• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

I wonder if we will get a Bowser Jr. trailer at that time as well. I mean, when else are you going to release it?

Maybe tomorrow's PotD will tease BJr's reveal, the last pic before the Direct.

Would anyone actually be upset if the Wii U version ended up having exclusive characters like Ice Climbers?

Maybe not here, but have you ever read Nintendo's Facebook page? Some people got mad that Mario Kart 8 wasn't being released for the 3DS. There would almost certainly be some 3DS-only owner(s) annoyed, somewhere.

Neoxon

Would anyone actually be upset if the Wii U version ended up having exclusive characters like Ice Climbers?
Quite a few 3DS owners who aren't aware of the technical stuff may be, but those who know will be fine with it. Though it'd lessen the idea of having a training tool of the Wii U version.

Guys, I can feel it in my pants. Tharja pic tonight.

d4e68ac136f3818699512f852636b3d71251941860_full.jpg

Mariolee

zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video.

hSbE0.gif

zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video.

Guys I think this is Ridley

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Little known bit of trivia.

In the UK version of Smash Bros, if you select Duck Hunt Duo, the game will not allow you to select Fox. This was to appease with the fox hunting ban of 2004.

Xane

I'm assuming Duck Hunt reveal trailer will be shown at this Friday's Nintendo Direct.
Looking forward to it! Loving the reveal trailers so far!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

Who the fuck is that I wonder

Huh. Cool PotD, but what a weird, completely backwards way to reveal a trailer for Duck Hunt.

Wonder if that means we're also getting Duck Hunt's character page tonight; the site hasn't updated yet, after all.

Guess this also means we're getting a Bowser Jr. trailer - nice!

Dr. Buni

zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

So the hunter of the Duck Hunt character is female
:D

Clever picture, one of my favorite PotDs easily

PS: I wonder when people will stop calling Duck Hunt "Duck Hunt Dog". The damn Duck is part of the character too (as is the Hunter).

zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

WAT. Why not before?

Can't wait to see it though.

So the hunter of the Duck Hunt character is female
:D

Clever picture, one of my favorite PotDs easily

PS: I wonder when people will stop calling Duck Hunt "Duck Hunt Dog". The damn Duck is part of the character too (as is the Hunter).

Duck Hunt Trio?

zlCfzSkiW58NrmrKC2

This is exactly why I'm upset that the character is named Duck Hunt Duo in the European version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom