• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

I'd buy a new skeleton if I were you.
Let his hype reign, my return got him in a good mood....even though my ban heralded a ton of good news (GotG cartoon test footage, Bayonetta 2's scores, the leaks for Wii U modes, & the Smash Direct).

I just realized that this OLD POTD

zlCfzSRICv0mhm5u8Z

Confirms a greater item frequency on Wii U. Can't wait for more Pokemon battles!

Richie

I've been taking self-taught drawing lessons for a little longer than a month now. In commemoration of the Smash Direct announcement, I wanted to tackle a tutorial for a veteran Smasher tonight!

Lemme tell ya, dinosaurs are much easier to draw than humans! :p Now, to try and draw The Captain!
...Falcon, sorry my good GAF user

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I've been taking self-taught drawing lessons for a little longer than a month now. In commemoration of the Smash Direct announcement, I wanted to tackle a tutorial for a veteran Smasher tonight!

Lemme tell ya, dinosaurs are much easier to draw than humans! :p Now, to try and draw The Captain!
Nice man.

Neiteio

D'aww :-3

Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom