• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Blizzard

Banned
I think there are maps in spawn and typically labelled doors on Steel. However, I also probably found it a very confusing map when I started playing it, and now it's one of my favorites. :)

Forkball

I love playing Caberman. Impractical? Yes. Hilarious? Yes. I was trying to hit AcciDante in the air, but couldn't do it. I did bump into him once and passed him a few times.

Yeef

I think it was me and Java both leaving at the same time that killed the server more than Goldrush. Also, we pretty much played 3 payload maps back to back with a quick, unbalanced Steel steamroll in between. (Barn Blitz, Badwater, Steel, Gold Rush).

Also, to your point, I already got rid of Degroot and Hydro long ago. ;o

Weird, I would expect the opposite. Badwater always seems to fill the server up, for instance, while some of the underplayed or custom maps might empty it out.

I think it has to do with server morale as well. if Yeef doesn't even want to play and leaves, people is going to follow suit.

I think it was me and Java both leaving at the same time that killed the server more than Goldrush. Also, we pretty much played 3 payload maps back to back with a quick, unbalanced Steel steamroll in between. (Barn Blitz, Badwater, Steel, Gold Rush).

Also, to your point, I already got rid of Degroot and Hydro long ago. ;o
As Joe Carter said, Java actually stayed for a bit. Along with Forkball, etc.

Yeef

I think it has to do with server morale as well. if Yeef doesn't even want to play and leaves, people is going to follow suit.

As Joe Carter said, Java actually stayed for a bit. Along with Forkball, etc.
Well, I have stuff to do. I was supposed to get a bunch of stuff done today, but before I started on errands I told myself I'd just do one quest in Skyrim. 74 hours later there is a TF2 announcement and the day is gone!

Look at this though; how could you not want to explore it?!
FB20D2054C3EE1D001E55058A73410F5F2F4E3FF

It's unreasonable to say Yeef should stay on the server... we all have shit to do.

The best solution is to not vote for bad maps. Generally, I find payload really annoying but that's just me.

Okay best thing ever is discovering an angry comment on your steam page made months ago from someone you've never heard of declaring you to be a troll with no life probably because you killed him too many times or told him that his demoknight was bad or killed them once on a halloween map or whatever

Okay best thing ever is discovering an angry comment on your steam page made months ago from someone you've never heard of declaring you to be a troll with no life probably because you killed him too many times or told him that his demoknight was bad or killed them once on a halloween map or whatever

Surely [insert some gaffer that i want to insult] isn't THAT forgettable.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Didn't know they were still giving them out. Maybe I should start listening to the Kritzkast.

I'm not going to listen to the Kritzkast.

I told you! Drunken punch side step
then when you get it use drunken twist and side step
repeat

I'll post all the goddamn GODHAND jokes I want! :mad:

That's what I been doing! Just trying to make some gold from Slots. I kept dying at certain points in the game because I didn't know you could buy powerups to permanently upgrade your health, etc.

You could at least pick a good game for your source of jokes.
ooooohhhhh

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I been doing! Just trying to make some gold from Slots. I kept dying at certain points in the game because I didn't know you could buy powerups to permanently upgrade your health, etc.

ooooohhhhh

If you're playing it properly, you really won't get hit. Even from bosses.

TOGGLES IS SO SALTY, LULZ!

desh

You're only half-right.

While, from the shooter's end, it may seem as if the sniper rifle is acting perfectly appropriately, from the victim's end, it's a big, ol' what-in-the-sam-hill as they run around the corner a full second before they die to someone no longer in line of sight.

Welcome to Team Fucking Fortress 2. (Or Source games in general, though TF2 is the only one I've played enough to really notice it.)

to be fair, I can't think of a single FPS I've ever played online that didn't have this problem.

Quake 1 does not have this problem.

Yeef

Everyone needs to work on their communication skills. There were tons of times that people were saying things over the mic and other people just ignored it. For instance when I (and another person) say "there's a spy behind you soldier" like 4 times, if you're playing soldier you should probably turn around to check.

Everyone needs to work on their communication skills. There were tons of times that people were saying things over the mic and other people just ignored it. For instance when I (and another person) say "there's a spy behind you soldier" like 4 times, if you're playing soldier you should probably turn around to check.

Sometimes I play muted.

How am I supposed to hear the Frasier reruns on the Hallmark channel otherwise?

Sometimes I'm guilty of this.

New Pyro weapon is stupid. Makes any Pyro too OP. I could probably be a good pyro too if I had the weapon.

Top Bottom