in spoilers, this is purely based on my thoughts from playing episode 1.

I think it's going to end up being that Max is the reason Rachel Amber disappeared and is actually the cause of most of the game's story, aside from that big tornado thing, I think it'll turn out that she went way back to the beginning and saved Rachel, especially since Chloe mentions "She was talking about meeting someone who changed her life right before she disappeared" and my first thought was "Well the only real life changing character is Max, right now anyway"

I don't know, I kind of think it's going to be more out there than that. After episode 1, I decided that my theory is that Rachel might also be a time traveler, based on things like her seeming to be friends with everyone, like Max is able to use her powers to be. Now that I'm playing through episode 2, and getting things like having to convince Chloe, that seems less likely, but I still think it's going to be something on that level.

Top Bottom