• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are no cute grappler all of them are big hairy guys. I like playing cute girls....and cody.

How can you say this face isn't cute?
Sf4-zangief.jpg

Its a good game that has way too much padding.

Also dat ending

Man that credits music and Tear's Song, get me everytime. I love it when games incorporate music into the gameplay, and that final battle was sublime for it.

i got super butthurt when they removed the lyrics for the opening for tales of the abyss in the english release

Yeah, I was shocked when I found out how awesome the JP version is, and I was much more butthurt when I heard Symphonia's JP intro; Starry Heavens is too gdlk.

I still think Symphonia is the best. The combat might be a bit dated but it works. It has the best story in any JRPG (tied with P4). The music kicks ass, The dungeons are great and have awesome Zelda style puzzles.

Tales of Xillia 2 on the other hand is the worst Tales game I have ever played. All of the assets from the first game are reused in the most shameless way possible. Also the features a silent protagonist and some of the worst implemented moral choice ever.

Shackzam

Not really juri and cody have been taking up most of my time in trying to get gud at but I will still be playing as cody.
Good, because Dudley is definitely not the best character to start fighting game with. Cody teaches you a lot of basic thing about street fighter.
But there are no cute grappler all of them are big hairy guys. I like playing cute girls....and cody.
She may not be in street fighter 4, but have you heard or seen rainbow mika?

Zenfalcia

Stop talking about Vanguard Princess.

Keep talking about Vanguard Princess.

Vanguard princess has some surprisingly nice animations/art. Mostly during the flashes, although they're really bad if they're slowed down.

I can't believe that they actually put in an official nude patch for it on Steam

Oh, really? Well.. then.. Time to play some anime fighting games.. for training ofc...

I can't believe that they actually put in an official nude patch for it on Steam

Wait, whoa whoa whoa, what did you just say? I need to reinstall this shit apparently.

I still think Symphonia is the best. The combat might be a bit dated but it works. It has the best story in any JRPG (tied with P4). The music kicks ass, The dungeons are great and have awesome Zelda style puzzles.

Tales of Xillia 2 on the other hand is the worst Tales game I have ever played. All of the assets from the first game are reused in the most shameless way possible. Also the features a silent protagonist and some of the worst implemented moral choice ever.

Symphonia is best Tales. Worst Tales I've played is either Xillia or Graces F. Graces has better combat, though, so it wins by default.

Symphonia will probably always be my favorite Tales, I love it so.

And Smash is so bootiful, but it's gunna take a long time to get used to playing it on the U Gamepad...

Wait, whoa whoa whoa, what did you just say? I need to reinstall this shit apparently.

Symphonia is best Tales. Worst Tales I've played is either Xillia or Graces F. Graces has better combat, though, so it wins by default.

I kinda like the first Xillia

My Rankings:

Symphonia
Vesperia
Abyss
Xillia
Graces F
Dawn of the New World
Xillia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom