• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

The blow is still very strong though. Your wallet probably feels a lot lighter and your bank account a lot emptier.
I had a lot of reward points.

dYC94Aj.png

Squishy3

How did you get that much.
If you spent a certain amount in the first 3 months you got the card you get a huge points amount, and I just never used it. Stuff just adds up after that. It's like 2 points per dollar spent if used on dining and travel, so I always charge plane tickets to it.

I really like when people reference stuff from other mangas. It's kinda like an inside joke.

Oh? Really? It's pretty good. What do you like about it?
I just watched the scene again and it plays a sewing machine sound effect. It's fucking perfect.

Squishy3

That is fantastic, too bad you wasted it on an XBONE though.
I have more games that I want to play for Xbone than I do for PS4, so... PS4 doesn't have weird Japanese games yet either, and there's already one available (2 if you count the DR3 DLC as a weird Japanese game) and Scalebound and Phantom Dust are on the way for Xbone.

Plus Master Chief Collection is god tier, even if it sadly has Halo 4.

Squishy3

It's great. I was reading the manga then realized there's an anime out. I'm going to binge it after a few things.

Totally necessary image.
The anime only covers 30 chapters of the manga, but the manga's only got like 100 chapters. They recorded one of the songs that happens after the anime ends, so it's like they planned for it to continue but just didn't get the greenlight or funding.

Zenfalcia

The anime only covers 30 chapters of the manga, but the manga's only got like 100 chapters. They recorded one of the songs that happens after the anime ends, so it's like they planned for it to continue but just didn't get the greenlight or funding.

The manga only has 40 chapters out currently. At least ones that are translated. So they can't have more episodes until more chapters are released,

No it's not. it's limping on the side.

i'm scared you guys..

Limping?

Squishy3

The manga only has 40 chapters out currently. At least ones that are translated. So they can't have more episodes until more chapters are released,

Limping?
Wait, are we still talking about Beck or something else? Because I definitely finished reading Beck.

Jman014

I just saw a Warlords of Draenor ad on TNT while watching Law and Order. Oh Blizz. I'm buying the xpac but not because of your ad on TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom