• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukiko is best party member
Chie is best bro
Naoto is best ship (w/ Kanji)
Rise is best waifu
Teddie is best girl
Persona4_19_14.jpg

Well, already 2/3 of the way through Evil Within. Really warmed up to this game now after going through Chapters 9 and 10, though I'm prepared for that to just drop with 11 based on what I've heard about that chapter. I guess it'll depend on how frustrated I get. I've reached a point where I've accepted that game's gunplay and aiming for what it is and am putting up with how shit it is.

Yeah, then if he's blocking it, then you're doing it to slow, if for some reason the mp doesn't come out then your doing it too fast. Street fighter takes awhile to get the grasp of the combo system.
This is really weird cause Im doing it like one right after another but the mp doesnt come out and if I wait a milisecond dan blocks.
I finally did it but I dunno what I did differently.

ultimax

GG to everyone playing ultimax and not smash bros like some certain nerds

I added a bunch of u bastards on Wii U

i swear, smash bros better be in the mail tomorrow..

For Fun really is fun, but dat input lag is killer. Hopefully 1v1 isn't like that, but either way Smash 4 is gott dang amazing.
It feels so good, so much better than Brawl. I was worried that I shouldn't have played so much Melee leading up to today, but nah man, it's total hype.

For Fun really is fun, but dat input lag is killer. Hopefully 1v1 isn't like that, but either way Smash 4 is gott dang amazing.
It feels so good, so much better than Brawl. I was worried that I shouldn't have played so much Melee leading up to today, but nah man, it's total hype.

Seriously, the input lag is pretty bad for a fighting game, but you kinda get used to it. I didn't play Smash 3DS, but this is SOOOO much better than Brawl's online.....mostly because its playable. Its also the first day this game comes out, so I'll cut it some slack for now and hope that maybe its just everyone is playing at the same time or they're gonna make the servers work better.

Edit: damn everyone really was playing ultimax. That game is so GOTY though, so I'll forgive you guys

That was some rough Ultimaxing, GGs. I don't think I got a single proper liz 2C combo, just a bunch of pokes and wasting meter on auto, shouldn't have stopped playing. Oh well, i'll get back into Ultimax on the side, gonna be really busy with Smash coming out and all.

Alfebit

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom