• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persona 3 gameplay isn't really what I call super fun.
I actually prefer playing it. There's a huge emphasis on the protag, and so making good personas is a huge emphasis. P4 you can just do fucking whatever, more so in Golden since they let you pass on every broken skill in the universe. Even P3P is bothering me since I'm just wrecking everything.
While the bosses are good, they're just bosses. P4 had bosses on the same level, but there was more of a reward at the end.
And while Party Control might not matter to you, it didn't stop being annoying to me.
I don't care for most of the P4 bosses now that I've replayed a good amount of it. Vanilla
Yukiko
and
Shadow Teddie
arethe only ones that really do anything interesting.
Kanji, Naoto, Chie, Mitsuo are all kinda nothing or annoying. The last handful are alright.
And yeah, that's fine. Different opinions.
P3P tho

I'm too lazy to find an "Oh, You" image, so just imagine I put it here.
Luv u

Also what the fuck it's 2AM? I'm supposed to sleep

tumblr_machh79P051rpey89.gif

Zenfalcia

Chris_IWS

Just watched the Eva Mechaweek video. Whatever about the quality of the game, can we please stop letting bad button mapping interfere with videos of emulated games? Thought Woolie might have learned after the Madworld videos.

Just watched the Eva Mechaweek video. Whatever about the quality of the game, can we please stop let bad button mapping interfere with videos of emulated games? Thought Woolie might have learned after the Madworld videos.

That involves Woolie reading which might be too much for him. He's trying his best.

Just watched the Eva Mechaweek video. Whatever about the quality of the game, can we please stop let bad button mapping interfere with videos of emulated games? Thought Woolie might have learned after the Madworld videos.

Button-Mapping N64 to a 360 controller is super shit. I had to buy a USB N64 controller just to avoid this.

Unlocked all three bloodgem slots on the Saw Cleaver. I really love this idea of customization, and the possibilities of combinations with status effects and boost give me a real Shadow Tower vibe.

Only this time instead of finding random loot with said stats, you just make your own.

Warning: be on the lookout for a
man you can send to the chapel
in the
Forbidden Forest
. Just look around his immediate area for the reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom