• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

I have no idea what you guys are doing or at what time, so my excuse for not joining is that the prison guards won't let me.

Squishy3

ATLUS wouldn't get nearly as much hate if they didn't tease Europe with their releases. They say it's coming and then it takes literally years.

If they just didn't release their games in europe at all, there'd be less of a shitstorm.
This is the first release they're doing a release in Europe themselves though right? Didn't they use another company to handle the European releases before? It could get better from here on, considering they won't have to deal with Zen United's bullshit anymore. Ultimax is getting it's actual European release this month, for example. Although Sega is translating it, but still. I'd hope it would improve from here on out.

We can talk about time and anyone is free to join.. I'm going have to figure out a way to invite everyone... Or plan it..

i was thinking 4-7 EST some time around there. What does everyone think?
That's good for me. Inb4 something pops up last minute and I have to duck out

Zenfalcia

That's good for me. Inb4 something pops up last minute and I have to duck out

Currently I have 8 people who want to play and only 6 players can play at a time, unless we find a server that can have more than 6 and has halloween maps. I'll do some scouting and find a server.

Oberon

Banned
Atlus aren't great with Europe I know but SEGA are even worse with everything outside of Japan. Including Europe.

And to be fair, localizing into one language is tough enough.

Oh buhuu, it's their job to do this, I don't like being treated like a second class customer.

Little Mac ain't worth shit.

Zero Suit Samus for lyfe

Pfff, Ganondorf is where it's at. Strangly nobody except me is playing him online...

Currently I have 8 people who want to play and only 6 players can play at a time, unless we find a server that can have more than 6 and has halloween maps. I'll do some scouting and find a server.

I could probably set up a server. I kinda wanna see how decent my laptop works when using server stuff. I've set up a decent Teamspeak server once and it turned out ok.

I could probably set up a server. I kinda wanna see how decent my laptop works when using server stuff. I've set up a decent Teamspeak server once and it turned out ok.
Careful with that stuff, it's deceptive how difficult it is to set up gaming servers. Port forwarding and stuff isn't fun.

For all means go for it, but don't rely on it.

Careful with that stuff, it's deceptive how difficult it is to set up gaming servers. Port forwarding and stuff isn't fun.

For all means go for it, but don't rely on it.

7336.png

As I said I successfully got a teamspeak server. Port forwarding is stuff I can do with ease.

croten

Oh buhuu, it's their job to do this, I don't like being treated like a second class customer.

It costs them more money than they would make from it, I honestly don't blame them for only localizing it to English, seeing as it's one of the most spoken languages in the world. It's shitty I know but if they won't make a profit then it would be stupid to do it.

Well this is much more what I expected when I headed into the show, So I said it earlier but now I'm guessing this is were the Shinji dies and it is all in his head theory that I heard in passing comes from. It is curious that they believe in a concept of a soul that exists out side of a physical shell but that could just be more pointless religious symbolism that the Creator just threw in to be cool.

It's not why you posted it, but dat WarioWare Inc Music tho
Well this is much more what I expected when I headed into the show, So I said it earlier but now I'm guessing this is were the Shinji dies and it is all in his head theory that I heard in passing comes from. It is curious that they believe in a concept of a soul that exists out side of a physical shell but that could just be more pointless religious symbolism that the Creator just threw in to be cool.

I can't say anything, but I'm excited to see how you react to the next episodes.

Oberon

Banned
It costs them more money than they would make from it, I honestly don't blame them for only localizing it to English, seeing as it's one of the most spoken languages in the world. It's shitty I know but if they won't make a profit then it would be stupid to do it.

Guess this justifies any companys stupid action? No Megaman or Rival school? It isn't profitable! No Yakuza 5? Nobody would buy it anyway!

I know what you mean by that, but I will be mad ad them.

croten

Guess this justifies any companys stupid action? No Megaman or Rival school? It isn't profitable! No Yakuza 5? Nobody would buy it anyway!

I know what you mean by that, but I will be mad ad them.

Yes. That is exactly the reason, these are businesses that are trying to make money.

Squishy3

Ok, I'm now the proud owner of a Xbox One and Sunset Overdrive. Credit card reward points that are usable on Amazon also helped soften the blow. Killer Instinct and D4 here I come.

Zenfalcia

Ok, I'm now the proud owner of a Xbox One and Sunset Overdrive. Credit card reward points that are usable on Amazon also helped soften the blow. Killer Instinct and D4 here I come.

The blow is still very strong though. Your wallet probably feels a lot lighter and your bank account a lot emptier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom