• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 31: Second Chance | PLAYER VOTING IS LIVE | Jeff Probst's Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
So Cesternino thinks Natalie will be on the season..........and win. I really can't see it. The only way she gets on is producer choice for a nice bod out there.

Well she's getting 2 votes a day from me. :)

It's not my fault though. Julie Berry told me to......

CEYrod9VAAAihHi.jpg

Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438 May 7 Los Angeles, CA

Happy birthday my Beauty @NatTenerelli vote for her to be on #SurvivorSecondChance @Survivor_Tweet

I can't say no to Julie.

But yeah I'd agree Natalie is looking like a long shot at best.

Grexeno

Not only is Natalie in that area between nostalgia and recency, meaning only hardcore fans will remember her, what they will remember is not very interesting.

UberTag

Love Shane grilling Cesternino on who he feels the locks are.
Sounds like Troyzan and Monica are next up for RobHasaWebsite podcasts.

Jigorath

Banned
Shane will be one of the first people out. Nobody's going to make a pregame alliance with him because he's insane.

If he makes it in that is.

Grexeno

You know, there's one big reason why none of us should believe CBS won't have final say over the cast: if it's entirely fan votes, you still leave yourself open to the "no black people" worst case scenario.

You know, there's one big reason why none of us should believe CBS won't have final say over the cast: if it's entirely fan votes, you still leave yourself open to the "no black people" worst case scenario.

Even with that possibility, I have a hard time believing that Tasha isn't getting back on as she deserves. In terms of minorities, I'm not voting for him (he's my 11th choice) but Woo is likely to come back I feel like.

Grexeno

Even with that possibility, I have a hard time believing that Tasha isn't getting back on as she deserves. In terms of minorities, I'm not voting for him (he's my 11th choice) but Woo is likely to come back I feel like.
That situation is incredibly unlikely, but not impossible, so I feel like CBS has to have a way to avoid it should it occur.

suaveric

Figured I'd put who I'm voting for

Men

Jeremy
Jim
Steven
Jeff
Joe
Max
Mike
Spencer
Troyzan
Vytas

The rest are idiots (Keith, Woo and Brad) or I didn't see/don't remember their season (Shane, Andrew and Terry).

Women

Ciera
Kass
Monica
Natalie
Sabrina
Stephanie
Tasha
Kelly Wentworth
Mikayla
Shirin

For the women, I had a harder time coming up with 10 to vote for. A lot of the 16 choices I couldn't even remember. So first I went with the ones I wanted to see play the game again and then filled out the rest with the ones I wouldn't mind seeing in a bikini.

Men

Jeremy
Jim
Steven
Jeff
Joe
Max
Mike
Spencer
Troyzan
Vytas

The rest are idiots (Keith, Woo and Brad) or I didn't see/don't remember their season (Shane, Andrew and Terry).

Women

Ciera
Kass
Monica
Natalie
Sabrina
Stephanie
Tasha
Kelly Wentworth
Mikayla
Shirin

For the women, I had a harder time coming up with 10 to vote for. A lot of the 16 choices I couldn't even remember. So first I went with the ones I wanted to see play the game again and then filled out the rest with the ones I wouldn't mind seeing in a bikini.

Good on you for not voting in Abi, but put in Shane, Savage, and Terry instead of Jeremy, Jim, and Max. They are three of the best players ever.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

Men

Jeremy
Jim
Steven
Jeff
Joe
Max
Mike
Spencer
Troyzan
Vytas

Women

Ciera
Kass
Monica
Natalie
Sabrina
Stephanie
Tasha
Kelly Wentworth
Mikayla
Shirin

You picked the four I care about in Stephen, Jeff, Kelley, and Abi so I like your picks.

And the fact that you didn't pick Shane is even better.

UberTag

Decided to stop voting for Spencer and Kass as they're clear favorites and am now throwing additional votes to Keith and Mama C.
Only 10 voting days remain.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Survivor: Second Chances | Troyzan Robertson Interview - RobHasaWebsite.com

Someone recorded the audio from the Shane periscope:

Shane Powers | Second Chance Interview | Rob Has a Periscope

I know he was supposed to record a Monica interview today, but he either hasn't posted it yet or they had to reschedule.

Listening to Troyzan now. Yeah he's way way smarter than Keith. I think I'm switching my vote. Probably a just throwing it away. He's not getting a ton of love on Twitter at least. But I'd rather give him my vote to him than Keith who is probably on the bubble with better players.

I'll try to listen to Shane.

UberTag

Troyzan and Kelley Wentworth are the two players with the most potential to make a strong contribution to S31 in a meaningful way that I fully suspect will NOT make the cut at this point.

I'll be voting for them steadily through the remainder of this campaign process but I believe they're in serious trouble.

Redmond on Greg Buis and Hayden Moss getting cut from the s31 voting ballot:

Ok here is the deal on Greg and Hayden...

Hayden WAS in the pool but was cut because they felt that because of Big Brother this would technically be his third chance, so it didn't quite fit with the theme. I'm sure he'll be back eventually.

Greg I doubt was ever actually in the pool. All of the other names I revealed came from the same sources, trusted sources. Greg's name came from a brand new source who was untested. Hence why when I posted on Twitter I said "I have a name but it isn't 100%. But if it is its MAJOR". People wanted me to post it regardless of it not being 100%, so I posted Greg's name to Twitter. But in the end he wasn't in the cast, and there is no way as far as I'm concerned that if Greg was truly in the mix that CBS would cut him. So I think my new source was either lying and trying to trip me up, or had bad info themselves.

As for that Gregory Buis Facebook page. It's a fake. I know some other people like Gervase and stuff comment on the posts but they are just tricked too. It is a fake page because I messaged briefly with that "Gregory Buis" and that isn't Greg.

UberTag

As I suspect the exit polling on the RHAP website may well be more accurate than any of the other public barometers out there, I think Rob has a good feel on the way the vote is going. So I'll note below his candid take on the likelihood of certain people making the cut from when Shane was picking his brain during their Periscope chat...

LOCKS

"Recency is the #1 factor"

Jeremy Collins
Joe Anglim
Spencer Bledsoe

Abi-Maria Gomes
Ciera Eastin
Kass McQuillen
Kelly Wiglesworth
Shirin Oskooi

IN THE MIX / NOT A LOCK

Jeff Varner
Shane Powers > Terry Deitz
Vytas Baskauskas

ON THE BUBBLE

Troy “Troyzan” Robertson

Monica Padilla
Natalie Tenerelli (but if she makes it on the show, she wins)

ON THE OUTS

Jim Rice
Mikayla Wingle

Based on the previously posted Straw Poll and the additional polling on RealityGossip's Twitter feed, I would openly speculate the following to also be true...

LOCKS

Stephen Fishbach

Peih-Gee Law
Tasha Fox

ON THE OUTS

Brad Culpepper

Carolyn Rivera
Stephanie Valencia

With everyone else being considered "in the mix" or "on the bubble".

BowieZ

Banned
Why do people want to see Joe again? What exactly will he do differently this time? His plea video was so dull.

Same goes for Keith. I simply do not get it. But hey, different strokes of course!

UberTag

Did anyone else want a Debb Eaton comeback after listening to Jeff Varner's RHAP interview. So good.
No question. She was hysterical.
Will likely wind up being the unquestioned star of the Season 31 RHAP campaign interview series.
I wonder what that says about next season when the first boot of Season 2 who isn't even in the running has stolen the show.

Why do people want to see Joe again? What exactly will he do differently this time? His plea video was so dull.

Same goes for Keith. I simply do not get it. But hey, different strokes of course!
I find everything about Joe and have not voted for him once.
Keith is somewhat different. He's a personality. Clueless about the game but that's largely what makes him endearing.
Doubt he approaches Season 31 any different than how he approached Season 29.

kirblar

Really hope the Reddit polls reflect the mainstream ones. 18/20 hits for me.

(I realized today that's why they did 16- that way at least SOME of your votes are making it in.)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Shirin lost me in the first 10 minutes when she started fawning over Sean Rector. I didn't like her before and now I really don't like her.

UberTag

Shirin lost me in the first 10 minutes when she started fawning over Sean Rector. I didn't like her before and now I really don't like her.
I found it slightly unnerving how similar her personality is to Rob's.
Felt like he was interviewing a female version of himself.

suaveric

I'm gonna be pissed if Wiglesworth gets back on. Her interview with Rob was terrible. Does she even want to play again? Why put yourself up for a vote.

BowieZ

Banned
My votes pretty much locking in as this:

Kelly Wiglesworth
Kimmi Kappenberg
Teresa 'T-Bird' Cooper
Peih-Gee Law
Monica Padilla
Stephanie Valencia
Abi-Maria Gomes
Ciera Eastin
Kass McQuillen
Tasha Fox

No: Natalie, Mikayla, Sabrina, Kelley, Shirin, Carolyn

Jeff Varner
Andrew Savage
Shane Powers
Terry Dietz
Stephen Fishbach
Vytas Baskauskas
Spencer Bledsoe
Jeremy Collins
Max Dawson
Mike Holloway

No: Jim, Troyzan, Brad, Woo, Keith, Joe

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
My votes pretty much locking in as this:

Kelly Wiglesworth
Kimmi Kappenberg
Teresa 'T-Bird' Cooper
Peih-Gee Law
Monica Padilla
Stephanie Valencia
Abi-Maria Gomes
Ciera Eastin
Kass McQuillen
Tasha Fox

No: Natalie, Mikayla, Sabrina, Kelley, Shirin, Carolyn

Jeff Varner
Andrew Savage
Shane Powers
Terry Dietz
Stephen Fishbach
Vytas Baskauskas
Spencer Bledsoe
Jeremy Collins
Max Dawson
Mike Holloway

No: Jim, Troyzan, Brad, Woo, Keith, Joe

Funny you shit on Joe and then vote for an even more 1 dimensional player in Terry. On a scale of 1 to 10 his social and strategic games were -5's. And an old military douche like Terry in his 50's is far less likely to change his ways.

You're also voting for the wrong Kelley. Wiglesworth is a joke and has no business coming back. Wentworth is superior in every single way.

BunnyBear

Funny you shit on Joe and then vote for an even more 1 dimensional player in Terry. On a scale of 1 to 10 his social and strategic games were -5's. And an old military douche like Terry in his 50's is far less likely to change his ways.

You're also voting for the wrong Kelley. Wiglesworth is a joke and has no business coming back. Wentworth is superior in every single way.

Couldn't agree more.

I feel like Joe gets reflected glory for being like an off-brand Malcolm. He was okay, but there was nothing during his time on the show that really stood out, apart from that amazing fake idol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom