• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Dat smash hype
B272HQtIcAAR8G0.jpg

Xux

Yeah, time needs to pass faster so I can go sleep for eight hours and then go pick up Smash at 11ish in the AM.

It's questionable to put it in a fighting game, but meh, this is Arcsys.

yeah they down played it for Persona too. if this was BlazBlue they would have put in another meter for when you fuck up and can fail the super, Another meter for playing to the crowd that fills by taunting and doing certain moves that increases your other meter build. Hell throw another meter in there just as a mind game that fills when it wants like that one game Matt and Woolie played but doesn't do anything, just a mind game

yeah they down played it for Persona too. if this was BlazBlue they would have put in another meter for when you fuck up and can fail the super, Another meter for playing to the crowd that fills by taunting and doing certain moves that increases your other meter build. Hell throw another meter in there just as a mind game that fills when it wants like that one game Matt and Woolie played but doesn't do anything, just a mind game
This sounds like that one episode of Fighterpedia

Wait what's a Fighterpedia

Zenfalcia

And also an encore meter that continues the combo/special. Basically add a whole ddr and karaoke game in one special just to do maximum damage. *mic included with game.

I guess so. Its still lame *grumble grumble grumble*

It's only lame if you're rusty and bad.

I bet you like Yukiko.

It explains your dumb opinion.

Lol waifu wars

image.php

Or a toss it out desperately and hope for the best move.

The canadian combo of full screen supers. Represented by the pie stealing liar, grandma woolie swamp gas.

Zenfalcia

I was just horsin around...

Sometimes we just have to reign in the jokes, and end it early before it becomes a night-mare.

puns of damage.

One Hour Remains

inb4 it gets pushed a few hours back.

I'll jump out of the window too to add to the drama.

I guess so. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be salty. I'll probably play a few more matches, then I gotta leave to pick up SMASH BROS 4 YO.
Great! That'll make a great video.

Git gud and stop being salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom