• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official PC Thread. SO. WORTH. IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Well I was sucking it up with a 1:1 k/d ratio on the public servers as a demo. Depressing that my destructions had me at the top on one of the crummy teams I was playing with. Gotta at least have some idea about demo before I play gaffers. I only had 1.1 hours played. Eek.

Firestorm

The problem with the GAF servers is I really join because of the people. If I see a bunch of GAFfers playing on the East server, there isn't much incentive to start up a game on Central and play with random people. Being situation in Vancouver, I get horrible ping on both of them.

Icy

Banned
rock2_yard02.jpg

rock2_yard01.jpg

Argh, I am never playing as long as yesterday again. It's frickin' 3pm here, and I just woke up. I feel like a complete slob, and I'm very knackered. Work tomorrow, so no TF2 for me tonight, have to get up at 07:30 :D

Icy

Banned
Richardfun said:
Argh, I am never playing as long as yesterday again. It's frickin' 3pm here, and I just woke up. I feel like a complete slob, and I'm very knackered. Work tomorrow, so no TF2 for me tonight, have to get up at 07:30 :D

We do not want to hear your excuses. You will play and like it.

Icy

Banned
Confidence Man said:
Are you making that Icy?

There's a couple of us working on it. I'm the only NeoGAFFer.

Also working on a 4 team mod to add a green and yellow team and working on an all new Murderball For it.

JoeFu

Banned
The Rock looks fun

Also, you never answered me yesterday, what happened to avantiville? How come we never play that anymore?

Icy said:
We do not want to hear your excuses. You will play and like it.

Oh, i'll probably be there again tomorrow night, but not tonight. By the time you guys start showing up, I already need to be asleep :lol

Jacobi

Banned
Richardfun said:
Me too... But I think I left much earlier

Icy

Banned
JoeFu said:
The Rock looks fun

Also, you never answered me yesterday, what happened to avantiville? How come we never play that anymore?

Because its not TF2 friendly and looks like assss.

Cheeto

Icy, have you seen cp_labor* or something like that floating around? I played a couple rounds of it the other day and it's a pretty decent custom.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Avantiville is horribly stacked for the defense. Then again, since it's so easy to sentry squat you can get your 10 kill achievement here. :D

Tokubetsu

Idk if the guy posts here but I was playing as a heavy last night with a guy named STINKFEST as medic and I was ripping shit up. Sorry to all the demomen, spies, medics and heavies that got mowed down because of this awesome co-op. Killed Cheeto the most and walked away with something like 52 kills and 21 deaths.

ip916a4bb

guys guys I only need one more achivememnt and it is the one with playing with friends on the same team. I wanna achieve the full list.

If any of you want to feel free to add my Steam which is Ip916a4bb

Yes, its weird, hope to see ya'll there!

JoeFu

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
Idk if the guy posts here but I was playing as a heavy last night with a guy named STINKFEST as medic and I was ripping shit up. Sorry to all the demomen, spies, medics and heavies that got mowed down because of this awesome co-op. Killed Cheeto the most and walked away with something like 52 kills and 21 deaths.

Whenever you have an awesome medic, you can achieve some crazy scores. I think my best was 80 something kills and about 16 deaths, fun stuff.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
And when your medic is either an idiot or a jerk, your scores are actually worse off than they would be otherwise.... like tonight in Central. :mad:

Firestorm

Hitokage said:
And when your medic is either an idiot or a jerk, your scores are actually worse off than they would be otherwise.... like tonight in Central. :mad:

Well, on the other side it was amazing. I had about 8 of my friends online. We were all on the same team. Great communication, amazing ubers and stuff. We held on for so long but somehow the other team got in with about 20 seconds to go and captured. Was epic.

Then we went to granary, were a bit split up. But was still epic. Like a 45 minute long granary match @_@

I went up 10 ranks during that time.

Icy

Banned
JoeFu said:
Didn't he just get an 8800gt? He needs to play with us.

We should spam his pmbox.

edit:

rofl looking at my kills per weapon, my bonesaw is 3rd.

DaveLong is banned for abusing memes. lol.

But I saw DaveLong online last night.

I'll finish last level of HalfLife 2 after work then I'll be on TF2 the whole time. I need to dethrone Richardfun from top of "kill assist" list :p

JoeFu

Banned
omgimaninja said:

I'll finish last level of HalfLife 2 after work then I'll be on TF2 the whole time. I need to dethrone Richardfun from top of "kill assist" list :p

After next Wednesday I'll be on a lot more.

Icy

Banned
omgimaninja said:

Banned from the forums. Not server.

Jacobi

Banned
I just played the most boring match of my whole life. Nothing happened, it was on 2fort and no one scored one damn point. Oh boy.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Jacobi said:
I just played the most boring match of my whole life. Nothing happened, it was on 2fort and no one scored one damn point. Oh boy.
I thought it was actually pretty fun and even match -- and I got two ubers as a spy which was awesome.

Firestorm

KimiSan said:
I thought it was actually pretty fun and even match -- and I got two ubers as a spy which was awesome.

It was interesting when Iwasn't an engineer, then I thought "Hm, I need that achievement so might as well try" and nobody came near us except Kimi :(

And Kimi came disguised as a demoman every single time. Why did nobody but me notice.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Firestorm said:
It was interesting when Iwasn't an engineer, then I thought "Hm, I need that achievement so might as well try" and nobody came near us except Kimi :(

And Kimi came disguised as a demoman every single time. Why did nobody but me notice.
My secret is out!
That's pretty much the best disguise as you two were always there and you know there isn't any other engineer.
Thinking back I should have used Pyro more, maybe even Sniper from time to time to mix it up.

Firestorm

I didn't want to leave because you kept trying to blow stuff up =( Yeah, you were once disguised as me and I was like "Medic, you're healing a spy" but he stopped before that. Maybe he realized I was shooting at you for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom