• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

I found this humorous

BVbtLPO.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH okay
Cause that shit just looked weird and dumb with an undercurrent of creativity

The entire series is very strange. Nier and 3 still have their levels of depth and subtle undertones, but nowhere near as much as Drakengard 1 does. It says the least of its 3 through its narrative, but what it does say is the most powerful, which is why people (and myself) tend to think Drakengard 1 has the best story of the three games.

Its also the most fun to analyze of the series.

I found my first
Magic Mace while exploring the streets of The Unseen Village. I must be in this zone too early, all the doors are locked. I'll fight the boss in the basement and see if that unlocks
shit
BB:
Yo, what weapon does that gunner guy have. It looks like a blade that comes out of his arm.

The Stake Driver. I'm using it, it's a pilebunker

That and he thinks Rei is the worst even tho shes great.

Rei is a doll. There's nothing to her. I can't see why anyone would be interested in nothing.

But I don't have any interest in Evangelion past it's cool wannabe mechs and the character study.

Katsuragi actually is a character fleshed out. Asuka same thing.

Zenfalcia

Rei is a doll. There's nothing to her. I can't see why anyone would be interested in nothing.

But I don't have any interest in Evangelion past it's cool wannabe mechs and the character study.

Katsuragi actually is a character fleshed out. Asuka same thing.
Perhaps empathy for her or people like her lack of emotion mixed with moments where she has emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom