• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should wait a little longer. A lot discussion still about BB here so far is people asking for tips or asking for helps/questions about mechanics. I think as more of us grasp that kind of stuff and start wondering where bosses are, lore stuff, etc. in about a week or so then we should move it over. Its still really new and I don't want people in the steam chat to get spoiled by plot/bosses because they have a question about the best location to farm blood vials.
Mmm, yeah that's a good point. Most of the MonHun stuff was teaching people too, but there's way less to spoil there. Ironically, by the time the LP starts we should have some good headway lol

Alfebit

Banned
I think we should wait a little longer. A lot discussion still about BB here so far is people asking for tips or asking for helps/questions about mechanics. I think as more of us grasp that kind of stuff and start wondering where bosses are, lore stuff, etc. in about a week or so then we should move it over. Its still really new and I don't want people in the steam chat to get spoiled by plot/bosses because they have a question about the best location to farm blood vials.

Questions I guess are fine but we shouldat least stop posting updates about where we are in the game.

Fuck this game. Fuck Father
"I just turned in to a werewolf and pinned you to a gravestone"
Gascoigne

FylKxwC.gif

Zenfalcia

Hopefully it'll die down as people figure out the game and have less questions.
Fuck this game. Fuck Father
"I just turned in to a werewolf and pinned you to a gravestone"
Gascoigne
It doesn't help that you can't see behind you and the arena has obstacles you need but also impede you.

Fourth Bloodborne boss defeated.
That numbing mist really helped, though it starts faking you out near the end and I wasted a couple of them.

Kind of a shame that you can't stagger her attacks with your firearms.

Zenfalcia

So many white bars that aren't tagged as Bloodbourne makes highlighting spoilers a minefield.
Assume everything is a bloodborne spoiler. It's schrodinger's spoiler. Is it a BloodBorne spoiler or is it not?
Questions I guess are fine but we shouldat least stop posting updates about where we are in the game.
that seems like a pretty good idea, but it's going to be hard since people want to talk about how far they are.

That numbing mist really helped, though it starts faking you out near the end and I wasted a couple of them.

Huh? You're talking about
Viscar (I forget the name) in that graveyard cathedral that looks like a dog? I totally staggered her and got the visceral attack.
?

Shackzam

Is she the fourth? She was my 3rd, but my friend led me there saying she was the 3rd.

beinfilms

All of you guys with your ability to play Bloodborne, and I'm just sitting here with no way to play it like
olkrWsG.jpg

I've been looking for an excuse to use that all day. This is a little forced, but whatever.

Zenfalcia

Its even worse then when he shit talked me and my waifu. I remained anonymous.
Is it tho? We knew it was you. Although a good amount of people know who mike is.
It's going to be great.
Fuck me. Eating salad for lunch for two more weeks and fucking YouTube keeps showing me a goddamn KFC ad.
Eat KFC tho.
All of you guys with your ability to play Bloodborne, and I'm just sitting here with no way to play it like
olkrWsG.jpg

I've been looking for an excuse to use that all day.
It's fiiiiine. You're not the only one.

If we watch Bible Black, what time would that be? Because my mom is here on Saturdays and I don't think she'll be cool with me watching some fucked up hentai in the front room in the middle of the day.

Zenfalcia

Noooooo....not yet

Cheating for a blood test on the 9th. Though hopefully it's a habit that sticks
Do it tho.

Yeah... It probably won't work, but you can try. What's the point of cheating the blood test? Are they going to jail you for overdosing in fatty foods?
If we watch Bible Black, what time would that be? Because my mom is here on Saturdays and I don't think she'll be cool with me watching some fucked up hentai in the front room in the middle of the day.
It's fiiiine!

Do it tho.

Yeah... It probably won't work, but you can try. What's the point of cheating the blood test? Are they going to jail you for overdosing in fatty foods?
No it'll work though. Fooling the doctor into thinking I actually did something, and maybe tricking myself into good habits

I think we were thinking of a day other than Saturday so Banana could join in but I can't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom