• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Jman014

Fuck yeah, back when they used real fire for this shit instead of CG. Looks awesome.

"Let's just light the fucking prop sword on FIRE. That'll work!"

9Ake8Y5.png

Man, ninjas are so fucking cool though.

irk8OJZ.png

Watching this is getting me even more hyped for Ninninger when it starts in a couple months.

dsivcPJ.jpg

Hype shit.

That actually perfectly represents Sonic Boom knuckles.

Xiraiya

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about top 10s? Expecially on the verge of 2015.

If it's been that much of a hassle for them, I'd rather save them from having to do that and focus on actual important things.

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about top 10s? Expecially on the verge of 2015.

If it's been that much of a hassle for them, I'd rather save them from having to do that and focus on actual important things.
I really don't care for lists in the first place.

In the context of Zaibatsu stupidity, what are "important things"?

BY2K

Membero Americo
To be fair to those that are salty about the "NoA ad" thread, the user scores ARE pretty bullshit on metacritic, with trolls and all.

I like the ridiculousness of them since Matt always calls them the "Super on Time Top Ten." They are sort on time too.

demidar

I'd rather hear them list off a bunch of games on the Podcast instead in a quick segment and then be done.

I'd rather hear them engage in heated argument to come up with a single top 10 that ends with crying, broken friendships and mounds of salt.

That's just me though, I like to watch the world burn.

Top Bottom