• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

I'm looking more forward to the IC match and Orton vs Rollins than any of the other matchets. Wyatt vs Taker is eh, and I couldn't care less about Cena vs Rusev just because of how they handled the whole build up. But I guess Brock vs Reigns can't possibly be disappointing, especially with how that shit ended on RAW.

I hope Sting vs HHH lives up to the hype though.

Man fuck how RAW ending this week. They were both grabbing on the title and then it cuts.

I'm looking more forward to the IC match and Orton vs Rollins than any of the other matchets. Wyatt vs Taker is eh, and I couldn't care less about Cena vs Rusev just because of how they handled the whole build up. But I guess Brock vs Reigns can't possibly be disappointing, especially with how that shit ended on RAW.

I hope Sting vs HHH lives up to the hype though.

I just really hope Taker is a no show. Though, I haven't finished RAW so he could show up and ruin that hope. Cena just has to have something to do, so I'm just happy he's not in the main picture.

RainSD

Neo Member
Yo Fault, the reason we couldn't connect to each is because if you're trying to play with a friend you need the resonance bell.

Zenfalcia

Naked Apron
is a bit much along with the
vampiric powers in declaring that she's his girl.
She really wanted to get in there.
She knew he loved Shouko, so she was pretty desperate in trying to win him over. You forgot about the point where they had sex/he raped her.

Jman014

No its cause Yamcha is the worst.

Isry
image.php

I also like your avatar's hat.

I have no idea what the hell to do at this current area.
The door at the top of the Healing Church Workshop is locked, and the pit down below leads to a small area that doesn't seem to lead anywhere except back up to the cathedral.

I suppose move on to the
forest
, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom