• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the blatant, very un-Nintendo-like typo. "The Three Fastest Walker?" NoA needs to hire an editor.

Which I just so happen to be. Dream job confirmed. My copy edits, Treehouse... let me show you them.

I just read it and that was the first thing I thought of. It's funny how he mentions translations in the comment.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You don't really need to datamine a remake of a game that uses the engine of another. Basically look at X and Y, remove anything that was new to that game (like outfits) and add stuff that was unique to Ruby and Sapphire (but not Emerald, because that would be too much). There you go, you know everything about the game which a single datamine.

PS. Trainer lives in or near a town with a leading Pokémon scientist and receives their first Pokémon despite kids younger than them being trainers. They go off to beat all eight gyms in the world and on the way they come across an evil organisation doing something bad involving a legendary Pokémon. They manage to thwart their plans and get the legendary Pokémon for themselves and promptly put it into a PC box. They then finish the gyms and then beat the Elite Four. The End. There was probably a rival in there somewhere, but since the days of RGBY they've been a bit weak (oops... sorry Wally)

This is cool I guess. I do agree that I wish they were all collated in the vault and referable in different sections at anytime instead of random.

It also says it'll give info about the characters' home series. I really miss on the trophy pages where it would mention 2 or 3 of the games each trophy was in. That was one of my favourite things so hopefully that's back in the Wii U version.

Masked Man

I said wow
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the blatant, very un-Nintendo-like typo. "The Three Fastest Walker?" NoA needs to hire an editor.

Which I just so happen to be. Dream job confirmed. My copy edits, Treehouse... let me show you them.

Honestly, in looking through Miiverse posts and screenshots of the EN version, I've noticed a lot of weird phrasings and typos. As a fellow game translator, some of the choices they've made have left me scratching my head and occasionally tearing at my hair. Not to say that everything I produce is perfect, of course, and I get that there's a TON of text in these games, but some of these instances have been a tad perplexing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And despite all the text they actually bothered with two English translations. For the trophies at least.

Honestly, in looking through Miiverse posts and screenshots of the EN version, I've noticed a lot of weird phrasings and typos. As a fellow game translator, some of the choices they've made have left me scratching my head and occasionally tearing at my hair. Not to say that everything I produce is perfect, of course, and I get that there's a TON of text in these games, but some of these instances have been a tad perplexing.

Well, you would know more about the strangeness of the English translations they come up with! I'm not a translator, I'm a localization editor - basically I just make sure the translations other people come up with are typo-free and grammatically sound in English. I can't actually read, speak, or write Japanese, though if I had the time I would absolutely jump at the chance to learn.

That's interesting that you say that, though. I've definitely noticed that the trophy descriptions in Smash 3DS are a little more uneven than I'm used to from the Treehouse, which is probably just a product of there being more work to do than ever before and not enough time/people to do it all and double-check it. That happens all the time at my current job, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Masked Man

I said wow
Well, you would know more about the strangeness of the English translations they come up with! I'm not a translator, I'm a localization editor - basically I just make sure the translations other people come up with are typo-free and grammatically sound in English. I can't actually read, speak, or write Japanese, though if I had the time I would absolutely jump at the chance to learn.

That's interesting that you say that, though. I've definitely noticed that the trophy descriptions in Smash 3DS are a little more uneven than I'm used to from the Treehouse, which is probably just a product of there being more work to do than ever before and not enough time/people to do it all and double-check it. That happens all the time at my current job, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, it probably comes down to personal taste, but there are some awkward (too-literal) phrasings, overuse of the passive voice, etc. that just feel out of place. In principle, a good translation is one that cannot be detected: if it doesn't sound or "feel" like it was originally written in another language, then the translator has succeeded. Again, in the context of Smash being such a massively text-heavy game, I completely understand that there just simply isn't enough time to polish every turn of phrase. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to all this as a member of the industry... It's also hard because I've read nearly all of the JP text in the game, so every time I read something from the EN version, my inner translator says, "Hmmm, I probably would have written that as (insert alternate phrasing here)," lol.

Sakura [sic] stated that an announcement – possibly a Nintendo Direct – highlighting the exclusive features of the Wii U version that will show the "true potential of Smash Bros." was currently in the works and will be released soon.

Seemed pretty obvious, but always good to have confirmation.

I would imagine that with the Wii U version so close to release, it's either already gone gold or is practically completed, so I guess his work "not being done yet" is definitely something post-release, though it could always just be patches (unless this question was asked earlier, or Sakurai was just saying in general that Smash Bros still hasn't entirely released).

Son Of D

Seemed pretty obvious, but always good to have confirmation.

I would imagine that with the Wii U version so close to release, it's either already gone gold or is practically completed, so I guess his work "not being done yet" is definitely something post-release, though it could always just be patches (unless this question was asked earlier, or Sakurai was just saying in general that Smash Bros still hasn't entirely released).

I won't be surprised if that "work not being done yet" quote is either alluding to a steady stream of DLC packs over the next 12 months or so or a potential large expansion DLC (with a disc release as well like Super Luigi U and USFIV) released later down the line ala Ultra Street Fighter 4. Like a Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Wii U and Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Nintendo 3DS (or New 3DS if they need the extra power the n3DS has at the risk of fragmenting the userbase).

Nurse Peach will be a new character in Smash 5 and pull pills instead of turnips, use a virus instead of toad.
And her only unique attack is her up special which has her using a syringe instead of a parasol and has a different recovery and animation.

I won't be surprised if that "work not being done yet" quote is either alluding to a steady stream of DLC packs over the next 12 months or so or a potential large expansion DLC (with a disc release as well like Super Luigi U and USFIV) released later down the line ala Ultra Street Fighter 4. Like a Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Wii U and Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Nintendo 3DS (or New 3DS if they need the extra power the n3DS has at the risk of fragmenting the userbase).

And her only unique attack is her up special which has her using a syringe instead of a parasol and has a different recovery and animation.

I'd be down with either. A re-release of smash later down the line at reduced price with more content?
Sign me up. The whole "I'm not done yet" line sounds like he could just be referring to the wii u version not being 100% done though I'm leaning towards it meaning DLC.

Masked Man

I said wow
Yeah, the game is going gold as we speak, so I'm also inclined to believe that the "not finished yet" quip is in reference to post-release content.

Revven

If any post-release content does happen, I hope that when it comes to stages they remake stages like Fountain of Dreams, PokeFloats, Saffron City, or even something like Termina Bay -- just good stages whether you're casual or competitive. I say this because every stage they've brought back so far (sans Halberd) have been unappealing and disappointing.

I mean, I seriously doubt stage DLC would just consist of new stages. I'm hoping they'd use that extra time & potential money as reason enough to bring back the highly requested stages that weren't even in Brawl (such as the ones I mentioned already). Think Mario Kart 8's track DLC where they're doing a mix of old and new tracks. They could do the same thing here with stages + maybe a character or two with each stage pack or something.

Dr. Buni

I only hope they don't overdo with the amount of DLC characters. I disagree with the statement "the more, the merrier" as far as characters are concerned.

Stages, though? I will buy every single DLC stage released. They should release all stages from past games for Smash 4 (at least for the Wii U version, I guess not every stage would work well in the 3DS version... like say, New Pork City and Hyrule Temple).

Kyzon

I only hope they don't overdo with the amount of DLC characters. I disagree with the statement "the more, the merrier" as far as characters are concerned.

Stages, though? I will buy every single DLC stage released.

I'll buy every character they shell out. Even if that doubles the roster over the years, lol.

Won't happen, but I know I'd do it, and have no buyers remorse

Doczu

So i've done it. I've bought a Wii U (on my lunch break today - lol). I've cleaned my gamecube controllers and i await the glorius day this game comes out in the EU. Time to grab a pre-order of the gamecume adapter edition.

Goddamn you gaf, you've made me spend cash again :(

Dr. Buni

I'll buy every character they shell out. Even if that doubles the roster over the years, lol.

Won't happen, but I know I'd do it, and have no buyers remorse
I would probably buy them too, but I still don't want a lot of DLC characters. I think ideally we should get about 5 DLC characters "only".

Revven

I, honestly, think character DLC is bad unless it's done well. It can splinter the online community and for tournaments it means every Wii U would need the DLC characters -- that means every competitor who brings a set up has to pay additional money to make sure their game has all the characters at a given tournament. (Unless Nintendo seriously starts to sponsor events like Apex in the future to supply set ups and games). We still don't even know how Nintendo is handling Mario Kart 8's additional race tracks, whether you'll have to search in a DLC specific pool of players, you can choose them regardless of whether everyone has them, or they'll come up if you're in a room where everyone has them. How Nintendo handles that DLC will be pretty important and could make/break the DLC.

I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 extra characters (especially if it were Mewtwo and something like Wolf or one of the other vets) but I'd be against say, 5 or more additional characters via DLC.

