• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Then Fastlane came up, even though we voted for Foundry. I changed to Gorge so they didn't suffer that terrible map.

Fastlane makes me ragequit.

I stand by my superior map opinion!

Yeef

I actually just had burgers for dinner. That post had nothing to do with it though. I plan all of my meals out a week in advance.

Yeef

Okay, the map changing thing is fixed for reals now. I actually tested it, unlike before where I just assumed it would work. If it's still a problem then the only thing left that it could be is something somehow getting changed during quickplay hours. The Jank is strong, but I believe I may have this one won.

Okay, the map changing thing is fixed for reals now. I actually tested it, unlike before where I just assumed it would work. If it's still a problem then the only thing left that it could be is something somehow getting changed during quickplay hours. The Jank is strong, but I believe I may have this one won.

You mean it won't just change from fastlane to gorge anymore? Good.

Yeef

I don't bother with custom HUDs. CommunityHUD, FrankenHUD and PVHUD are all good, but personally, I'm fine with the normal HUD (with a few small tweaks).

Proven

Biggest problem is schedules. GAF is the only community that I'm active enough in to want to team with, but I'd have to put in a good amount of effort be on often enough for practices. And then we'd need practice partners. I figure we take small steps first and do some small community vs. community events once a month. I'm sure we could get GG and some other places interested. I'm friends people in Couch Athletics, and they do weekly 'srs bsns' stuff all the time.

As for the detonator buff, Star explained in a video (although I really should fact-check this) that the detonator buff wasn't really a buff to the detonator. They lowered the Pyro's weight so essentially all explosions will send him further than before.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwigZero

He's the one that got posted earlier. Subscribe to him, and you will learn about a lot of jump spots. The only reason I don't use half of them is because jumping into a flank area on GAF with less than 150 health and no long range artillery means death, even if my reflects are perfect.

Oh, and I enjoy Fastlane enough to have a 24/7 Fastlane server in my favorites. Prolane is just an awful map full of holes made for Scout lovers and people that need to get lost in order to avoid fights.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Biggest problem is schedules. GAF is the only community that I'm active enough in to want to team with, but I'd have to put in a good amount of effort be on often enough for practices. And then we'd need practice partners. I figure we take small steps first and do some small community vs. community events once a month. I'm sure we could get GG and some other places interested. I'm friends people in Couch Athletics, and they do weekly 'srs bsns' stuff all the time.

As for the detonator buff, Star explained in a video (although I really should fact-check this) that the detonator buff wasn't really a buff to the detonator. They lowered the Pyro's weight so essentially all explosions will send him further than before.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwigZero

He's the one that got posted earlier. Subscribe to him, and you will learn about a lot of jump spots. The only reason I don't use half of them is because jumping into a flank area on GAF with less than 150 health and no long range artillery means death, even if my reflects are perfect.

Oh, and I enjoy Fastlane enough to have a 24/7 Fastlane server in my favorites. Prolane is just an awful map full of holes made for Scout lovers and people that need to get lost in order to avoid fights.

But according to Toggles, GG is bad so they wouldn't be any competition! D:

TwigZero...is that Twig's alternate youtube account?

Proven

But according to Toggles, GG is bad so they wouldn't be any competition! D:

TwigZero...is that Twig's alternate youtube account?

I've been wondering this, but I keep forgetting to ask him. Mostly because it would mean that he's been constantly playing TF2 under the radar.

Yeef

It seems like, lately, about 50%~65% of my replays just crash TF2 when i try to load them up. They really need to fix that shit.

Griegite

still a junior
I got lost on Steel again haha

sigh

also, forkball, i hate you and your caber

I'm pretty sure it's a rite of passage in playing Steel to get lost at least once. And for me Accidante was the annoying one with the caber haha. Also this is Leo without the whoreo prefix.

Top Bottom