• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Community Thread |OT| Next Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Happy Father's day

ClQ5KxeWAAA5Hj9.jpg

tumblr_o8vu6iF2ly1uintnzo3_r6_1280.gif

Neoxon

So I've picked up Corrin more seriously as of late to go along with my Bayonetta & Sonic. He'll probably be my main until I fully adjust to Bayonetta's changes (I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter V, so I haven't been able to re-aquaint myself with Bayonetta as much as I would like).

Corrin is Corrin . Stop with the Gender stuff, it's your choice. seriously at one point we are gonna get a Corrin vs Link situation

Good comic tho

Neoxon

It's just something I noticed on the Fates box art when I was trying to look for the Special Edition (in vain).

Hilarious shirt, though.

PK Gaming

Just once I wish it was possible to even say the name Corrin without this "but what about Male Corrin" stuff coming up.

I can imagine like 10 years down the line some random bloke manages to wins the Nobel Peace Prize while wearing a (female) Corrin t-shirt.

"Oh, so were they out of Male Corrin t-shirts?"

PtM

Banned
I can imagine like 10 years down the line some random bloke manages to wins the Nobel Peace Prize while wearing a (female) Corrin t-shirt.

"Oh, so were they out of Male Corrin t-shirts?"
I can imagine that no one will give a rat's arse about it in less than half the time.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So I've picked up Corrin more seriously as of late to go along with my Bayonetta & Sonic. He'll probably be my main until I fully adjust to Bayonetta's changes (I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter V, so I haven't been able to re-aquaint myself with Bayonetta as much as I would like).

I guess your usual pick would be Male Corrin, right? :p

On serious note, I would like speak out for our beloved little SmashGAF brother here so Happy Birthday, Neoxon! I hope you have a great day today! :D

Neoxon

I guess your usual pick would be Male Corrin, right? :p

On serious note, I would like speak out for our beloved little SmashGAF brother here so Happy Birthday, Neoxon! I hope you have a great day today! :D
I swap between Superman Male Corrin & Nohr Female Corrin.

And thanks, IntelliHeath.

Neoxon

I'd just like to thank SmashGAF for putting up with my shit for all these years. You guys & MarvelGAF have been very welcoming (& tolerant) of me, & I appreciate it greatly.

Metal B

Man it is sad seeing someone with a good art style, telling so many bad jokes. She really need to become a better writer or work with somebody else. Either the jokes are very lame, make no sense, are not very original (Awkward Zombie and Brawl in the Family did many first), have very bad passing or she doesn't no, how to end a comic properly.

I hope, she evolves over time.

PK Gaming

I'd just like to thank SmashGAF for putting up with my shit for all these years. You guys & MarvelGAF have been very welcoming (& tolerant) of me, & I appreciate it greatly.

Well I may have gone a little too hard on you... Sorry. Even if we disagree, I shouldn't have acted the way I did.

Anyway, SmashGAF is like family at this point

One big desperate dysfunctional family

Looking forward to suffering through the next Smash game~

Metal B

I don't find the art to be conducive to a gag strip at all.
That's also a good point. Brawl in the Family and Awkward Zombie get away with many weak jokes, simply through there more comical art. Both artist can overdraw their characters and create much more funny expression and panels .

Here a very simple joke, but the faces and the art make it very funny:

Well I may have gone a little too hard on you... Sorry. Even if we disagree, I shouldn't have acted the way I did.

Anyway, SmashGAF is like family at this point

One big desperate dysfunctional family

Looking forward to suffering through the next Smash game~

Seriously, I'm already anticipating moments echoing that of the Takamaru/Paper Mario prophecies or the SmashGAF fanfiction.

The latter had me in stitches for at least a week.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ōkami;207898074 said:
Dragon Quest confirmed?

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

It's pretty amazing. On serious note: which character would make sense to rep for Dragon Quest franchise? If we follow the example with Cloud being playable and repping Final Fantasy franchise.

It's pretty amazing. On serious note: which character would make sense to rep for Dragon Quest franchise? If we follow the example with Cloud being playable and repping Final Fantasy franchise.

As in, something that even us non-DQ players recognize?
I think of slimes before any human.
Alternatively, if I saw a jrpg kid that didn't look like Crono but was in the same art style, I'd assume it came from DQ

The protagonist from III and V seem the most iconic/emblematic of the series IMO. Since we got Cloud (iconic protagonist from iconic game) rather than a generic Chocobo or Moogle, and Tales even got a costume for Lloyd (similar criteria), I think that seems to be what we can expect for RPG representation.

Oh, Neiteio seems to be unbanned now so it looks like it was just a temp.

Top Bottom