• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl Costume Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Now I've sat on MoS for pretty much every facet of it, but one thing I cannot fault is the costume. Supes costume in MoS looks very alien and not just something you make yourself out of spandex.

This? This looks like something some someone made a at a costume shop. If thats the deliberate choice (ie she made the costume herself) than I guess its okay.

Otherwise...

I do wish there was a bit more texture on it.

I hope they have a good way of explaining why Supergirl can get away with not wearing a mask.

I'm gonna wait till it's in action to make a final decision. I didn't think Flash's costume was all that great, but it's awesome on screen.

Can't wait for the SFX though. Flash is knocking it outta the park with its sfx.

I like the girl but the costume isn't so hot. I want to see her in action with that costume, as that'll give us a better sense of how the costume is I think.

Oregano

I do wish there was a bit more texture on it.

I hope they have a good way of explaining why Supergirl can get away with not wearing a mask.

I'm gonna wait till it's in action to make a final decision. I didn't think Flash's costume was all that great, but it's awesome on screen.

Can't wait for the SFX though. Flash is knocking it outta the park with its sfx.

She's so plain and receptionist looking that no one pays attention to her. It might be a problem if she was more attractive.

vio

Looks like bad photo too. Chest logo is terrible though, like really, really terrible.

edit:
Reminds me so much of this. Bad photo for sure.

1sJqWn6.jpg

G_Berry

Banned
melissa benoist aye?

Googles melissa benoist naked.............. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNÑNNÑNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Gintamen

She's the girl from Whiplash and Glee. She won't look neither old or young. Like a college student.
Looks like bad photo too. Chest logo is terrible though, like really, really terrible.

edit:
Reminds me so much of this. Bad photo for sure.
One looks like a costume made out of expensive material, one does looks like a cheap halloween outfit for hookers. What are you smoking to put both on the same level?

vio

She's the girl from Whiplash and Glee. She won't look neither old or young. Like a college student.

One looks like a costume made out of expensive material, one does looks like a cheap halloween outfit for hookers. What are you smoking to put both on the same level?

They are both terrible photos, didn`t say they are same level. Bad photo, meaning it may look much better elsewhere. Not smoking anything by the way.

Raistlin

I'm okay with the materials and colors personally. Main issues with the costume to me are the belt and boots. Either way, I guess it's fine.

My larger concern is the actress herself. Can't quite put my finger on it, but she just doesn't scream Supergirl to me. Guess I'll have to see the performance.

That Wonder Woman is horribly ironic in that the character is about female empowerment but instead in this day and age they continued on with a skimpy outfit with heels.

It's hot / humid in the Amazon. What would you expect her to wear?

She must get cold when not home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom