• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surfer girl nonsense, resistance and killzone fans go away please

bluemax

Banned
Y2Kev said:
Resistance 2

If you go look on the blog for that dude who did the Resistance lighting some of the screen caps look like this before some of the final post processing work is handled.

Edit: On second thought maybe not... meh.

OverHeat

« generous god »
bluemax said:
If you go look on the blog for that dude who did the Resistance lighting some of the screen caps look like this before some of the final post processing work is handled.

Link?

angelfly said:
The latest from from SG:
6o5fpds.jpg

New Wii game?

Hopefully that's a PSP game. Even though I'm no fan of the Wii, I'd still hate to think a new Wii game would come out looking like that.

Resistance on the PSP?

Xiaoki

Kyoufu said:
lol @ Resistance 2 pic. Is that for real?
Most likely a rough alpha version to key in lighting, proportions, movement, etc.
Kinda like an animatic for CG movies.

But then serious posts like this has no business here.

So, I guess:
Hur hur, Resistance for DS confirmed!!!!111one!!!!!111

Xiaoki said:
Most likely a rough alpha version to key in lighting, proportions, movement, etc.
Kinda like an animatic for CG movies.

But then serious posts like this has no business here.

So, I guess:
Hur hur, Resistance for DS confirmed!!!!111one!!!!!111

Eh its fine to poke fun at it, everyone knows R2 isn't going to look like that when its shown.

FirewalkR

Maggot9 said:
I saw the title and rushed in here :(

I was going to post this in that R2 hype thread that got closed:
I have a feeling that in a few days everyone is going to be talking about how R2 and KZ2 surpass everything else graphically in consoles.

So don't worry, little one. Don't look at the bad picture again. All will be well soon.

Come, come to daddy, jstevenson. Don't be afraid. <3

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Maybe now you will all believe me when I reveal my true identity around these parts.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Wow that's one old pic of resistance 2, since she mentioned april / may. And :lol at the thread title, nice work.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Linkzg said:
yeah, but dont you live in San Fran now? or are you just in Kentucky for the holidays?

That's true. When I travel I use the name "Kaz Hirai."

Zen

Banned
Are people in this thread really so stupid as to not realize how early that shot would be "wow it must be a PSP game" ugh. Anyway, there's nothing discrediting SG here, does that shot match any environment in Resistance 1? Not from what I'm seeing, the reason taht the shot would look similar to those pre lighting Resistance 1 shots would probably be really flipping obvious. Now at the end of the day it might be a shot of an unused level from the original, or it might be Resistance 2, I'm sure stevenson will confirm, but some people need to get off this "SG MUST be fake SHE JUST HAS TO BE OMG WHAT WILL I DO IF SHE ISN"T A FAKE OMGGGG!!!" bs.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Damn! I expected R2 :(!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Looking back at the original story, Surfer Girl got the new NBA Ballers game right, so isn't that +1 cred? Or is the Mother thing too raw?

Is that really from R2? I don't see much difference between that and R1...

so I take it, this is just some R1 prelim lighting pass that Surfer got its hands on ran out and said, "O mAH Gah itz R2uuuuuuuu!!" I'm hard pressed to believe it's from R2...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mefisutoferesu said:
Is that really from R2? I don't see much difference between that and CoD3 on the Wii...

Fixed.
932963_111806_screen010.jpg

Lobster

Banned
Zen said:
Are people in this thread really so stupid as to not realize how early that shot would be "wow it must be a PSP game"

Most of those comments were before we even knew what the shot was..calm down.

Seiken said:

:lol

Holy shit! At one point I even considered buying it..

Ventrue

Mefisutoferesu said:
Is that really from R2? I don't see much difference between that and R1...

so I take it, this is just some R1 prelim lighting pass that Surfer got its hands on ran out and said, "O mAH Gah itz R2uuuuuuuu!!" I'm hard pressed to believe it's from R2...

Of course you can't tell the difference between an alpha shot of Resistance 1 and an alpha shot of Resistance 2, it's not like any graphical improvements would be noticeable until they were well into development.

Top Bottom