• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of those guys filled with mixed feelings about that demo, I'm sorry to say. Just, auto horse? And the use of the word 'accessable' way more than what I'm comfortable with. I have to see more to know exactly what they mean....
I took that more as "we made Epona control like Argo in Shadow of the Colossus" which I am totally fine with.

Zenfalcia

I might trade my GTAV in for Destiny if I like this demo. We could pew pew the space guys.

I like when hammer loses the head, it's great. My problems are with gust bellow and the kid icarus club.

GTA > Destiny. You'll enjoy GTA more than the grind of destiny.

Too op?

GTA > Destiny. You'll enjoy GTA more than the grind of destiny.

Too op?
My IRL friends have Destiny, and I got my fill of modern sandbox games from Sleeping Dogs, no real desire to go back to one. Never been my thing.

Way too OP. Gust Bellows is a guaranteed KO on any normal sized stage. Club can be multiple.
Trade in gta5, buy a psn card and then buy shadow warrior
I need a co-op game tho

ultimax

I might trade my GTAV in for Destiny if I like this demo. We could pew pew the space guys.

Have you played GTA5 tho? its really good. unless its just not your thing or whatever.

If you do end up getting destiny tho, i'll definitely play, along with whoever

Zenfalcia

My IRL friends have Destiny, and I got my fill of modern sandbox games from Sleeping Dogs, no real desire to go back to one. Never been my thing.

Way too OP. Gust Bellows is a guaranteed KO on any normal sized stage. Club can be multiple.

I need a co-op game tho

Ah, ok then. You could just get some money to buy something in the future?

Club is like a giant home run bat?

Last of us is a coop game ;) You have garbage playing with you.

Ocarina of Time's Poe quest is why we need auto horse.

But running into trees and buildings is a feature! Those people planned to do it!

None of you want to play smash with me?

Everyone who would is playing with Pat or doing something else or doesn't have the game or console. ;_;

If it wasn't 2:30 AM I would ;~;

I should sleep ;_;

I wish I could Smash with you guys,

Will you guys be Smashing in the next month?

I will always be Smashing.

tumblr_static___sticker_375x360.png

PQ is lucky it has the cast it does. The gameplay was lacking from the start and now I'm half way through the game apparently and after 30 hours it is really dull. Persona gets away with it imo because you can blow through a dungeon in one night and have a month to do other things but here there is not much else besides walking down hallways. Drawing the map is cool but it does not add much of anything to the game.

I love the fanservice fluff but that is it. Pat and Liam were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom