• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oh wow, and now the visual corruption is gone on my PS4 after being there consistently before. I guess I have to wait till it shows itself again.
you should definitley make him use a Griffith avatar ;)
People should PM me suggestions on what to make Zen's avatar. 15 days means fifteen avatars.

demidar

That's from the first movie, which was a re-animation of the first "Story" arc that gave you a taste of the future, but the 2011 episodes onwards have all been really great quality.

About fucking time though, this is a good time to shill Gintama and get you lot to watch something really hype but yet also with substance.

Do you know if it's gonna be simulcasted on Crunchyroll?

Hey Abu, if you get Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late when it comes out I will play with you then :3

I sadly do not have Ultimax and my friend has my PS3.

Oh wow, and now the visual corruption is gone on my PS4 after being there consistently before. I guess I have to wait till it shows itself again.
People should PM me suggestions on what to make Zen's avatar.

Make him have a Yukiko avatar. That is the worst punishment

That's from the first movie, which was a re-animation of the first "Story" arc that gave you a taste of the future, but the 2011 episodes onwards have all been really great quality.

About fucking time though, this is a good time to shill Gintama and get you lot to watch something really hype but yet also with substance.

Shots fired.

G'night.

ultimax

People should PM me suggestions on what to make Zen's avatar.
This will be interesting lol
Hey Abu, if you get Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late when it comes out I will play with you then :3

I sadly do not have Ultimax and my friend has my PS3.

Make him have a Yukiko avatar. That is the worst punishment

I'm definitely going to get that game, so its all good

Zenfalcia

People should PM me suggestions on what to make Zen's avatar. 15 days means fifteen avatars.

Isn't that good?

Also, you don't have to switch to 15 different avatars, it's just up to you to choose when and what I switch to.

Alfebit

Banned

Well that's good or possibly bad news. I'll try my hardest to find the dumbest avatars I can.

Isn't that good?

Also, you don't have to switch to 15 different avatars, it's just up to you to choose when and what I switch to.
I figure one a day is good pacing, and lets most people in on the joke. Plus it lets you keep your one-a-day streak.
Well that's good or possibly bad news. I'll try my hardest to find the dumbest avatars I can.
Godspeed.
Morning everyone.

Happy birhday Croten, enjoy your Wii U!

Oh it's his birthday?! Happy birthday, dude! ^_^

Before I go to sleep, happy birthday Coaten
Thats weird. Hopefully it doesn't show up again

Nice idea. I should switch it up and give SkLa 15 avatars of Lisa when I win mine

His favorite p2 girl is prob Maya

What system are you all playing Guilty Gear Xrd on?
I'm on PeaEss4, but I think a good portion if not the majority is on PS3. Crossplay works great though.
Nice idea. I should switch it up and give SkLa 15 avatars of Lisa when I win mine
His favorite p2 girl is prob Maya
I'm pretty sure he had a Ginko avatar before of his own accord, lol. He was the one pushing P2 back in the early threads.

Give him a bara avatar.
iori_laugh.gif

Zenfalcia

Dark Souls is a fighting game, duh.

how could i forget, you have rolls, cancels and more importantly a block. Something you can use supers and ultras, but they're called spells, hexes, and faiths, which is weird for a fighting game.

All I hear is Araragi from Monogatari at the start also haha it plays like Ultimate Ninja Storm now.

Well even though it's not what a typical JRPG is, Dark Souls is technically a JRPG, it just has a WRPG theme.

You mean arararagi.

sorry, i stumbled. :p

That is true. It is still an RPG and still a JRPG because it's made in japan.

Top Bottom