• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo impressions go here? Villager is so fun, definitely going to use him in the main game. Still need to play more Mario before I can judge him.

Cody_D165

Banned
this game

is soooooo smooth looking. Mario is my favorite in the demo so far with Villager a close second. Mario's tilt combos are 2good. Pulled off Ken Combo with Mega Man.

Shurayuki

Guys, stop playing local play :(

My friend list, ouch. Nobody to play with :( :(

Add me and smash me 4081-6450-5195.

Maybe send a PM if you do.

These threads usually move too fast for anybody to see this.

zroid

Banned
Demo hype is real. I'll play it soon, want to watch the Treehouse stream first.

I gave one code to a friend and we're going to play together tomorrow! Super excited for that.

Salsa

CxpoIdo.jpg
well this is all im doing today

JoeInky

Guys, stop playing local play :(

My friend list, ouch. Nobody to play with :( :(

Add me and smash me 4081-6450-5195.

Maybe send a PM if you do.

These threads usually move too fast for anybody to see this.

I'll play, 1v1, 3 stock, 8 minutes, no items ok with you?

E: FC is 0748-4081-4360

Revven

wowowowowow it doesn't feel like I'm walking around in molasses like it did in Brawl. Oh my.

Will keep playing the Demo throughout the day, I'm gonna try everybody at least once and then take a break.

Oh and does this demo (the CN one) really have unlimited plays?? :O

Crazyorloco

Can't wait for this game. Haven't been this excited for a video game in years.

I just started my masters program so I'm afraid of what this game might do to my grades lol

Ryce

Quick demo impressions: the game is incredible. I was a little worried going into it that I'd be disappointed with the performance and/or visuals, but thankfully that isn't the case. Screens and videos do not do the 3DS version of the game justice. You really need to get your hands on it to appreciate it.

Gregorn

Is the cpu easier in the demo or something? I've always kinda hard trouble with high level ai, but not in this. Maybe I'm just paying more attention than I usually do..

Quick demo impressions: the game is incredible. I was a little worried going into it that I'd be disappointed with the performance and/or visuals, but thankfully that isn't the case. Screens and videos do not do the 3DS version of the game justice. You really need to get your hands on it to appreciate it.

100% 3DS version is absolutely gorgeous.

Drago

The soundtrack in this game is so so amazing.

I wish I had the tools to rip it, particularly the new renditions of Mysterious Murasame Castle and Dark World/Lorule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom