• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocarina of Time's Poe quest is why we need auto horse.

Dude I mastered that game 100%, even got the highest score in the horseback archery minigame. I want a game to test those skills, not to make them obsolete!

I might have to wait until the Souls games put in horses...

Can they play the DBZ Budokai games for FNF?

It would be so hype

Someone would probably have to send them in a memory card [as I believe finishing moves have to be individually unlocked], but that would be really hype to see...

KyleCross

I really suck at Smash as I've never played it before, I actually haven't played many classic games. I'm actually starting a youtube series of me playing these games for the first time lol. I actually already put up the Smash one with my friend Chelsea (life-long Nintendo fangirl) trying to school me... but it's more like her just kicking my ass over and over while giving some hints every now and then. XD

She's encourging me just to fight the AI for awhile.

It's like one of the six jokes Matt has. Fraud_Package_200 confirmed.
<3

Glee1.gif

I get all the johns. I play motherfucking Dankey Dong.

I've been trying to main DK for years, and I always play like shit with him compared to other characters I play. Am I just bad, or is he not that good?

Also, adding those 3DS friend code thingies to my friend's list I guess. So if people could add me that'd be rad.

Shackzam

I've been trying to main DK for years, and I always play like shit with him compared to other characters I play. Am I just bad, or is he not that good?

Also, adding those nintendo ID thingies to my friend's list I guess.

Donkey Kong is a very basic character and all you have to do is straight up beat your opponent without any gimmicks like some characters have. You just have to out play your opponent most of the time. He's seems hard because your not relying on anything other then yourself. Mario is the same way.

That way when these new hype ass games come out, us frienders could possibly play with you
We've played stuff like Ultimax together on PS3, but Pat can't really friend us on other systems. Smash is an exception since it's the only way to get a custom lobby going.

At least, that's how I understand it.
Well the reason I'm not playing much PS4 online is because there isn't a lot of online PS4 games I wanna play. Guilty Gear comes out DAMN SOON THOUGH YOOO
GUILTY GEAR HYPE. THAT DEMO IS SO PRETTY

We've played stuff like Ultimax together on PS3, but Pat can't really friend us on other systems. Smash is an exception since it's the only way to get a custom lobby going.

At least, that's how I understand it.

GUILTY GEAR HYPE. THAT DEMO IS SO PRETTY

Sure I can, actually, more so on PS4 because YOU can't add ME. I disabled the ability for people to send me messages or requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom