• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

Pool Juri

Set 1
Bigg Knife (Honda) vs black_vegeta (Rawg) 0 - 2

Set 2

GG's.

Man that connection blowed!

BiggNife

black_vegeta said:
Pool Juri

Set 1

Set 2

GG's.

Man that connection blowed!
Yeah, that isn't really something I can control. My campus has god awful internet.

But like I said on the last page, really fun matches. When I'm at home with a decent connection someday soon we should play again.

the_log_ride vs. joekage

1) 0-2 joekage (I got P'd on in the 2nd round)

2) 2-1 the_log_ride

3) 1-2 joekage

GGs joekage. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long while I was gettin' back from work.

Joekage

Yo. Thought I'd post the results of my match since I was already on GAF. (Beaten! Argh)

1. Joekage (Cody) vs the_log_ride (Dhalsim) 2-0

2. Joekage (Cody) vs the_log_ride (Dhalsim) 1-2

3. Joekage (Cody) vs the_log_ride (Dhalsim) 2-1

Joekage wins by a count of 2-1

Very good games the_log_ride, your Dhalsim was annoying and very good at anti-airs, which makes a good Dhalsim xD. I found myself trying to pressure you tremendously when I got close to you, else you might slip away and destroy me with st fierce.... haha.

Sorry bout your sound though, Sony needs to get on the ball and stop these shitty updates >_>

BiggNife said:
Yeah, that isn't really something I can control. My campus has god awful internet.

But like I said on the last page, really fun matches. When I'm at home with a decent connection someday soon we should play again.
Cool, let me know when you get back home so we can play on a better connection.

Also, DBJ giving Eva dounuts! O_O

You God like son, God like!!!!!

Good job on gettin' all the matches squared away.

Still waitin' on a couple from Pool Sagat. One of those guys could potentially jump up to the higher pool.

looking to next week....

goddam!

next weeks battle is gonna be tough, i'm gonna have to play Joe, Soll, Log, Seph again, or Floyd......

gotta bring dat A game to get ma fight money!

EraldoCoil said:
looking to next week....

goddam!

next weeks battle is gonna be tough, i'm gonna have to play Joe, Soll, Log, Seph again, or Floyd......

gotta bring dat A game to get ma fight money!

I think we're gonna match up, EC :lol just a hunch

Ploid 3.0

(PSN)
Kobunkun (Chun) vs BeHest (Cammy)
Fight 1: Kob 2 - BeHest 1
Fight 2: Kob 1 - BeHest 2
Fight 3: Kob 2 - BeHest 0
Winner = Kobunkun (Chun Li)

Oops too slow. BeHest here. Kob can't read here, will tell him you said gg again.

Edit: oh you and your spoilers.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pool Sagat
Rocwell9 vs. Jobber4WCW

Jobber4WCW(raw-g) 2 - 0 Rocwell9(Makoto)
Rocwell9 (Fei) 2-0 Jobber4WCW(rawg)
Rocwell9(Fei) 2-1 Jobber4WCW(Ibuki)

scared chicken!

jlai

Pool Balrog
#2 jlai vs #4 Satyamdas

Game 1
jlai (rose) 1 - 2 Satyamdas (dhalsim)

Game 2
jlai (rufus) 0 - 2 Satyamdas (dhalsim)

So I guess Rufus is my alt. GG's!

Gyrian

Finally had my match v. the one, the only, KIRYOGI.

Match One
Gyrian (Makoto) 2 - 1 Kiryogi (Ibuki)

Match Two
Gyrian (Makoto) 2 - 0 Kiryogi (Ibuki)

GGs, Kiry. :]

Gyrian said:
Finally had my match v. the one, the only, KIRYOGI.

Match One
Gyrian (Makoto) 2 - 1 Kiryogi (Ibuki)

Match Two
Gyrian (Makoto) 2 - 0 Kiryogi (Ibuki)

GGs, Kiry. :]
Wow, that must have been a good match.

Me and Adam Prime have been PMing back and forth trying to get on at a good time for both of us; we just missed each other last night. We'll get ours in before the deadline no matter what!

Once again I'll be updating from someplace not home. Also update will be kinda late this week because I'm going to Glory By Honor the ROH PPV on saturday and it'll likely end around 11:30-midnight then It'll take me atleast 2/3 hrs to get back to my friend's house. so I'll be fairly late.

Treb

Pool Blanka

Treb (Ibuki) vs Gibration (Balrog)
0-2

Treb (Ibuki) vs Gibration (Balrog)
0-2

Winner: Gibration

GGs again Gib. That rawg knocked me out easily. :'(

Edit: Beaten.

Pool Ryu

Rawkus (Cammy) vs Spirit of Jazz (Abel) : 2-0
Rawkus (Cammy) vs Spirit of Jazz (Rose) : 1-2
Rawkus (Cammy) vs Spirit of Jazz (Rose) : 0-2

GGs man, you streamrolled my Abel and I got very fluky after you took the first point of the second match. That match was one of the reasons I picked Rose as my secondary so it was essentially a pretty dirty counter pick with a very dirty ultra.

Status report I sent hikarutimitt a PM on Sunday and still have not received a response. I saw him on PSN on Monday and sent a message asking if he wanted to have our match and received no response, saw him in the SSF4 chat room on Tuesday asked if he was ready for our match no response and he left the room lastly on Wednesday saw him on PSN again and sent him a message asking when he wanted to have our match and have received no response. Hope to see him on Saturday.

Pool Balrog XBL

Killa Sasa (Cammy) vs AZ Greg (Vega)

Killa Sasa defeats AZ Greg 2-1

Killa Sasa defeats AZ Greg 2-1

GG's Greg. Got to abuse stuff while I potentially have it for the last time T_T

still no response from sonicspear....he hasn't even accepted my friend request yet. I was hoping to get this match out of the way before saturday because i will be very busy the whole day.

jdub03

Kamikazepipboy been waiting for you to get online this whole weak. I see you haven't signed on since saturday. I'll be online today so hit me up and let me know when you want to play.

ultim8p00

Banned
I've been waiting on gutabo for quite a bit today, but it seems like we just can't get times that work for both of us.

Also, I would like to go ahead and withdraw out of the tournament. School is getting tough for me and work isn't making things any easier. It's getting a little tiring logging onto live and waiting for people. (I'm not saying that other people are irresponsible or unavailable; it's just tough for me to wait because I have lots of stuff to do that I did not forsee)

Maybe some other time scrub Ken :_(

Edgeward

Contacted Gundam earlier in the week, didn't see him till yesterday, and asked for a match, he said that night didn't work for him so he said sometime tonight. Haven't seen him on yet, but he said night so here's hoping.

And we got in,

Gun (Mak) vs. Edgeward (Cammy)

2-0
1-2
2-0

Gundam wins.

BotoxAgent said:
still no response from sonicspear....he hasn't even accepted my friend request yet. I was hoping to get this match out of the way before saturday because i will be very busy the whole day.
Yeah sorry I've been busy the whole week. I can stay up the rest of the night just we can play this match if you're gonna be on.

Hatchet Man said:
Status report I sent hikarutimitt a PM on Sunday and still have not received a response. I saw him on PSN on Monday and sent a message asking if he wanted to have our match and received no response, saw him in the SSF4 chat room on Tuesday asked if he was ready for our match no response and he left the room lastly on Wednesday saw him on PSN again and sent him a message asking when he wanted to have our match and have received no response. Hope to see him on Saturday.

Wasn't always available for playing. I've been on PSN most of the night however. Taking a brief dinner break before going back for some more nooblets in ranked.

gutabo

ultim8p00 said:
I've been waiting on gutabo for quite a bit today, but it seems like we just can't get times that work for both of us.

Also, I would like to go ahead and withdraw out of the tournament. School is getting tough for me and work isn't making things any easier. It's getting a little tiring logging onto live and waiting for people. (I'm not saying that other people are irresponsible or unavailable; it's just tough for me to wait because I have lots of stuff to do that I did not forsee)

Maybe some other time scrub Ken :_(

C'mon man, I can see you're online playing modern warfare 2, let's have our game now!

:(

hikarutimitt v hatchetman

2-1 hikaru
2-0 hatchet
2-0 hatchet

EDIT: corrected cores. My bad, headache getting to me. Just watched the replays, was me screwing it up this time. :lol

Match 1
hikarutimitt over Hatchet Man (2-1)

Match 2
Hatchet Man over hikarutimitt (2-0)

Match 3
Hatchet Man over hikarutimitt (2-0)

Winner: Hatchet Man

ggs hikarutimitt

hitsugi

That's okay, I was going to tell you to just write in 2-0 for both anyway lol. That's the last of free wins I can give out on pad >.> I'm out

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix (Chun) vs. Axis (Cammy): 2-1
Relix (Chun) vs. Axis (Chun): 0-2
Relix (Chun) vs. Axis (Chun): 2-1

sonicspear64 said:
Yeah sorry I've been busy the whole week. I can stay up the rest of the night just we can play this match if you're gonna be on.

if u are on hit me up. It's cutting it close, but hopefully we can do this.

Top Bottom