• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear that Russia is getting Halo Online? I think the Call of Duty one is for China.
airplane-flying-hd-wallpaper-1080p.jpg
I really hope we get one of those some day.

Jman014

I really hope we get one of those some day.
Well there's always Planetside 2 that you can play!
IT'S FIIIIINE.

What's next, laserguns in the future?
People still care about Halo?

I would care more if I could play the latest one on PC with mouse and keyboard.
But I thought the idea behind Toonami was to get more people into anime not turn them away from it.
I'm sure all the fourteen year-olds watching Toonami found their new favorite show.

Man I remember old Toonami when that Tom guy had his own storyline and like, got destroyed by something and the ship got fucked up.

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAW AN AD ON ADULT SWIM FOR SAO 2 AND
NOW THEY HAVE GUNS?! WHY?!

But I thought the idea behind Toonami was to get more people into anime not turn them away from it.
I'm sure all the fourteen year-olds watching Toonami found their new favorite show.

Except you had full party control and the reason for getting to the end of each dungeon was the reward of a new party member and more information on solving the mystery. The reward in P3 is just a boss and not dying.
The P3 bosses are good and fun though. Also I still don't mind not having party control, P3P is cake.
It really isn't.

Dungeons were just as bad in terms of design but it at least had variety. Also the S Links were way better in P4.
Best Slinks are FeMC in P3P

The P3 bosses are good and fun though. Also I still don't mind not having party control, P3P is cake.

While the bosses are good, they're just bosses. P4 had bosses on the same level, but there was more of a reward at the end.

And while Party Control might not matter to you, it didn't stop being annoying to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom