• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dream is dead. Just got an email from Walmart saying in store pickup for today wasn't available. They said it would be Friday.

Weird I haven't gotten anything like that, and my confirmation email says pick up at 8:25pm.

Hopefully, I have better luck.

If not, I'll just pick it up at Walmart at 12:00 am Friday.

DrStiles

Weird I haven't gotten anything like that, and my confirmation email says pick up at 8:25pm.

I've only got the order confirmation with estimated pick up of 8pm; still waiting on the pick up confirmation time but I probably won't get one til Friday if they're trying to fix the glitch...

I'll probably pick it up at midnight Friday. Get a snack and be home in time for Cloud 9 vs Samsung Blue with some Sm4sh.

Tansut

We're sorry to tell you that the item(s) below isn't currently available at the Athens Walmart. However, for your convenience we've arranged to rush your order to this store.

I'm not crying. I'm not.

Veeboy

I don't want to seem too negative, or indicate that I hate the 3DS version. It just seemed that you were asking for some backup. Whatever you decide is fine.
No you were fine . Sorry if I gave off the vibe that you weren't. It was just what I needed .
I was planning to buy a wii u next week but smash would've set me back a little bit. I'm gonna hold out until then. If my resolve stands. And I have triple deluxe, 999, and digital devil saga 2 to hold me over so I'll be fine.

I thought Fighters Deluxe was boring.

Then again, I was pretty much limited to only using different versions of my least favorite Smash character, so yeah.

Nezzhil

Man, they really fucked up not giving you different models for the various Robin alts. I just remembered my FEA save, and what could have been

ByzhbyyIQAA7pQx.jpg:large

dp_sandwich.png

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Young Cricket legitimately would make a cool Smash Bros. character, but nobody knows who he is. :(

Fandangox

Duck Hunt Duo is a bit of a mouthful, I liked Duc Hunt by itself.

Plus we are leaving out the foreground hunter rip never forget

The reason I am cool with Duck Hunt Duo is because I consider the zapper to be a summon like Pac-Man can summon Namco objects, Robin summons Chrom, King Dedede summons minions, and Mega Man summons all forms. Also, it is funny people have changed since the ESRB leak that they hated the Duck Hunt name.

Ryce

The reason I am cool with Duck Hunt Duo is because I consider the zapper to be a summon like Pac-Man can summon Namco objects, Robin summons Chrom, King Dedede summons minions, and Mega Man summons all forms. Also, it is funny people have changed since the ESRB leak that they hated the Duck Hunt name.
When using Duck Hunt's smash attacks (and special move follow-ups) you're technically playing as the foreground hunter. That's different than merely summoning a character -- Dedede is still in control when he tosses out a Gordo.

solomon

So according to Bum1six3 (ex top melee player and current fgc streamer) his friend found a L cancel type mechanic and will eventually show it, hopefully its true.

it would be really weird if he had an american copy because the wii fit trainers use british voices in his copy rather than the voices we know they have in the american version

or maybe i'm late and he got an american copy of the game since then idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom