• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official PC Thread. SO. WORTH. IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boonoo

Yasae said:
Kicked from the F7 server for "Command Spamming." :lol I won't go into the hypocrisy present there, I just... Probably won't go back at all...

That may have actually been an auto kick thing they have set up to deal with certain kinds of exploiting. It probably wan't someone's actual decision.

Oreoleo

Yasae said:
Kicked from the F7 server for "Command Spamming." :lol I won't go into the hypocrisy present there, I just... Probably won't go back at all...

FWIW they prolly kicked you and expected you to rejoin. It's not like they were telling you to GTFO.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Yasae said:

It was an auto-kick. I was kicked for the same reason, it's a problem on that server as I've seen others kicked for the same reason. I don't even use commands, so there's definitely something messed up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sheesh what was up with all the bitching tonight. Just chill and have fun. I had enough trouble sending out invites and then...

"team stack" so I offered to switch to the other team
"i don't want you on my team" then quit complaining
"shut up" just mute me

Honestly, just made me ragequit dealing with you bunch of babies. Java, I think I'm just gonna avoid the server a bit til the whining stops sheesh.

Man...seems like most people are on their good behaviour when Java is around but as soon as he's gone the players turn into animals :p

Twig

Banned
haha what are you serious

it's me kuro

me

you seriously let ME

drive you off the server

ME

c'mon man

ME

also the person calling team stack (not me) and the person saying they didn't want you (me) were two different people

ps the biggest offenders are your f7 buddies :D like that cherli guy... cracking me up

Volcynika

Yeah, taking Twig seriously is so not pro.

Though, now I have a voice clip to use if someone isn't being a team player all set up and ready to go!

notsol337

marked forever
Yeah, Kuro. It's a joke. Repeated over and over. Kind of like your jokes! Is it not funny when I do it? D:

Teams aren't stacked, no idea why you thought I was serious. Didn't you hear me saying "Twig is on that team, obviously stacked" indicating that he is SO GOOD he can kill an entire team and win all on his own, which we ALL KNOW is false.

Sheesh. JOKES SON.

Jokes.

Twig

Banned
notsol337 said:
Yeah, Kuro. It's a joke. Repeated over and over. Kind of like your jokes! Is it not funny when I do it? D:

Teams aren't stacked, no idea why you thought I was serious. Didn't you hear me saying "Twig is on that team, obviously stacked" indicating that he is SO GOOD he can kill an entire team and win all on his own, which we ALL KNOW is false.

Sheesh. JOKES SON.

Jokes.
??

Twig

Banned
I have several class ideas already

ludwigDUDEBRODv2.gif
ludwigSNAKED.gif
ludwigJOKERED.gif
ludwig.gif
ludwigTOMBAD.gif

Javaman

Kuro Madoushi said:
Sheesh what was up with all the bitching tonight. Just chill and have fun. I had enough trouble sending out invites and then...

"team stack" so I offered to switch to the other team
"i don't want you on my team" then quit complaining
"shut up" just mute me

Honestly, just made me ragequit dealing with you bunch of babies. Java, I think I'm just gonna avoid the server a bit til the whining stops sheesh.

Man...seems like most people are on their good behaviour when Java is around but as soon as he's gone the players turn into animals :p

There are good F7ers, but most of the trouble I've seen in the last couple of days are coming several of the other F7ers.

Hell just tonight there was one bragging about getting his dick sucked, then calling other people jealous for telling him to hush. I need to write a script to keep F7 people off the server. :eek:P

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Javaman said:
There are good F7ers, but most of the trouble I've seen in the last couple of days are coming several of the other F7ers.

Hell just tonight there was one bragging about getting his dick sucked, then calling other people jealous for telling him to hush. I need to write a script to keep F7 people off the server. :eek:P

wat?! who the hell was this?! :p

Blizzard

Banned
Kuro Madoushi said:
wat?! who the hell was this?! :p
kdcheri or something. He also made some comment about fags, but apologized when I mentioned the motd to him.

And I've made both fallout AND twig leave the server before merely by being so annoying or rage-inducing, so you just need to become more annoying, kuro. It's clearly the answer! ;p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Blizzard said:
kdcheri or something. He also made some comment about fags, but apologized when I mentioned the motd to him.

And I've made both fallout AND twig leave the server before merely by being so annoying or rage-inducing, so you just need to become more annoying, kuro. It's clearly the answer! ;p

Hmm...maybe i should put up more lvl 1 sentries after the update and spam moar 'oh mah gawd?! whar did dat sentrah cum frum?!'

Nah, really, it was just a mix of being rolled earlier today on F7 and then just dealing with all this that had me ragin tonight.

TP

Kuro Madoushi said:

The server was full of weirdos today, it felt like being back in the 9th grade.

n0b

I had to show Kuro who was boss around these parts just now. He makes me proud, but he's mistaken if he thinks he's surpassed his teacher. :)

Ultimatum

Banned
Sorry, fell asleep before people got on the server, so I didn't get a chance to play with you guys. Looks like it's simply not the same without me :)

Inkwell

Banned
Me: *dies*
Kuro: Oh mah gawd?! Whar did dat sentrah cum frum?!
Me: *dies again*
Me: *dies yet again*

I hope you get hit by a train.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Javaman said:

Everyone should've just said they were getting their dick sucked also and start moaning, until it just becomes a moaning shout-fest.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It was Saturday night, and kdcherli is usually a bit more drunk and offensive than usual. I mean, at one point, he had the a liases '>f$> twig = mad bro', and '>f$> twig = douch gaf bro [musk' according to F7 server statistics.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
EvilMario said:
It was Saturday night, and kdcherli is usually a bit more drunk and offensive than usual. I mean, at one point, he had the a liases '>f$> twig = mad bro', and '>f$> twig = douch gaf bro [musk' according to F7 server statistics.

that was after how I told him Twig loved their rambling lover's quarrels.

Oh, and just to let you guys know how effective those lvl 1 sentries and being offensive engie are, I was player of the week on F7, which ran a spy vs engie week. I had the most spy kills with my piddly lvl 1 sentry guns and for some ungodly reason, I also had the most points. Sigh...it's time to retire while on top!

CryptiK said:
Meet the Medic and Meet the Pyro with next update I bet and some new class weapons :D
I would hope that they take their time with the final videos, as long as they are finishing up those I am assuming we will still be getting wicked content updates ;) As well as more bug fixes for those updates that keep breaking things, christ.

Twig

Banned
Blizzard said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you've never made me leave. I don't even know what you're talking about. ;_; I've only actually ragequit TF2 once in my life and it was between GAF servers.

I do leave a lot when I'm not having fun, though!

Anyway.

All of the "bad" F7 guys must've started showing up during my streak of not-playing-due-to-fps-problems, because they weren't showing up before. The cool ones (blinblue, etc.) were.

I should emphasize, though, that I was having a ton of fun trolling kdcherli. He thought I was raging because he teamswitched to be on the stacked team, but I really didn't even care. So I kept feeding him and he just kept going and going.

"U MAD BRO?"
"U MAD BRO?"
"U MAD CHIEF?"

Ahhh good times.

Kuro Madoushi said:
that was after how I told him Twig loved their rambling lover's quarrels.
I WAT???

fallout

Yeah, sorry about the dumb mic-spam last night. I was kind of drunk and thought it was hilarious. In retrospect, it might have been the complete opposite.

notsol337

marked forever
fallout said:
Yeah, sorry about the dumb mic-spam last night. I was kind of drunk and thought it was hilarious. In retrospect, it might have been the complete opposite.

No, it was funny. Trust me.

Yasae

Banned
Iadien said:
It was an auto-kick. I was kicked for the same reason, it's a problem on that server as I've seen others kicked for the same reason. I don't even use commands, so there's definitely something messed up.
Okay. Noted. That would seem to align with the detection of hax shortcuts or some other outdated scheme.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yasae said:
Okay. Noted. That would seem to align with the detection of hax shortcuts or some other outdated scheme.

Yeah it is. Even I got warned for spamming my medic bind that tells others I have a fake charge. Though honestly, I didn't think I did it too much; I was just testing it out to see if it worked :p

Oh yeah. I think there's love on the battlefield: Twig Vs. kdcherli.

Twig

Banned
I would fraps it but there were naughty words exchanged and it's probably really only funny to me.

Not that that's stopped me before, I guess. U:

notsol337

marked forever
Twig said:
I would fraps it but there were naughty words exchanged and it's probably really only funny to me.

Not that that's stopped me before, I guess. U:

It was funny to me, too.
I love explaining to people that you don't actually care because it just makes it all the funnier for me.

Salsa

Has the "the pyro is a robot built by the engie" theory been talked about yet ?

I know its pretty easy to discard but IMAGINE if true

In the latest update the homewecker can now remove sappers
In the teaser trailer for the engie update the engie is working on the pyro's flamethrower (and some other robotics stuff, i know that this has been linked to the bots but yeah)

He is next to the engie on the tf2 poster

banner01a.jpg
(yeah this is pretty lame)

Giving that he can do the fastest spy check, remove sappers, etc he is now basically the perfect partner for the engie.

And we all now that he (she? it?) is the most mysterious character.

I dont really think its going to be the case, but what a mindblown it would be :lol

Squash said:
My mind would still be more blown if it was a hot chick under that baggy suit, lol.

Red Team is female, Blue Team is male. The Meet the Pyro video starts off with the woman reveal, but at the end the guy walks in and asks what's going on. Pyro gets new "Hatless" options with the update with replacement heads and a limited amount of new voices for each. Hilarious glitching where the head doesn't show up for some happens, much to the irritation of Snipers.

Valve isn't going to do this. Valve is nearly always totally out of left field when it comes to TF2. I think they want to keep the Pyro completely weird anyway, and it's harder to do that when you attach a human face to it.

Javaman

Kulock said:
Red Team is female, Blue Team is male. The Meet the Pyro video starts off with the woman reveal, but at the end the guy walks in and asks what's going on. Pyro gets new "Hatless" options with the update with replacement heads and a limited amount of new voices for each. Hilarious glitching where the head doesn't show up for some happens, much to the irritation of Snipers.

Valve isn't going to do this. Valve is nearly always totally out of left field when it comes to TF2. I think they want to keep the Pyro completely weird anyway, and it's harder to do that when you attach a human face to it.

Pyro's name is Pat.

Ultimatum said:
Some good games tonight guys. As per usual, I played amazingly:

dr7c79.png

You're ReRixo? Now I know who to stop healing. :lol

Proven

Ultimatum said:
Some good games tonight guys. As per usual, I played amazingly:

dr7c79.png

You're ReRixo? Now I know...

...actually, I slept so terribly last night I don't remember much of what happened when I was on. I don't even have the drunk excuse.

I do remember signing on and kd pissing me off, but I was already in a bad mood at first.

Oh, and I remember yasae helping me reach a new damage record with Soldier. Buff Banner + Kritz!

CryptiK

In my opinion about this Pyro is a robot thing. I think all the Mercs are Robots think about it there are many many copies and replacements every death.

they are ALL ROBOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom