• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

This is the place where we talk about the Super Best Friends, right?

Who are you?
It's fiiiiine just remember the terms like Salty cupcakes and Swords of Revealing Light.
When Shack showed the SG top 8 stream I hadn't memorized any of those player's names... Mostly because those matches went by fast.

I'm definitely getting it

I havent seen any videos of skull girls from evo.

I've been listenning to the music.. hngg.. it's so good.
I wanted to back when my PS3 worked... If I fix it I guess.

You can probably get it fixed easily.. for $50 or something..

This is the place where we talk about the Super Best Friends, right?

longtimenosee.png

Her charge timings are really short, especially compared to SFIV's long ones I tried to learn back when I tried to learn Guile.

Once I figured out buffering and shit, a whole new world opened it. As soon as one dolphin attack animation finished, I could launch another one in in different direction. There is so much shit you can do at once, and I didn't even learn how to properly use the life saver summon things. Good it was so much fun... and now I'm sad I can't play anymore(i really need to stop being poor and get a ps4).

What're you talking about, that's canon, gotta keep away the jail time

Good, that means more May for me.

JoJo94

The true reason I banned myself was so that I bring forth the Super on Time Top 10s. Merry Festivus.

Abu made no attempts to bring me back. He just wanted attention. What a fraud.

Thanks Phantom...even though this ruins what I was going to submit as a name for OT 10...
sigh this was going to be the one time I had a name lol.

Yeah, it's good to be back. I can't believe it's been a month. Feels like it has been a lot longer.

Oh yeah, thanks for all the Birthday wishes. I can now legally drink. Feels good.

Oh man, nevermind. Get out, old man.

Oh god does that mean I'm going to be an old man too in 34 days??!
So weird question, how many of you are looking into Dragon Ball Xenoverse?

I kind of wish it was a PS4 exclusive, even if I wouldn't have been able to play it. It looks better than Battle of Z. And reducing the player amount from 8 to 4 and expanding the combat and moves looks cool.

I just wished they were able to reach the Graphics of UT, even if that game was shitty rock paper Scissors garbage it looked amazing, probably one of the best looking anime games even when compared to the Naruto games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9XZje40kE
Eh I have BT3 that's the last Dragonball game I will ever buy.

360pages

So weird question, how many of you are looking into Dragon Ball Xenoverse?

I kind of wish it was a PS4 exclusive, even if I wouldn't have been able to play it. It looks better than Battle of Z. And reducing the player amount from 8 to 4 and expanding the combat and moves looks cool.

I just wished they were able to reach the Graphics of UT, even if that game was shitty rock paper Scissors garbage it looked amazing, probably one of the best looking anime games even when compared to the Naruto games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le9XZje40kE

360pages

Oh god does that mean I'm going to be an old man too in 34 days??!

Eh I have BT3 that's the last Dragonball game I will ever buy.

They might have made BT3 and B3 too well, considering all the games after are kind of meh. Xenoverse though is the first one that I'm somewhat excited for again, mostly because it's actually getting the recommended 2 years devilment cycle rather than the 1 year that DBZ games After Burstlimt and Raging blast got.

Top Bottom