• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeM86

Oh, I figure people may want these

00013.png
00014.png
00015.png
00016.png
00017.png
00018.png
00019.png
00020.png
00021.png

JoeM86

Just passed 100 VS Matches, 20 more and I get Jiggles, get the Pokémon character stuff done for my site, and can go to bed :p

I cant beleive they used again the horrible spanish announcer from brawl instead of a new one when NOBODY like him. What the fuck was Nintendo of Spain thinking?

The controls are pretty shitty. I dont know, pretty underwhelming right now. Hope the real game feels better on 3DS when it releases, becuase the narrator, married with the control problems and lack of options isn't helping it.

Just been playing the demo few times. 3DS controls are a bit awkward but I'm getting used to it fighting low level CPUs. Framerate is really good. For some reason I still had tap for jump on in Brawl and bit so I'm trying to get away from that habit but it's hard when you can't disable it in the demo.

Same here. I keep grabbing!

To transfer customizations I believe it was said. Possibly mii's you've made, and custom set-ups for characters. Anything else I don't think has been mentioned, if there's anything else.

You can also use the 3DS as a controller when the Wii U version is out.

Has anyone tried to see if cross-region local multiplayer works on the demo? I guess we won't fully know til the game is out but it'd be nice :/

Lunar15

I cant beleive they used again the horrible spanish announcer from brawl instead of a new one when NOBODY like him. What the fuck was Nintendo of Spain thinking?

The controls are pretty shitty. I dont know, pretty underwhelming right now. Hope the real game feels better on 3DS when it releases, becuase the narrator, married with the control problems and lack of options isn't helping it.

I agree with you on the controls. They're just sub-optimal. Glad I'm waiting for the Wii U version.

ramparter

Banned
Official price in Greece is 50€ for the single game, 80€ for the double pack. Anyone know what the price for double pack is in other EU countries?

Kysen

Analogue stick movement only sucks, would rather use the dpad. Trying to move small steps with a faster character is a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom