• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

Gyrian

Had my fight with Ploid the other night.

Match 1: Ploid [Dee Jay] 2 - Gyrian [Makoto] 1

Match 2: Ploid [Dee Jay] 2 - Gyrian [Makoto] 0

I am so vulnerable to things where I feel I show know better. :s

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Hitokage said:
Vega is still a pain with T. Hawk. You can stuff/evade most of his air attacks, but he still has a pretty big speed and reach advantage on you.

I was referring to fighting against AZ Greg specifically. ;P

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Hitokage said:

Well-placed 360s worked wonders for me! Poor AZ Greg was just walking right into them. :lol

For two matches, anyway. Then he came back and made T. Hawk his bitch!

Teknopathetic said:
Teknopathetic vs. The Log ride

1-2 log ride
1-2 log ride

GGs.

GGs, Tekno. I knew this one was gonna be a battle. Could have gone either way with how close it was, and the 1st round of set 2 I got blown up...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
dragonballjoseph said:
Bad games Relix. Free for life.

Fuck you :lol :lol

Missed that Ultra no idea how. And that bait was nasty though. =P. Still, you said you would quit SF if you lost a round. Now go. Leave.

hitsugi

Gib if you're reading here and not PMs - I'm free tonight after 6 pm and tomorrow after 5:30 or so, PST. Let's work something out

Eva01, answer your dam PM. Don't make me get points I don't deserve by you not showing up.

Keeping my fingers cross that he doesn't show up so I won't get blown up

jlai

Pool Balrog

#4 Spirit of Jazz vs #5 jlai

Game 1
jlai (Rose) 2 - 0 Spirit of Jazz (Abel)

Game 2

GG's!

Axis

gg's lost fragment

chun vs viper

2-1 vexco

1-2 fragment

0-2 fragment

i'm so mad i lost the 2nd round of that 2nd set...:(

gibration

hitsugi said:
Gib if you're reading here and not PMs - I'm free tonight after 6 pm and tomorrow after 5:30 or so, PST. Let's work something out
I read your pm and got on at 6pm but didn't see you in the chat. I've been waiting for a full hour here. ;_;

jlai said:
Pool Balrog

#4 Spirit of Jazz vs #5 jlai

Game 1

Game 2

GG's!

Really nice Rose, don't think you dropped a link throughout the set. Wish I played a little better, not that I'm normally great but I can usually pull off advance techniques such as moves on wake-up and cancel cr.fierce into falling sky... No more arranging matches at 3am for me.

/whiny bitch

Treb

Pool Blanka

Treb (Ibuki) vs Rice-Eater (Ryu)
0-2

Rice-Eater (Ryu) vs Treb (Ibuki)
2-0

Winner: Rice-Eater

GGs again, Rice-Eater!

Rice-Eater(Ryu) vs Treble(Ibuki)

Game 1: 2-0 Rice-Eater
Game 2: 2-0 Rice-Eater

Overall: 2-0 Rice Eater

EDIT: Beaten :(

GG Treb, hopefully we can get more games in.

jlai

Oh jeez, my bad Spirit of Jazz. Didn't realize it was so late for you!

Forgot to quote, how do you delete a post anyways?

hitsugi

gibration said:
I read your pm and got on at 6pm but didn't see you in the chat. I've been waiting for a full hour here. ;_;
Damn, you didn't reply through pm x.x I never hop on ssf4 right now because I have no stick so it's strictly to play out a scheduled match :p

A quick update on my match with hikarutilmitt, we were supposed to have our match tonight but he sent me a PM stating that there were some bad storms in his area and if he didn't show up it was because his power or internet was out. He didn't show up so hopefully his power or internet will be up and running before the deadline.

I am aware of the storm fucking people up. I will give the people who didnt play due to natural disaster 1 pt each side because it was impossible.

Hatchet Man said:
A quick update on my match with hikarutilmitt, we were supposed to have our match tonight but he sent me a PM stating that there were some bad storms in his area and if he didn't show up it was because his power or internet was out. He didn't show up so hopefully his power or internet will be up and running before the deadline.

It looks like I should be able to any time tomorrow or even tonight, if possible. Sorry about the delay.

Axis

dragonballjoseph said:
Wow... really?
Dude, don't embarrass yourself. You'd be better off facing my Bison than my drills.

your drill game is as bad as gregs.

get blow up

We are about a day away so here's the matches with no scores reported yet

PSN Pool 1.

Solune vs Vissione

Psn Pool 2

Trigger vs Gundam
Rocwell vs floydnova

Psn Pool 3

hatchet vs hikarutilmitt
hitokage vs edgeward
gibration vs hitokage

Psn Pool 4

kiryogi vs spiffyG
reigun vs adam prime
captmcblack vs -mikey-

XBL Pool 1

saty vs qcfx2

XBL pool 2

eva vs black vegeta
stabicron vs gutabo

XBL pool 3

rawkus vs biggnife
eissan vs jdub
saqs vs sonicspear (from what i understand saqs has a broken stick im willing to file this under natural disaster)

XBL pool 4

ALL OF THEM. START FUCKING PLAYING.

jdub03

Eissan I saw you just logged out of live. Ill be on if your trying to get that match done. I just got home from work.

Morris

Disco Devil
AkumaHokoru said:

Psn Pool 2

Trigger vs Gundam
Rocwell vs floydnova

Oh, I tought Gyrian already had the score since he was in PSN chat when we played our matches, in that case:

Floyd (Abel) 2 - 0 Rocwell (Fei Long)
Floyd (Abel) 2 - 1 Rocwell (Fei Long)

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Axis said:
gg's lost fragment

chun vs viper

2-1 vexco

1-2 fragment

0-2 fragment

i'm so mad i lost the 2nd round of that 2nd set...:(

Yeah, ggs. Chun/Viper might not be good for Chun, but I still fucking hate that match. Same goes for Vega, or any other character that can lock Viper down with their normals. I always get impatient and too eager to escape and get punished for it.

jdub03

Jdub030(Ibuki) vs. Eissan(ryu)

Pool Juri

Match 1

Eissan 2-0

Match 2

Eissan 2-1

Eissan takes it 2-0

edit: yeah very good games. Had to change my playstyle. Your ryu is very solid.

Solune

AkumaHokoru said:

PSN Pool 1.

Solune vs Vissione

Just finished playing.

Match 1
Sollune (Cammy) vs BeHest (Cammy)
2 - 1
Match 2
Sollune (Cammy) vs BeHest (Cammy)
2 - 0

Edgeward

Haven't seen Hitokage this week, sent a pm on psn earlier tonight about getting something done tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Pool Ryu
Set 1: Eva01 (Ken) vs black_vegeta (Dat Rawg) 2 - 0
Set 2: Eva01 (Ken) vs black_vegeta (Dat Rawg) 2 - 0

gg's Eva! I'll get that Ken of yours 1 day! :)

eva01

GGs BlackVegita that first round damn that shit was intense I was cornered with no life left and clutched it out with a kara ex fireball haha. Very good games.

Sorry about being late had something to take care of.

eva01 said:
GGs BlackVegita that first round damn that shit was intense I was cornered with no life left and clutched it out with a kara ex fireball haha. Very good games.

Sorry about being late had something to take care of.
All good.

When I had you cornered, I didn't even look to see if you had meter, then BAM, EX fireball to my face.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Edgeward said:
Haven't seen Hitokage this week, sent a pm on psn earlier tonight about getting something done tomorrow. Here's hoping.
I've been in the process of moving this week, and I still don't have my ps3 set up and it's not going to happen today.

So yeah, I forfeit.

BiggNife

Rawkus raped me, like I expected. Good games, though! At least I got some decent hits in last round. Also, apologies for the sub-par connection; My campus has really crappy internet.

Game 1

Rawkus (Cammy) vs. Biggnife (Honda) - 2-0 Rawkus

Game 2

Rawkus (Cammy) vs. Biggnife (Honda) - 2-0 Rawkus

By the way, for the ranking list, my main is Honda. I haven't used an alternate yet but if I do it'll be Blanka.

Satyamdas

Banned
qcf x 2 and I can't play our match because he doesn't have any internets. (allegedly). I think he's just ducking me cause I'm on a salty rampage :p

So there you go.

Top Bottom