Yeah, it probably comes down to personal taste, but there are some awkward (too-literal) phrasings, overuse of the passive voice, etc. that just feel out of place. In principle, a good translation is one that cannot be detected: if it doesn't sound or "feel" like it was originally written in another language, then the translator has succeeded. Again, in the context of Smash being such a massively text-heavy game, I completely understand that there just simply isn't enough time to polish every turn of phrase. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to all this as a member of the industry... It's also hard because I've read nearly all of the JP text in the game, so every time I read something from the EN version, my inner translator says, "Hmmm, I probably would have written that as (insert alternate phrasing here)," lol.

Yeah, I have noticed an overuse of the passive voice in particular. I've also noticed some minor factual errors, but I can't remember what they are now. :p

Exciting! He's got to be talking about post-release content/DLC, since the Wii U version has to be going gold right about now. There's no way he and his team are still doing major development work on it this close to release.

Calling Spanish, Italian and German speakers!

Repost from Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2jes5p/need_spanish_italian_and_german_speakers/). I'm the OP there.

Extra unused audio files for the upcoming Smash 4 Wii U are present in the European and American 3DS release of the game! You might have heard them here

We need people who speak foreign languages to translate the audio into literal English, so we can better understand what these modes are. Think of the difference between "Smash Run", "Field Smash" in Japanese and "Smash Adventure" in Spanish. Each version of the translation would have helped us understand what the mode actually entails.
Go here :
And download the announcer pack. Go to the language that you can understand (snd_se_narration_common_XX), and post the literal translation of the text. I'm looking for information for the following audios:
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000000C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000001.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000002.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002B.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002D.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003B.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003E.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000007.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000010.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000020.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000024.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000026.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000031.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000038.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000039.wav] ->
I will add it to this Google Doc
French was already done by SunnyDust of SmashBoards in the Leaks Group.

Based on what we know/ can guess: Smash World is a quasi-adventure mode. Based on the file numbers, Crazy Orders / Master Orders (Crazy Side and Master Side in Japanese) are probably under Event Matches.

Also, we are aware that the UK version has a slight number difference, and has "defeat" with the Master/Crazy Orders.

Revven

But what about Dixie D:

And Ridley

I feel like new characters as DLC aren't likely. Vets are much higher on the list of happening because they're already 80% done for them (that is, they have the move set, they have animations to work from when rebuilding them, and etc). Unless this DLC won't be happening until next Summer (or hell, next year), I don't see them bringing us a character like Ridley. That's a pipe dream.

Crazy/Master orders being event match renamed and with two difficulties would actually make some sense. "Orders" could refer to specific requirements of the event, and the Master and Crazy are just difficulty levels.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I would probably buy them too, but I still don't want a lot of DLC characters. I think ideally we should get about 5 DLC characters "only".

Yeah 4-6 characters does sound reasonable. For me, I will take whatever Sakurai and the teams release.

I, honestly, think character DLC is bad unless it's done well. It can splinter the online community and for tournaments it means every Wii U would need the DLC characters -- that means every competitor who brings a set up has to pay additional money to make sure their game has all the characters at a given tournament. (Unless Nintendo seriously starts to sponsor events like Apex in the future to supply set ups and games). We still don't even know how Nintendo is handling Mario Kart 8's additional race tracks, whether you'll have to search in a DLC specific pool of players, you can choose them regardless of whether everyone has them, or they'll come up if you're in a room where everyone has them. How Nintendo handles that DLC will be pretty important and could make/break the DLC.

I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 extra characters (especially if it were Mewtwo and something like Wolf or one of the other vets) but I'd be against say, 5 or more additional characters via DLC.

I understand your point on most points but having a concern about community being splinted and people can't afford those dlc sound silly to me. Especially there are some fighting games that had more than 3 dlc characters and the community managed it just fine for tournaments.

If DLC characters go released too close to tourneys date then they are more likely to be ban for awhile to give people fair chance to get used to dlc characters if I recalled it correctly.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Exciting! He's got to be talking about post-release content/DLC, since the Wii U version has to be going gold right about now. There's no way he and his team are still doing major development work on it this close to release.

I'm pretty sure that he's talking about Wii U version since he said he's done with 3 DS but he's not done so I would like to think he were talking about Wii U.

Last week, he mentioned that he's still working on the game. I guess they really pushing it right now. Also it's plausible that they could work on the patch.

Dr. Buni

Yeah 4-6 characters does sound reasonable. For me, I will take whatever Sakurai and the teams release.
You have no shame :p
I feel like new characters as DLC aren't likely. Vets are much higher on the list of happening because they're already 80% done for them (that is, they have the move set, they have animations to work from when rebuilding them, and etc). Unless this DLC won't be happening until next Summer (or hell, next year), I don't see them bringing us a character like Ridley. That's a pipe dream.
I see. If the DLC characters are only veterans, I don't see they being that much popular, besides the Mewtwo DLC, of course.

Do you believe in the theory of extra characters unlocked by 3DS/Wii U connectivity then?

How many systems do you need for a console based tournament?

Depends how many entrants you have, but realistically you just use as many as you can house. As long as you have at least 1 console though and some willing participants then you've got yourself a tournie :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You have no shame :p

Do you believe in the theory of extra characters unlocked by 3DS/Wii U connectivity then?

Right, I don't! :p. I'm a sucker for it.

Well, Spainkiller emphasized that it was a pure speculation about the feature. I don't think we will. If it's there then there should be small amounts of date being in 3DS version to imply that it's existing. But it didn't so I had a doubt about it.

How many systems do you need for a console based tournament?

Depend on numbers of entrants.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well just use the one system and agree that winner stays on and hey presto you just need to buy one set of DLC. You can even split the cost if you like. :)

Repost from Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2jes5p/need_spanish_italian_and_german_speakers/). I'm the OP there.

Extra unused audio files for the upcoming Smash 4 Wii U are present in the European and American 3DS release of the game! You might have heard them here

We need people who speak foreign languages to translate the audio into literal English, so we can better understand what these modes are. Think of the difference between "Smash Run", "Field Smash" in Japanese and "Smash Adventure" in Spanish. Each version of the translation would have helped us understand what the mode actually entails.
Go here :
And download the announcer pack. Go to the language that you can understand (snd_se_narration_common_XX), and post the literal translation of the text. I'm looking for information for the following audios:
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000000C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000001.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000002.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002B.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002D.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003A.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003B.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003C.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003E.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000007.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000010.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000020.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000024.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000026.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000031.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000038.wav] ->
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000039.wav] ->

Based on what we know/ can guess: Smash World is a quasi-adventure mode. Based on the file numbers, Crazy Orders / Master Orders (Crazy Side and Master Side in Japanese) are probably under Event Matches.

Also, we are aware that the UK version has a slight number difference, and has "defeat" with the Master/Crazy Orders.

Smashworld seems to be a real adventure mode, because in french the name is "Odyssey Smash".

Dr. Buni

Right, I don't! :p. I'm a sucker for it.

Well, Spainkiller emphasized that it was a pure speculation about the feature. I don't think we will. If it's there then there should be small amounts of date being in 3DS version to imply that it's existing. But it didn't so I had a doubt about it.
I guess he (he?) did, but it still is a possibility, in the end.

While I don't believe the Tower of Smash leak, I am still hoping Dixie ends up in the game somehow. I actually want her more than Ridley, at this point.

Zyrox

Go here :
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000000C.wav] -> Bosskampf! (Boss Battle!)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000001.wav] -> Turnier! (Tournament!)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001A.wav] -> Der Sieger ist... (The winner is...)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001C.wav] -> Team Gelb (Team Yellow)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000002.wav] -> Missionen (literal: Missions) [possible event matches...?]
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002A.wav] -> Spezialaufträge (special missions/orders)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002B.wav] -> Meisterauftrag (Master mission/order)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002C.wav] -> Crazy Auftrag (Crazy mission/order)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002D.wav] -> sounds like Ticketwahl (choice of ticket)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003A.wav] -> Runde 3 (round 3)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003B.wav] -> Runde 4 (round 4)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003C.wav] -> letzte Runde (last round)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003E.wav] -> Amiibo
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000007.wav] -> Schnapp die Münzen! (Get the coins!)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000010.wav] -> Der Champion ist... (The champion is...)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000020.wav] -> 8-Kämpfer-Smash (8-player-smash)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000024.wav] -> Wähle einen Mii-Charakter (Choose a Mii character)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000026.wav] -> Triff eine Auswahl (Make a choice)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000031.wav] -> Smash Tour
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000038.wav] -> Runde 1 (round 1)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000039.wav] -> Runde 2 (round 2)

For German.
EDIT: Ah shoot, I see I'm too late.

Kyzon

If we get another smash, it wouldn't be for like 6 years most likely.
I think 10ish would be a good number.

Dr. Buni

If we get another smash, it wouldn't be for like 6 years most likely.
I think 10ish would be a good number.
Well, we have 50 (51?) characters already in the game. The way I see, that number is more than enough until the next Smash in half a decade.

The thing is, I think they will cut quite a few characters in the next Smash... I mean, they always cut characters (which isn't exclusive to Smash), but now that the roster is pretty big, that is for sure happening in Smash 6. More characters = more development time, more money spent, more time needed for balancing, etc. I can't see a Smash roster having 70 to 80 characters, so if they bump the roster to 60 with DLC characters in Smash 4, I don't know what they are going to do in Smash 6 (besides cutting tons of characters possibly).

Anyways, it still early to think about the next Smash, I think :p

Pyrokai

Well, we have 50 (51?) characters already in the game. The way I see, that number is more than enough until the next Smash in half a decade.

The thing is, I think they will cut quite a few characters in the next Smash... I mean, they always cut characters (which isn't exclusive to Smash), but now that the roster is pretty big, that is for sure happening in Smash 6. More characters = more development time, more money spent, more time needed for balancing, etc. I can't see a Smash roster having 70 to 80 characters, so if they bump the roster to 60 with DLC characters in Smash 4, I don't know what they are going to do in Smash 6 (besides cutting tons of characters possibly).

Anyways, it still early to think about the next Smash, I think :p

Unless they do something radically different. They could potentially turn Smash into a "platform" for the company. Gradually adding in characters and content over time. If games-as-a-service is the future, this is a possibility. Think TF2, I guess. I could see it. Smash 6 could be a game released over the period of years.

Just brainstorming. Who knows, really. I still think Nintendo's next handheld and console will be radical departures from what we know them as, especially if they're trying to unite their two development platforms.

Dr. Buni

Damn even sakurai is calling the wii u version the true version
He said that? If so, now that the 3DS version sold a lot maybe he doesn't care anymore.
Unless they do something radically different. They could potentially turn Smash into a "platform" for the company. Gradually adding in characters and content over time. If games-as-a-service is the future, this is a possibility. Think TF2, I guess. I could see it. Smash 6 could be a game released over the period of years.

Just brainstorming. Who knows, really. I still think Nintendo's next handheld and console will be radical departures from what we know them as, especially if they're trying to unite their two development platforms.
That could be interesting, but I don't really know how it would work, specially from a balancing perspective.

That could be interesting, but I don't really know how it would work, specially from a balancing perspective.
I'd imagine it'd be similar to things like MOBAs or MMOs where they just constantly tweak things in balance patches after observing the community for a while and listening to feedback :3

-Horizon-

zlCfzSjNZw40-2r1vB

Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....

3 tips?? Darn it Sakurai, you're spoiling us :T

georly

Damn even sakurai is calling the wii u version the true version

I took it to mean that the direct would announce more upcoming features for smash that will be in Wii U and possibly 3DS as a download (patched in like amiibo support). To me, it implied that the version of smash 3DS we have isn't finished yet because there are more modes to come. Those modes may be in Wii U at launch, but not necessarily. Just stuff that wasn't ready yet that let him release 3DS earlier.

Also, "The Three Fastest Walker," ugh.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

Go here :
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000000C.wav] -> Sfida al boss (Challenge the boss/ Fight against the boss)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000001.wav] -> Torneo (Tourney)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001A.wav] -> Vittoria per... (Victory for...)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000001C.wav] -> Squadra gialla (Yellow team)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000002.wav] -> Eventi (Events)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002A.wav] -> Richieste speciali (Special requests)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002B.wav] -> Richieste Master (Master requests)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002C.wav] -> Richieste Crazy (Crazy requests)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000002D.wav] -> Scegli un biglietto (Choose a ticket)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003A.wav] -> Terzo round (Third round)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003B.wav] -> Quarto round (Fourth round)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003C.wav] -> Ultimo round (Last round)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_0000003E.wav] -> amiibo
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000007.wav] -> Raccogli le monete (Collect the coins)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000010.wav] -> La vittoria va a... (The victory goes to...)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000020.wav] -> Mischia a 8 (8-Man Smash)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000024.wav] -> Scegli un Mii (Choose a Mii)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000026.wav] -> Scegli una versione (Choose a version)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000031.wav] -> Mischia da tavolo (Board Smash)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000038.wav] -> Primo round (First round)
- [snd_se_narration_menu_00000039.wav] -> Secondo round (Second round)

This is for Italy

btw, the Italian translation for Smash World make it seem like a Board game like Monopoly, Risk, etc.etc.
Mmmh...What if Smash World is SSB x Mario Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom