• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Wish I had people send me friend request online... I had a Best Friends fan recognize me on dark souls 2 one time tho, then I killed him D:

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Especially Plague. Do it before he can show you his creepy souls enemy's penis collection.
Its always too late for that.
Because:
PLAGUE-542a19d10dff1.gif

Wish I had people send me friend request online... I had a Best Friends fan recognize me on dark souls 2 one time tho, then I killed him D:

Btw, the Steam profile you linked to in the Google doc is incorrect. Leads to a nonexistent page.

Donkey Kong is a very basic character and all you have to do is straight up beat your opponent without any gimmicks like some characters have. You just have to out play your opponent most of the time. He's seems hard because your not relying on anything other then yourself. Mario is the same way.

That makes sense. Guess I have to practice more. Against the opponents I face I've been finding his down+B more useful in this game than in previous games, but maybe cause they're bad.

I now want a Dark Souls ish anime.

It would be super minimalistic but not so overly fucked up like say Berserk. It would have lots of atmosphere and sick fights and shit

Yooo happy birthday GUMMY
Souls is inspired by Berserk anyway, it'd just be Berserk.

Berserk took a really uncomfortable turn for me 25 episodes that soured the experience.

I thought it was a bit much I am referring
to when Griffith rapes Casca and the fucked up deaths of The Band of the Hawk

Berserk took a really uncomfortable turn for me 25 episodes that soured the experience.

I thought it was a bit much I am referring
to when Griffith rapes Casca and the fucked up deaths of The Band of the Hawk
That's why Berserk is fucking rad though. You're supposed to be mad, and if you only watched the anime then you're missing out on the rest of the subsequent story.

The Berserk Dub Outtakes are rad BTW www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4
These still kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom