• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't watch a lot of dubs anymore, but I still have a lot of strong nostalgic memories of great anime with dubs. I believe in the great dub, even if I don't always actively give it a chance.

For instance, I still haven't seen that new DBZ movie because I got caught up waiting for the dub... and then lost track of time. Has it come out yet? Are they even making it?
I believe it has. Guess its time for me to watch it too.

360pages

I don't watch a lot of dubs anymore, but I still have a lot of strong nostalgic memories of great anime with dubs. I believe in the great dub, even if I don't always actively give it a chance.

For instance, I still haven't seen that new DBZ movie because I got caught up waiting for the dub... and then lost track of time. Has it come out yet? Are they even making it?

The dub is out, hell I think it's on DVD now.

Depends on the VN. Fate/Stay Night wouldn't work if Shirou was a girl, for many many reasons.
Magic semen

I mean couldn't you just let her
eat the pussy
? That should be good enough to
transfer mana
right? It was a lame excuse to have a
sex scene
anyways...

No it was totally necessary though. It was a matter of life or death.

GVgS6Cu.gif

Need to be able to customize the character a little, with some different hairstyles, make it so Woolie's route can only be fully completed with short hair.

The flag to get on Woolie's route is when he asks you to play Mahvel, the key choice to get the good ending is when Woolie demands you get a pixie cut.

mike0dude

I'll take Liam's bad end then...

Are we doing bad ends?

In the bad ending I had planned out for him
Liam started to sell himself to pay for his addiction to this new drug called Pee Es Vi Tah and if you didn't save him he became some underworld boss's Cum Dumpter, needless to say I never wrote any of it because it was fucking garbage

Alfebit

Banned
Liam started to sell himself to pay for his addiction to this new drug called Pee Es Vi Tah and if you didn't save him he became some underworld boss's Cum Dumpter, needless to say I never wrote any of it because it was fucking garbage

I think I've read this before.

No but another man whose name begins with P is.

...Pete? I don't know, I don't get the joke.

wat

360pages

It's sad that I think Part 2 of Naruto is better than Legend of Korra.

(Part 1 of Naruto completely destroys it without question, hell Part 1 of Naruto is actually a really good series as a whole and I would legit recommend it. Easily a 9/10 series just going from part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom