• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
PotD HYPE!! I knew y'all were missing it :D Here's some for you, and some for you, and some for... Hell, everyone take a ticket to board the HYPE TRAIN!

NEXT STOP:
Menuville

Mariolee

Huge, you say? You thinking what I'm thinking?

giphy.gif

J@hranimo

Banned
We can go back to trusting Mariolee's skeleton, but I highly doubt we'll see anything Ridley-related for a month or so at least.
Then things get Ridley-culous.

I'm getting
RIDLEY
tired of hearing that discussion over and over....save us Sakurai!!!

I could see it being something from the Wii U version. I'd love a new look at the Star Fox stage. Or some kind of proof we're getting a new DK stage.

Mariolee

I could see it being something from the Wii U version. I'd love a new look at the Star Fox stage. Or some kind of proof we're getting a new DK stage.

I just realized we know next to nothing about that new Star Fox stage aside from that one screenshot.

Star-Fox-Miiverse-Post.jpg

I mean, I know it's just an update of the Great Fox stages in 64 and Melee, but man if it isn't beautiful.

Pic of the da: " Here is a quick look at the stats section in the 3DS menues...look there is a stat of the number of fucks I give what you want to see in the PotD: 0" "The second picture shows battlefield with the Nintendogs assist trophy...its a old pic but I like it."

I just realized we know next to nothing about that new Star Fox stage aside from that one screenshot.

Star-Fox-Miiverse-Post.jpg

I mean, I know it's just an update of the Great Fox stages in 64 and Melee, but man if it isn't beautiful.
Yeah, it looks great. I'm still hoping it'll enter the atmosphere of multiple planets, so we can get a bunch of Star Fox locales. Would be amazing to see it entering Zoness.

Pikma

Banned
So, first of all, I'm sorry for going off topic but I have good news, my dog's surgery went really well and now he's resting right here with me, the tumor was removed and now he has the opportunity to stay with us for as long as he wants (hopefully a loooong time), he's already awake and he's able to walk, so yeah, everything went really well, thank god. He'll continue to be under treatment for a few more weeks and that's it.

Thanks for your support!
I love you guys, you helped me a lot and that means everything to me.

So... I think I'll be able to make my stupid jokes and bully juniors pretty soon, really looking forward to it. Oh and btw, I gotta start exchanging 3DS FCs with you guys asap, I already have my eShop credit waiting to be used!

Thanks again, guys! :)

Mik317

So, first of all, I'm sorry for going off topic but I have good news, my dog's surgery went really well and now he's resting right here with me, the tumor was removed and now he has the opportunity to stay with us for as long as he wants (hopefully a loooong time), he's already awake and he's able to walk, so yeah, everything went really well, thank god. He'll continue under treatment for a few more weeks and that's it.

Thanks for your support!

So... I think I'll be able to make my stupid jokes and bully juniors pretty soon, really looking forward to it. Oh and btw, I gotta start exchanging 3DS FCs with you guys asap, I already have my eShop credit waiting to be used!

great fucking news.

fuck yeah

So, first of all, I'm sorry for going off topic but I have good news, my dog's surgery went really well and now he's resting right here with me, the tumor was removed and now he has the opportunity to stay with us for as long as he wants, he's already awake and he's able to walk, so yeah, everything went really well, thank god. He'll continue under treatment for a few more weeks and that's it.

Thanks for your support!

That's amazing man! Surgery with a pet can be so scary, so I'm thrilled to hear it went well. I challenge you to a match on the Nintendog's stage launch day to celebrate!

Mariolee

So, first of all, I'm sorry for going off topic but I have good news, my dog's surgery went really well and now he's resting right here with me, the tumor was removed and now he has the opportunity to stay with us for as long as he wants (hopefully a loooong time), he's already awake and he's able to walk, so yeah, everything went really well, thank god. He'll continue to be under treatment for a few more weeks and that's it.

Thanks for your support!

Sweet!! Glad everything went well.

Zubz

Banned

Thanks for your support!

I'm very glad to hear that! And yeah, I don't know if I have your FC, either, so please, let us know!

And I'm still half-hoping that stage isn't just Sector Z III, but let's face it: it's the same level. Thankfully, it's a classic level (And it'd be even better if we could turn the ships off). So long as it looks that good (Or we get that Hazard Toggle), it's gonna be golden.

It's been going on for far too fucKing
K. Rool
long lol

... You. I like you.

Thanks for your support!

This is better than 100 new stage pics, congrats, even though I wasn't around to hear much of this =]

... You. I like you.

Get in line, bub.
Don't worry, it's short!.. ;~;

random25

Thanks for your support!

Congratulations! Happy for your dog.

And add me to your Friend list! :)

Neiteio

Thanks for your support!

That's great news! I'm happy everything went well for you and the doggy. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As someone who'd like to be surprised a bit by things we don't know like trophies can you keep their discussion in the correct thread. This is for PotD and Wii U speculation..

J@hranimo

Banned

Thanks for your support!

Oh wow, I'm really out of the loop. No matter, I'm glad your dog is a-ok!

roknin

Thanks for your support!

Good to hear man ^_^

Pikma

Banned
Thank you guys!

here's the lucky guy a few Christmases ago in case you wanted to meet him
EDIT: Sorry for those claws, he wasn't too much into vanity back then :p
juOKMMY5xhNPt.jpg

Zubz

Banned
Thank you guys!

juOKMMY5xhNPt.jpg

Aw! He looks like a nice dog! He's got impeccable taste in horns, too!

But anyhoo, the paper I've been working on is done, and so am I. Who knows, with how long we've been waiting, we might actually get something of note tonight! ...Like the Tips Menu. In the meantime, though, I'm getting some sleep; there's not enough hype to keep me awake now that I have nothing else keeping me up.

Thank you guys!

Very cute!

I'm gonna have to get level with you here Pikma. Your dog actually looks like what Duck Hunt Dog would look like in the flesh. This is a sign of a few things. First, you're going to need to buy him a duck chew toy. Second, DHD will have to be your main from here on out. =]

Very cute!

I'm gonna have to get level with you here Pikma. Your dog actually looks like what Duck Hunt Dog would look like in the flesh. This is a sign of a few things. First, you're going to need to buy him a duck chew toy. Second, DHD will have to be your main from here on out. =]
I second all of this.

The Mewtwo and Dixie are the normal Trophy Models.
That doesn't disprove anything. Those models may be based off the character art. (Or vice versa)

But yeah, probably fake. I must say Chibi-Robo was daring, but E Gadd...well I'd want it but...well...its an interesting (unlikely) choice.

Now, watch this become real. D: (I'd take it though lol. Chibi Robo, Dixie, and Mewtwo would be great newcomers.) (I say Mewtwo since I barely played Melee so a newcomer to me.)

Thanks for your support!

Was out of the loop there but now i've catched up. Glad your dog is ok!

JoeM86

One of the comments:

"So you'll give us the chance not to wear hats but won't give WiiU owners the chance to play with the Ice Climbers..... Thanks and Thank you 3DS "

Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom