• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

I don't wanna read through 20 pages I missed. Anyone catch me up to speed?

Stuff stuff and more stuff. What number of posts per page are you on?
I'm bored.

I'm gonna replay Shadow Tower Abyss, because that game kicks ass. All while listening to the bombcast as I still need to be caught up.

What podcast are you on? I'm on 03-19-10
There's enough to reveal.. <.< I'm used to my sound system too..it feels so primitive at my laptop. Listening to Roundabout through my Stereo system those bass lines..mmmm...FUCK SWORD ART ONLINE THAT SHIT DESERVES 144P

I guess. Get good headphones for the great sounds of nippon. Sword art has some great animation tho! You have to admit that.

What song was that again?

The tbf theme song.

KLK MAN! RYUKO!!!!!!

Mmmmmm Ryuko is pretty cool. I don't know.....I'm not gonna start it tonight cuz I gotta sleep soon for a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow, but I wanna start it on Saturday. I'll think over it. Normally I'd just watch both but I'm catching up on F/SN and plan to start rewatching Jojo Stardust Crusaders soon.

I guess. Get good headphones for the great sounds of nippon. Sword art has some great animation tho! You have to admit that.

SAO was great in part 1 then they just shit all over it. The animation is great though I will admit that. I honestly don't see myself wearing headphones ever again o.o Not after wearing them every day for about 9 hours a day lol. Btw this anime is painful..gotta pick up on those signals man..

tumblr_lka3otxsJf1qj9qhto1_500.gif

THE EXAM IS FINALLY OVER

I feel like an oddity because I would prefer my classes to just take the exams and that is my final grade for the class..I like taking exams..don't hate me Senpais~

Zenfalcia

8-19-14. Been getting caught up on the stuff I missed from them this year.

I have hundreds of podcasts to try to catch up on.. should i give up and just start one this years?
So the 17 second one, I can do that

Yep, super easy.
SAO was great in part 1 then they just shit all over it. The animation is great though I will admit that. I honestly don't see myself wearing headphones ever again o.o Not after wearing them every day for about 9 hours a day lol. Btw this anime is painful..gotta pick up on those signals man..

S2 or ggo isn't too bad.. i do that all the time, nothing wrong with that. Headphones on all the time.

Btw, this is more of a comedy than a romance. I hope you are aware of this. It's a play on romance/shoujo. kinda...

Yoo welcome to the nhk? That's a great anime with an amazing openning and ending song

Nhk is the best of all those. Imo :p

Although i havent watched monster.. at least it's shorter?

Monsters like 74 episodes and while that sounds amazing, that's a big time commitment I don't have time to make lol. It took me a year to get through Hunter x Hunter and I haven't even finished that yet.

RYUko. Is really cool. Satsookey. Duh beautiful.

RYUkoo. RYUKOOOOOOOOOOOO. BELIEVE IT. BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT

S2 or ggo isn't too bad.. i do that all the time, nothing wrong with that. Headphones on all the time.

Btw, this is more of a comedy than a romance. I hope you are aware of this. It's a play on romance/shoujo. kinda...

It has managed to make me laugh about 5 times and I'm only on the second episode. I had to stop wearing them..it got to a point where they started causing me pain for some reason. I feel I should mention they were earbuds and not headphones.

Zenfalcia

Monsters like 74 episodes and while that sounds amazing, that's a big time commitment I don't have time to make lol. It took me a year to get through Hunter x Hunter and I haven't even finished that yet.

I should've said NHK is shorter compared to monster.. oh well.. yeah it's quite the commitment.
There is a lot of Asian Dramas/Anime/Vidya Games I have backlogged.

Yep.. too much to do, too little time.
It has managed to make me laugh about 5 times and I'm only on the second episode. I had to stop wearing them..it got to a point where they started causing me pain for some reason. I feel I should mention they were earbuds and not headphones.

That's great! It's even better if you're super into romance. Since you'll get some of the jokes more.

That's why! Headphones are so much more comfortable and better in sound quality. I get that sometimes if i wear them too long.

Still haven't watched Fate/Zero so steered clear of Night and Aldnoah was last season, wasn't it?

Yeah, the fall? I'm pretty sure it was. Or maybe it was the summer?

Fuck time flies too fast.

@goodwil The last time I clicked on a spoiler tag that had to do with KLK, I was spoiled to something. Is that an actual spoiler or nah? And the video is still being processed lol.

Yep.. too much to do, too little time.

That's great! It's even better if you're super into romance. Since you'll get some of the jokes more.

That's why! Headphones are so much more comfortable and better in sound quality. I get that sometimes if i wear them too long.

I've blew through about 1/4 of my Anime backlog in the first week of my vacation. Can't get through any games till I get some money..

I'll go out of my way to watch or read romance manga/anime..especially if it has supernatural elements. Dem zombie and ghosts girls though.. oh lawdy..

Where I'm living now though I don't really need headphones since I have an entire floor of a house to myself.

Zenfalcia

Aldnoah was fun.

It was.. except it was also super dumb at times as the great demo D has shown us and from self observation. D:

Like when
inato shoots slain after he helps him fighting the fist mecha.. IT MADE NO SENSE, WHY IS THE WHOLE ARMY INCOMPOTENT? They didn't even explain why all the kids could drive or shoot guns.. EPISODE LIKE 5 HAS THE PRINCESS SHOOTING A GRENADE LAUNCHER AND THE LAST EPISODE HAS A LITTLE GIRL DRIVING A JEEP! gjdkbxhskmsn WHO? And WHY? ;_; i still like the series as dumb as it can be..

Like when
inato shoots slain after he helps him fighting the fist mecha.. IT MADE NO SENSE, WHY IS THE WHOLE ARMY INCOMPOTENT? They didn't even explain why all the kids could drive or shoot guns.. EPISODE LIKE 5 HAS THE PRINCESS SHOOTING A GRENADE LAUNCHER AND THE LAST EPISODE HAS A LITTLE GIRL DRIVING A JEEP! gjdkbxhskmsn WHO? And WHY? ;_; i still like the series as dumb as it can be..
Maybe they will explain it like Valvrave and say (S1? Valvrave spoilers)
everyone over there was put there for war stuff.

I'm reading the evil within thread and It kind of boggles me that some people are taking Their sweet time with the game when the situations sebass is thrown in requires you to think on your feet. Sounds counterintuitive.

Zenfalcia

No. Keep going with where you are now.

ok. I've skipped some spoiler casts but it should be ok.
I should be writing. But I had to touch up my avatar.

Senran Kagura is my surprise find of the year, btw.

Dude.. you keep using the avatars i plan to use ;_; are you using the boorus too? It would explain a lot if you did.
I've blew through about 1/4 of my Anime backlog in the first week of my vacation. Can't get through any games till I get some money..

I'll go out of my way to watch or read romance manga/anime..especially if it has supernatural elements. Dem zombie and ghosts girls though.. oh lawdy..

Where I'm living now though I don't really need headphones since I have an entire floor of a house to myself.

woof really? I barely scratched the surface with only 2 series finished out of 100. Not including games.. ;_;

Well, there are a lot of those that i've read.

Zenfalcia

Maybe they will explain it like Valvrave and say (S1? Valvrave spoilers)
everyone over there was put there for war stuff.

But.. how does that explain
the princess shooting guns, kids driving cars and tons of other BS.
YEAAAH.

Also, man. Almost done tonights work. Only a few more to go.

Oh noes.. i hope it's not what i think it is.. i hope it's just a new lp :3

Top Bottom