• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Okingjrr

Hey frienders. You better tune in 9pm Eastern tomorrow night, and keep tuning in for 4 more days. Somethin special is a-comin`.

Super on time 2013 top 10s + Extra early 2014 top 10s?
HK8Mc.gif

ksdixon

So I see a 55 SECOND TBFP Alien Isolation clip on TheSw1tcher's YT account... how do these work? Does it mean there'll be an Alien Isolation LP at a later date?

Okingjrr

So I see a 55 SECOND TBFP Alien Isolation clip on TheSw1tcher's YT account... how do these work? Does it mean there'll be an Alien Isolation LP at a later date?

No, that's a trailer for the video that goes up on MachinimaRespawn. In some case we could get an LP like The Evil Within, but that's really rare.

ksdixon

The videos come out every 2 weeks, no real need to follow MR. The next one is coming tomorrow at 1pm EST.

Yeah, I guess I'll know now the next time a short clip comes-up that i need to go to MR for that video specifically. Took at quick look over MR's videos, and it's just loads of different players doing mostly the same games etc. Not interested in having lots of people I don't know all doing the same thing cluttering up my Subscriptions feed when I'm only interested in SBFP videos.

ksdixon

I'm nearing the end of The Evil Within Let's Play. Is there any word if they will be doing an LP of the DLC? Quite interested in seeing what Kidman's story is etc.

Rizzi

Looks like I won't be playing any pc games any time soon.
My pc no longer powers on. Just in time for xmas. :/
I have been blighted.

Looks like I won't be playing any pc games any time soon.
My pc no longer powers on. Just in time for xmas. :/
I have been blighted.

Better go find a PSU on sale quick!

If it won't power on it's usually that or Ram issues. Try unhooking your Ram one by one and see if that's the problem.

Archgan

Yeah, I guess I'll know now the next time a short clip comes-up that i need to go to MR for that video specifically. Took at quick look over MR's videos, and it's just loads of different players doing mostly the same games etc. Not interested in having lots of people I don't know all doing the same thing cluttering up my Subscriptions feed when I'm only interested in SBFP videos.

Not sure if you're still here, but the point of the short clips is to give a link to the episode so you don't have to subscribe to MR. They have a link in the description and an annotation in the video itself.

Anung

Un Rama
Awww yis Guilty Gear FNF! Really looking forward to sitting down with that.

Just had the best 14 hours sleep of my life.

mike0dude

My 970 is literally in the same city as me yet it didn't go out for delivery today.

Why! Why do you do this to me!

I hope the ups guy takes a picture of him in bed with the box then text it to you,
that way you know you are never gonna be the first man to be with your gpu.
that it was not innocent before it got in your hands.

demidar

I hope the ups guy takes a picture of him in bed with the box then text it to you,
that way you know you are never gonna be the first man to be with your gpu.
that it was not innocent before it got in your hands.

He's just breaking the GPU in so it'll be in tip-top shape when it gets to Vidula, which is beyond the call of duty of a mere deliveryman. He should be thankful.

BY2K

Membero Americo
From Facebook:

Starting at 9pm EST tonight, and being uploaded every day after that until the 24th, we are very ashamed to announce that our TOP TENS OF 2013 are finally be made public! Wait, the 20th-24th? Isn't that five videos in total? But there's only four of us! WEEEEEIRD!

Zach Top 10? New Zaibatsu member?

JoJo94

I really don't like Noel's new design. The beret reminded me of Jill Valentine, but without it she's just another long blonde haired girl.

Anyway. IS it a shame I only picked Noel because I thought she had short hair under the hat.

Okay now I have officially sent my audio to the right person..

I can guarantee that at least one of them will have MetL Gear Rising as their #1. Maybe even two of them.

It was my personal GOTY 2013, anyway. Amazing, amazing stuff.

Also Pat should totally include Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut on his list :p

Top Bottom