• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sianos

Well, Dustbowl is on, so it's time for some much needed sleep.

Good games tonight, happy I was able to get the server started up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ArtistDude88 said:
Is it buffed in the beta? Doesn't it already do less burn dmg?
Nope. In the Beta, it now does "10% less damage", but, they just gave the Flame Thrower 10% more damage, so it is now 99% current Flame Thrower Damage. And they just dropped the burn damage penalty.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
All I care is I got that douche ringing tele spawn camping MetaFAILically. I had my back turned for a good 5 seconds on Dustbowl on the final point and he still failed. YUP THAT'S RIGHT DOUCHE! :mad:

Drkirby said:
The Degreaser is still over powered in the Beta IMO. Needs to be like -20% damage, -25% burn damage.
Why nerfing the saving grace of the Pyro? Why not increasing the detonation time in the sticky launcher for example?

Kuro RAGE meter was full today. Mine didn't fill at all!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sgt.Pepper said:
Why nerfing the saving grace of the Pyro? Why not increasing the detonation time in the sticky launcher for example?

Kuro RAGE meter was full today. Mine didn't fill at all!
STFU you 4th sniper :mad:

Proven

School... too busy... miss tf2... need to see Kuro rage... sleepy sleepy... waking up at 5am... oh god thank you weekend soon

Forkball

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the Mannconomy update. A year of crates, unfair trades, and ugly inappropriate paint. Cheers!
ghost_hat_v2_3.png

D71F1BA2741F46E54833CEBD6A0DB963622CA3C7

stur.png

2rppvsp.jpg

8468fcaa.pngg

HUGE_RENDER.jpg

Kk26H.png

Pyro + that snorkel gas mask + Proof of Purchase helm = Those army guys from Painkiller

gbGAk.jpg

Sorry, couldn't find a better pic :(

Totally awesome.

Angry Fork

After updating my drivers for Battlefield 3 beta I only get 30fps in TF2 now when there's other people around D: I always had 60fps on all maps. uuuugh I hate when this kind of shit happens why can't drivers just be compatible with all games. I had a media player open in my browser I don't know if that would affect anything I'll close it restart and see if that fixes it, I hope it does.

Angry Fork said:
After updating my drivers for Battlefield 3 beta I only get 30fps in TF2 now when there's other people around D: I always had 60fps on all maps. uuuugh I hate when this kind of shit happens why can't drivers just be compatible with all games. I had a media player open in my browser I don't know if that would affect anything I'll close it restart and see if that fixes it, I hope it does.
locked 30 fps? sounds like a v-sync issue, check your driver settings

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
It looks like the awards for 9/29 (yesterday) haven't been run yet. These kinds of anomalies are common when Yeef goes in and jukes them to give himself more awards. Also you still never explained where all the per map kills from 3.0 went. You deleted them didn't you.

Yeef

fallengorn said:
YESSSSSS.

Yeef, what's the deal with the stats? I get the award for Most Kills but not Rowket Lawn Chair? Ridiculous!
It's some weird bug where the awards don't actually update even though it says they did. If you look at all of the most recent award it says they're from the 28th, not the 29th. I'll look into it some other time, but running the awards script manually seems to fix it.

Borgnine said:
It looks like the awards for 9/29 (yesterday) haven't been run yet. These kinds of anomalies are common when Yeef goes in and jukes them to give himself more awards. Also you still never explained where all the per map kills from 3.0 went. You deleted them didn't you.
I don't know what you're talking about. Mainly because when i try to go to a map page the query takes FOREVER to complete.

Borgnine

Yeef said:
I don't know what you're talking about. Mainly because when i try to go to a map page the query takes FOREVER to complete.

bbeWn.jpg

And it gets worse from there on down the line. It looks like the kills are from the last 30 days but the deaths are total, I'm really not sure though. I know I ain't no .56 on Nucleus, that shit is my jam!

Yeef

So it looks like the map pages were counting kills from the old server after i deleted, but no other stats. Re-adding 3.0 fixed the issue. Even in death, 3.0 causes Jank!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Remy said:
Just put in the termination request for Janky 3.0. Good night, sweet prince.
Hmmm...I was more like THE JANK ISN'T GONE! FUCKING PUT A STAKE IN IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

So, how long til we're on Jank 5.0: The Halo TF2 server of K:D ratios and RAGE!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Kuro Madoushi said:
So, how long til we're on Jank 5.0: The Halo TF2 server of K:D ratios and RAGE!
In Jank 5.0 there will be pop-ups in the middle of the game to rate every player in the current match!

Yeef

fallengorn said:
In Jank 5.0 there will be pop-ups in the middle of the game to rate every player in the current match!
Actually, I was planning on installing a plugin that makes all weapons act as if they were strange weapons. I could also, manually, set the kill milestones. Obviously, I'd set it to every 0.3 kills. That way, every time someone gets a kill you get 3 pop ups and 4 every 10th kill!

Borgnine

Yeef could you write me a script that plays the bass line to the Devo song every time I get a whip kill? Obviously I would need it broadcasted to the entire server. If that's not possible, having it play every time I swing the whip would be fine too.

Oh also this needs to play during all Nucleus matches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrEev6oF9W8

ToXic Yams

Neo Member
1:12 PM - AcciDante: did you see the gif?
1:12 PM - ToXic Yams: ewwwwwww
1:12 PM - ToXic Yams: now i did
1:12 PM - AcciDante: hahaahah

Blizzard

Banned
ToXic Yams said:
1:12 PM - AcciDante: did you see the gif?
1:12 PM - ToXic Yams: ewwwwwww
1:12 PM - ToXic Yams: now i did
1:12 PM - AcciDante: hahaahah
And thus a new Borgnine is born. (I'm expecting to see that in animated spray form within the weekend)

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Blizzard said:
And thus a new Borgnine is born. (I'm expecting to see that in animated spray form within the weekend)
That's pretty tame compared to Borgnine's sprays. Everyone still has their clothes on.

Top Bottom