• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

Something like this would be cool for Dreamland 64 if it were to return with a whole new modern look.

Though I would expect an official one to look a lot better. :)

That's very Galaxy, I like it. Is it from the same guy who remade the How to Play stage?

Clefargle

Please bring back this one :(

003.jpg

Seconded, one of my absolute favorites

K-A-Deman

Looking at these screenshots reminds me of my favorite thing to do when it comes to making game assets; replacing a outdated model in less than five minutes and no one realizing it until the next checkoff.

Until the game is in our hands, "Anything can change."

Fiktion

Banned
Why so? Even Tiki likes Male Robin more than Female Robin. lol

Female Robin seems like the kind of girl that's level headed but can get annoyed pretty easily.
Those conversations actually prove my point. With Male Robin it's just Tiki saying "Hey you are the shit" and Robin being like "Who me? No I'm super modest." Boring. In his Severa supports he even admits to being dull.

Meanwhile female Robin is like "Hey it's the voice of God. Wouldn't it be fun to fuck with her while she's asleep?" She's a lot more saucy.

Chrom reeeeeaally shows a bit too much affection toward his "friend" Robin, you'd think female Robin is the intended canon.

Bruh Sumia and Chrom get their own CG cutscene and it's called "Lovebirds."

Sumia is also the one who snaps Chrom out of his funk after that thing with Emmeryn.

And her supports with Cynthia are also pretty unsubtle about this.

Richie

I didn't mean female Robin canon as far as Chrom's love interest, but rather as the intended protagonist. Because, seriously, more often than not Chrom's treating ya like you two were engaged.

As it's been said, though, the Outrealms laugh in the concept of a single canon.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Castle Siege was fine in Brawl, but I really didn't want it to return for the Wii-U version. Would have been better if we had Brawl's Mute City.

PotD is up
zlCfzSdK4fELbLcjHV

zlCfzSdK4lwvLIPwt0

I am so happy.
My favorite level in brawl.
HOWEVER if the FE Brawl theme isn't there I'm going to be very sad. I am not a fan of the melee one. Though at least I should still have Id Purpose.

Finally a great POTD! I loved this stage, it's nice to see it return.

I seriously want this song to return (one I most often fought to on that stage).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJ7V6Gtnu8

KHlover

Banned
Robin X Chrom will forever be my headcanon. The way female Robin and Chrom interect with each other in and between the story missions even before you get married....there's no way he's NOT into her. Also makes Lucina's interaction with FemRobin so much better *-*

Also, HenryXNowi OTP. Their support conversations had me laugh my ass off. They fit together far too well to NOT be the OTP :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hope the Ω version is based on the outside area.

I wish there was a way to lock the stage to one of the three sections, but I'm not going to pin my hopes on that wish.

Fiktion

Banned
Also, HenryXNowi OTP. Their support conversations had me laugh my ass off. They fit together far too well to NOT be the OTP :p

Henry is one of my favorite characters, a real dark horse, totally underrated.

But I like his pairing with Cordelia best just because of dat ending.

Azure J

I seriously want this song to return (one I most often fought to).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJ7V6Gtnu8

Any "favorite Castle Siege music" answer that isn't With Mila's Divine Protection is a wrong answer.
I do however had out partial credit for the Attack Medley.

When the Fire Emblem theme kicks in and leads to that clap session... #LegitShook

Fake Edit: OMG Kenji Ito did the Attack mix in Brawl? He really is the best battle theme composer.

Richie

Robin X Chrom will forever be my headcanon. The way female Robin and Chrom interect with each other in and between the story missions even before you get married....there's no way he's NOT into her. Also makes Lucina's interaction with FemRobin so much better *-*

Yes, exactly. This was even more notorious when using Male Robin.
But I support this, if only because that gives a whole new undertone to Female Robin's Final Smash when used against Lucina. Off they go to jail for horrid parenting, alongside Bowser.

I hope the Ω version is based on the outside area.

I wish there was a way to lock the stage to one of the three sections, but I'm not going to pin my hopes on that wish.

I'd love this so much.

Golnei

Henry is one of my favorite characters, a real dark horse, totally underrated.

But I like his pairing with Cordelia best just because of dat ending.

I actually think pairing him with Sumia is cuter. Though perhaps that's because Sumia's limited support pool doesn't offer many choices...

Fiktion

Banned
I actually think pairing him with Sumia is cuter. Though perhaps that's because Sumia's limited support pool doesn't offer many choices...

The idea of a happy and friendly Severa trumps all imo. It proves that her whole shtick was nurture not nature. She just needed more Henry in her life.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When it came to this stage in Brawl I set the main theme to 100% and turned everything else off. The fact this stage had so many tunes compared to other stages made it feel like a waste. Once you have an grand operatic rendition of your theme you don't need anything else.

Those conversations actually prove my point. With Male Robin it's just Tiki saying "Hey you are the shit" and Robin being like "Who me? No I'm super modest." Boring. In his Severa supports he even admits to being dull.

Meanwhile female Robin is like "Hey it's the voice of God. Wouldn't it be fun to fuck with her while she's asleep?" She's a lot more saucy.

Sumia is also the one who snaps Chrom out of his funk after that thing with Emmeryn.

And her supports with Cynthia are also pretty unsubtle about this.

You know what? I'll give you that. (That Tiki support was pretty funny looking back on it) Female Robin seems pretty funny as a character. I'd love to meet a girl like that in real life. lol

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I want Hyrule Castle back. It's by far my favorite stage.

Flowmoney

I hope Smash Wii U has some 64 and melee stages that Brawl didn't have while having some Brawl ones in the mix.

Hyrule Castle from 64 , Pokemon Floats from melee and Fountain of dream from melee are like my dream stages to come back.

GenG3000

I wonder if the extra tracks in the 3DS version point towards returning stages for the Wii U version.

Legendary Air Ride Machine = Halberd
With Mila's Divine Protection = Castle Siege
Hyrule Temple = Temple?
Rainbow Cruise = Rainbow Cruise?

When it came to this stage in Brawl I set the main theme to 100% and turned everything else off. The fact this stage had so many tunes compared to other stages made it feel like a waste. Once you have an grand operatic rendition of your theme you don't need anything else.

I've owned Brawl for many years but never truly appreciated this song until today. It's god damn wonderful. Thank you for this gift, friend. I would fight for you.

Jawmuncher

I did the same exact thing. That tune is just absolutely amazing and the perfect music to have a match to.

Yes, Castle Siege is a good one. Also seeing that FE has both a new and returning stage on the Wii U version helps soothe my fears that Kirby isn't about to get stuck with the Halberd alone, after those 3DS stages I've been expecting the worst.

Any "favorite Castle Siege music" answer that isn't With Mila's Divine Protection is a wrong answer.
I do however had out partial credit for the Attack Medley.

When the Fire Emblem theme kicks in and leads to that clap session... #LegitShook

Fake Edit: OMG Kenji Ito did the Attack mix in Brawl? He really is the best battle theme composer.
Castle Seige was one of those stages where I was spoilt for musical choice.
Operatic Main Theme? Eternal Bond? Against the Black Knight?
Oh and Power Hungry Fool of course, actually we need to go bigger for this return visit, they should put in Beauty is Mad Mistress for Castle Siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom