• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
Oh wait someone from for glory joined, let's do one ffa and then we'll do a new room
Sorry wasn't watching and pressed ok.
Hop in :)

Oh man my internet is being awful today. If it doesn't fix itself let's just let it go

Welp, I'll restart the modem.

Sorry dude

jnWake

Oh wait someone from for glory joined, let's do one ffa and then we'll do a new room
Sorry wasn't watching and pressed ok.
Hop in :)

Oh man my internet is being awful today. If it doesn't fix itself let's just let it go

Welp, I'll restart the modem.

Sorry dude

Welp. Try resetting it and we can try again?

Seems mine is also being awful haha.

Cronox

Banned
Stop attacking me when no one is around. -_-

Keepin ya on your toes is all... Bowser is much more of a liability to Jiggs than the other way around, you managed to take a stock of mine fairly often ;)

Good games guys! That was a lot of fun, and besides a little spike at the end of our last match the lag was acceptable. Btw that Lylat selection was due to me, your welcome.

Oh, and how do you take your teammates stock? Pressing start just gives me the "do you want to leave the match" dialogue.

Definitely up for doing this again. Maybe tomorrow?

Great matches, Cyber. Every day I get a little better at the Sonic matchup.

Keepin ya on your toes is all... Bowser is much more of a liability to Jiggs than the other way around, you managed to take a stock of mine fairly often ;)

Good games guys! That was a lot of fun, and besides a little spike at the end of our last match the lag was acceptable. Btw that Lylat selection was due to me, your welcome.

Oh, and how do you take your teammates stock? Pressing start just gives me the "do you want to leave the match" dialogue.

Definitely up for doing this again. Maybe tomorrow?
Jiggs shouldn't be poking on the ground, though. Different characters have different needs. Jiggs should be playing more of a support role because Bowser MUST use dangerous moves like Bomb and Fortress. Once Mewtwo comes out, assuming I like him, I will gladly play support to your Bowser. I usually play support roles in team games.

Fuck your Lylat pick, though. Worst stage in the game.

Good games Boney! Thanks for playing, I think we're going to try again later if the thread picks up since it seems there aren't enough people on right now!

Thanks again for playing!

IA Yoshi vs Ganon
IA Yoshi vs Mac
IA Yoshi vs Mac (Mac can do NOTHING after a well-placed egg launch, muahaha)
SY Zelda vs Yoshi
SY Zelda vs Link
SY Zelda vs Sonic
IA Yoshi vs Zelda
IA Yoshi vs Zelda

I won! I won a set! Woooohooooooo! Good games with that Zelda, Steve. The first couple matches you didn't use Din's fire much, to your detriment, but then in later games you used it more often. It's what killed Sonic, if I recall. That's one of Zelda's best tools.

And with that, Karst, I am done with my bracket.

Fuck your Lylat pick, though. Worst stage in the game.

Lylat Cruise would be better if it didn't have quite so many platforms for how small it is (e.g., remove the middle platform) and if it didn't tilt nearly as much.

Top Bottom