• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
/co/ is cartoons and comics, /v/ is video games, /vg/ is video games general (one thread to discuss one game or genre), /a/ is anime, /vp/ is pokemon, /pol/ is politics and is racist as fuck, /b/ is anything goes, /r9k/ is also anything goes but is filled with butthurt manchildren, /d/ is uhhhh, yeah, it's something

/co/ - Comics and Cartoons
/v/ - Video Games aka "Vidya"
/vg/ - Video Game General. Basic 4chan's Gaming Community, with more edge.
/a/ - Anime
/vp/ - Pokemon
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect *WARNING - DO NOT PASS GO
/b/ - Random aka "What everyone thinks 4chan is"
/r9k/ - Robot 9000. Basically a "better" /b/
/h/ - Hentai
/d/ - Alternate Hentai.

YWwMw6O.jpg

Zenfalcia

/co/ is cartoons and comics, /v/ is video games, /vg/ is video games general (one thread to discuss one game or genre), /a/ is anime, /vp/ is pokemon, /pol/ is politics and is racist as fuck, /b/ is anything goes, /r9k/ is also anything goes but is filled with butthurt manchildren, /d/ is uhhhh, yeah, it's something

Yes.. /d/ is indeed something

/co/ - Comics and Cartoons
/v/ - Video Games aka "Vidya"
/vg/ - Video Game General. Basic 4chan's Gaming Community, with more edge.
/a/ - Anime
/vp/ - Pokemon
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect *WARNING - DO NOT PASS GO
/b/ - Random aka "What everyone thinks 4chan is"
/r9k/ - Robot 9000. Basically a "better" /b/
/h/ - Hentai
/d/ - Alternate Hentai.

"Alternate"..
it's mostly futa, at least when i last checked. Some vore and otherstuff.. what else am i missing..

360pages

They're switching to the ps4 version next right?

Also still in writing month. Honestly I probably already neared or passed the 50000 marks if I count everything I wrote this month, but the story I'm writing for it is only at 31000.

Also still in writing month. Honestly I probably already neared or passed the 50000 marks if I count everything I wrote this month, but the story I'm writing for it is only at 31000.

You need to focus, son! I'm sitting pretty here with a solid 0.

I got distracted and started a lesbian fantasy epic.

Honestly 4chan makes me more uncomfortable than any lewd talk could ever make me. 4chan...woof, the horror stories I heard.

It's not that bad. 4chan has some...a lot of problems, but there are plenty of useful and good boards. /co/ is really great, as it has the discussion of an anime forum, but without a lot of the anime grump to go with it.

Guys I'm not sure if I want that $30 CE someone posted earlier. I've never heard of the game before and I'm slightly interested, but I'm sure I'd look at the art book once and never touch the soundtrack.

Nordicus

oh god, i never thought i would see that again
That Tenkaichi 1 intro animation was so nice that it probably made me blind to that game's problems, then every game after the intro sequences looked worse. WTF. And then past Tenkaichi 3 Spike got reeeeally bad. I'm glad we're getting Xenoverse next. Burst Limit was probably the last decent DBZ fighter despite the big bang spam, and that was at the start of last gen

360pages

That Tenkaichi 1 intro animation was so nice that it probably made me blind to that game's problems, then every game after the intro sequences looked worse. WTF. And then past Tenkaichi 3 Spike got reeeeally bad. I'm glad we're getting Xenoverse next. Burst Limit was probably the last decent DBZ fighter despite the big bang spam, and that was at the start of last gen

Yeah, Tenkaichi 3 was probably the best game using that battle system. The biggest problem with it was that it had way too many defensive options making getting in way too hard.

Of course Raging blast took this as an idea that removing those options rather giving you more offensive options was a better idea.

ultimax

i havent played a DBZ game in a real long time. last one was raging blast 1 i think, and i barely put any time into it. Xenoverse looks interesting tho, ill probably get it

What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key

The great emerald's power allows me to feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom