• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Enilced2

Tried For Glory 1v1 tonight and lost mostly haha but dear lord it felt like half my opponents were getting their internet through potatoes the lag I was seeing from some people

SmithnCo

Tried For Glory 1v1 tonight and lost mostly haha but dear lord it felt like half my opponents were getting their internet through potatoes the lag I was seeing from some people

Yeah I've seen lag like no other. Hopefully they don't play every online match like that.

Alright, I'll do one more match as Robin and then I'll choose a character I'm decent with. I gotta go in a sec and I feel I owe you at least a couple of good matches.

RagnarokX

ibpoRfATWtDIL9.JPG

Yeah!

iZG6mYxOC02m4.JPG

YEAH!

iMZJkddon2tZS.JPG

YEEEAAAH!!!

ibwcwpxrpgtDnN.JPG

Nooooo!

GGs man! Sorry I have to go, but I have someone coming over in a sec. Apologize for the lousy matches even after switching to Greninja. Not sure what it is, but all day I've been playing really shitty. Next time we play, I'll bring my A game.

DooD1234

Alright GG Oric. You have a better Greninja for sure. I'll fight you next time as Robin as I'm interested in learning how to play him too.

Kinsei

Banned
My last Bowser match as well! How did you make such miraculous come backs?! Hahaha I'm looking forward to more later!

I have no clue how I did it. I'm also looking forward to more, those were really fun.

I should probably get to bed now, it's 2 AM where I live.

Just played a bunch of matches against a very predictable Link who I should have beaten every single time due to his obvious attack pattern. Played against him with all my mains as a test. Won against him with Lucario, Luigi, Sheik, Ness, Little Mac, and Bowser Jr. Lost with Falco and Wii Fit Trainer.

For fun, the last match I played as Ganondorf who I had only played with once previously. I won without losing a stock.

I don't know what exactly that says about Ganondorf, but it certainly says something about how horrible I am with Falco/WFT.

I still haven't found a second character I want to try playing competitively besides Greninja. Thought about Duck Hunt but his recovery is terrible. Wanted to love Kirby like I did in Brawl but I don't in this version. Bowser is decent but I'm always too tempted to spam nothing but smash attacks. I like Zero Suit Samus but she has almost 0 KO power. Only other newcomer I kind of like is Rosalina who I may try. Not sure who else of the veterans.

Top Bottom