• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
xTm0ac9.png
I figured it out you son of a bitch
Standard for an FPS

Not Halo. Which is why it remains so beloved.

Ohhh. I didn't realize his audience extends past the FGC tbh.

Does the dungeon layout stay the same as the first one? I really like the introduction to that first dungeon a lot. More RPGs should use that method of introduction.

The thing is though it mostly doesn't, so it's just disheartening when there's "SUCK IT XBONER FAGS" and "LOL PS4 HAS NO GAMES I'M NOT GETTING IT FOR THIS"

It's pretty much the same yeah, several floors with different rooms. Sometimes there's dead ends but they stay tame. There's a right/wrong path in the one I'm in now apparently but it's manageable.
Going to quote myself like an asshole just in case UT didn't see my edit
I figured it out you son of a bitch.
This made me laugh more than it should've

Man Durlags Tower is fucking SERIOUS in Baldurs Gate. This is a fucking super dungeon, and I've only explored the Tower Proper, not even the fucking labrynth.

The thing is though it mostly doesn't, so it's just disheartening when there's "SUCK IT XBONER FAGS" and "LOL PS4 HAS NO GAMES I'M NOT GETTING IT FOR THIS"
As bad as that is, I think I can't recommend the PS4 for most people. It's as bad as the Wii U was when I got it near launch. There's a handful of solid titles, but not much.

Edit: Though I can get a lot of these games on other systems, mainly, is my point. Having a PC makes it really redundant.

As bad as that is, I think I can't recommend the PS4 for most people. It's as bad as the Wii U was when I got it near launch. There's a handful of solid titles, but not much.

I agree. I feel the need to own everything I don't have so I have all three consoles, but I couldn't recommend this thing to anyone until Bloodborne is here.

I even recommend an xbone more right now than a ps4, just because it has more exclusives that are fun. If MCC was working I'd push it even harder.

Edit: Though I can get a lot of these games on other systems, mainly, is my point. Having a PC makes it really redundant.

While that is a shame, it kinda works in my favor since I don't game as much as I used to.

I agree. I feel the need to own everything I don't have so I have all three consoles, but I couldn't recommend this thing to anyone until Bloodborne is here.
I even recommend an xbone more right now than a ps4, just because it has more exclusives that are fun. If MCC was working I'd push it even harder.
This thing really is my Bloodborne box, I'm installing the Destiny demo right now for some terrible reason.

Yeah I definitely don't see myself getting it for a while since Bloodborne is the only thing on it that interests me so far, but I just hate when people have that attitude. Some people don't get the console for exclusives. There's plenty of multiplats out for it now and if it's the only console you have there's nothing wrong with it.

What exclusives does it have besides KI and the Dragon one btw? Is Ori out yet?
Yeah... that does make sense...

Yeah I didn't see your edit... I'm somewhat glad that it doesn't get too complex.
P1 was terrible with that in the optional route. The last dungeon made me put off the game for a while.

Checkin in guys. Street Fighter 5, Yakuza V, and Bloodborne has Dark Souls levels of customization? This is a fantastic week,
except for Dark Souls II not getting GOTY.

Good luck friender. Its really that bad.
Its not really that bad
I'm sure it's just fine. I played 80 hours of Borderlands 2 with friends, this should at least shoot better.
Yeah I definitely don't see myself getting it for a while since Bloodborne is the only thing on it that interests me so far, but I just hate when people have that attitude. Some people don't get the console for exclusives. There's plenty of multiplats out for it now and if it's the only console you have there's nothing wrong with it.
Oh of course. The people shitposting it are probably the same one who made fun of the Wii U. If it's your only console you got a good amount of stuff going.

Zenfalcia

No items is just another way to play for me. I play 70% of my games without them, and it's pretty damn fun.

The bullshit items have to be off forever though.

It's fine! What's wrong with stuff like hammers! You just have to git gud!

Because I'm dumb :(

Learn to not be dumb. You can do the thing.

edit: in personal news.. i have wayyyy too many avatars for december.. and not enough days..

It does play really well. Only reason I havent actually gotten through the game is because i dont know anyone that owns it lol

I might trade my GTAV in for Destiny if I like this demo. We could pew pew the space guys.
It's fine! What's wrong with stuff like hammers! You just have to git gud!

I like when hammer loses the head, it's great. My problems are with gust bellow and the kid icarus club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom