• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 player smash, 2 teams, Guys Vs Girls

FOX ONLY
NO ITEMS
FINAL DESTINATION

I actually don't want that as it would only prove, again, that the majority of any fandom is sexist and afraid of change in the worst way possible. The Zaibatsu and their girlfriends may not care about those sorts of comments, but that doesn't mean it's permission for them to continue to exist.

That's an occasion where it'd be cool if they decided to close the video to comments.

I am pretty annoyed today. No internet connection, so I can't play Sunset Overdrive. Got CoD preordered so that's out today, can't play the mulyiplayer when I pick that up.
Fuck everything.

You could play the wonderful Campain tho. I really like the concept of proxy wars with PMC after playing MGS4.

I'm mainly happy they zoomed out the gatdam camera. X&Y were so zoomed in, it didn't resemble any other Pokemon game.

I realize I'm a nitpicky person.

Xiraiya

It's that good in X/Y to be fair though. We're not missing much

I don't know, that was one of the things I was hyped about in X/Y because Pokemon is always going to be Pokemon, I really just wanted a simple way to make my character unique, so I was hoping it'd be a thing that would be consistent in every release after X/Y.
Of course it's going to be simple because that's the style of the game.

croten

I don't know, that was one of the things I was hyped about in X/Y because Pokemon is always going to be Pokemon, I really just wanted a simple way to make my character unique, so I was hoping it'd be a thing that would be consistent in every release after X/Y.

I assume they're keeping it the same due to you playing as a pre-existing character. It'll probably be back in future releases

croten

Their cop out excuse was that "Kalos is a region of beauty, and the customization goes with that regions theme".

So maybe not.

Character customisation I don't care about but if you could add little things to your actual pokemon then I would give a shit. Why can't my Pikachu wear a hat like the one in smash

Village

Character customisation I don't care about but if you could add little things to your actual pokemon then I would give a shit. Why can't my Pikachu wear a hat like the one in smash

I do , I wanna be black in Pokemon.

I wanna play final fantasy Modern warfare.

tumblr_ndniuyUy1f1qlvbp1o1_500.gif

Anung

Un Rama
Imagine being a voice actor and your going to audition for a role and you see Troy Baker in the waiting room with you? Might as well just walk out.

joe2187

Banned
Imagine being a voice actor and your going to audition for a role and you see Troy Baker in the waiting room with you? Might as well just walk out.

"Hi, Im Troy Baker, you may remember me from such game as every single one of them ever made"

David Hayter > Troy Baker.

Hayter has successful VO work and a successful screenwriting resume.

Besides, he's the only VO actor I approve to do the voice for everything.

hey guys Its finally happening
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=923896
the beginning of the end for Sega
maybe Pat will get lucky and Nintendo will buy the Yakuza series

Yes! this could fit in with them bringing games to steam! It seems they are pulling away from physical releases and going for online and digital games. If Valkyria Chronicles does good maybe, just maybe we could get the sequels or some of their other games like Vanquish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom