• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon

zlCfzSkWOHsDxfNqZv

YOOOOO where de note at.
edit never mind this is trophy viewer.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since he says "The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version." I guess we'll be getting quite a few then. I mean Sharla isn't accounted for for starters.

In some ways I'm glad we're not since now I now have no reason to buy Xenoblade again and slog through a million hours playing it.

Lucky for you. Xenoblade came out at a time when gaming was kind of an afterthought for me so other than big name titles I didnt get much. Then college hit and it all came back and now I'm realizing how many amazing games I missed out on, sadly Xenoblade was one of them :[

Richie

Nice man.

D'aww :-3

Very nice.

You guys are awesome :)

zlCfzSkWOHsDxfNqZv

Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.

Oh hell yeah, a trophy for my man Reyn! It was about Time! Also, that's a drop dead gorgeous background there, and it's just for trophy mode? Going all out this time around!

I see Silver Face in the background...

Those worried about Xenoblade spoilers, play now before Sakurai reveals all!

Yeah, knowing Sakurai I'd be wise to try and finish up the game before Smash Wii U gets released. Hoping he doesn't go spoilery come the Direct!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Since he says "The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version." I guess we'll be getting quite a few then. I mean Sharla isn't accounted for for starters.

Who? Was Sharla a NPC?

Hilarious the worst playable character is technically the only one we haven't seen in the game so far one way or another.

...o.o

Anyways, nice trophies. Seems like the 3DS version has only 1/3 of all trophies at this point.

Wii U version probably won't have the Kid Icarus trophies so that would cut out like half the ones from the 3DS game, evens it out a little.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Who? Was Sharla a NPC?

Hilarious the worst playable character is technically the only one we haven't seen in the game so far one way or another.
I beat the game by switching between her and Melia. Of course I couldn't trust the CPU to handle those characters effectively.

I see they put one of the other mechs in for trophies also. Those who haven't played Xenoblade yet, do so before they reveal the biggest spoiler for the game through trophy descriptions lol.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was personally fine with sharla, I know the XB gameplay perfectionists always say not to use her, but she has honestly gotten me out of tight spots more than the whole reyn/dunban,shulk setup. besides
spoilers:
Fiora/dunban/sharla is best party combo

zlCfzSkWOHsDxfNqZv

Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.
He obviously could use a little more shrinkng, but told you they can shrink him. Only about double the size of Reyn. Just a little bit more and there ya go. Mwahahaha.

Also, Sakurai must really read NeoGAF. Kinda surreal seeing him talk back to me about Metal Face. Sakurai has officially acknowledged my existence! He must be teasing me like he did Ridley since he basically confirmed that Metal Face is playable tonight. Oh Sakurai you silly goose! Good Night yall and may my existence be in your dreams.

Rychu Supadude

Neo Member
See, if I was calling the shots there would just be a dozen trophies of Dunban in various poses, and those other losers can go lump it.
Kidding, Xenoblade has a thoroughly well-rounded cast

Only the utmost of pessimists would have thought that we weren't getting at least the playable cast and major antagonists as trophies. It would be nice if they could stretch it to some additional NPCs like Otharon or... Melia's Dad?

Less than three days to go and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom