• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Alienups

Was so tired...but at least friggin artistdud didn't caber me.

at least 25% of my deaths tonight came from being caber'd in the face

m9IFp.jpg

Bruce_warns.gif

Sorry Tf2 GAF, but I just got Dota2. FINALLY. Going to try it out.

Probably be back very soon

EDIT: I ALMOST FORGOT. PSO2 Alpha starts today as well... FUUUUUU

Blizzard

Banned
I tried to be caberman tonight, but the thing does so little damage if you don't use a shield with it. You can hit a spy point blank and unless you melee him once or twice again, he'll kill you with a pistol.

Anyone know how to fix this replay error I keep getting? I'll go to watch a replay and it'll load but then crash tf2 before it starts playing and leave me with this box that says "Engine Error" and "CModelLoader::FindModel: NULL name". It seems like 1 out of ever 5 replays I save will ever work.

Fun games tonight. That last second win on Fastlane was great, especially with Red having 1 or more dominations per player and Blu having... 2? total.

EDIT: I meant Thunder Mountain, not Fastlane. Whoops!

Blizzard

Banned
Fun games tonight. That last second win on Fastlane was great, especially with Red having 1 or more dominations per player and Blu having... 2? total.
Everybody on red or everybody but one person had dominations on Thunder Mountain, yet lost in the end! I think we had like, two. But we had heart! Miles and miles and miles of heart.

Tenck

Sorry Tf2 GAF, but I just got Dota2. FINALLY. Going to try it out.

Probably be back very soon

EDIT: I ALMOST FORGOT. PSO2 Alpha starts today as well... FUUUUUU

Ah very cool. I got a key for Guy Kazama today, and hopefully we get to play some more.

Dude is a serious Dota fanatic!!

Lol poor Blizzard

I started off my first night trying engineer by spamming minisentries everywhere and it is surprisingly just as easy as it looks.

Now to building teleporters...

Yeef

Just got an email for the Super Monday Night Combat beta, but the thing is, I already own it (thanks to Winwood), so I can't redeem the code. If anyone wants it, just post saying so. My understanding is that it comes with two invites, so I'll give the code away on the condition that you gift me back the invites.

Yeef

pfffffffffffffffffft. Kind of hard not to look pro with 4 rockets and a kritz medic on your ass. THAT'S RIGHT FALLENGORN I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
Unlike you and 'Gorn, that guy uses the superior gunboats, not the buff banner.

Fallengorgnine

Forkball

Just got an email for the Super Monday Night Combat beta, but the thing is, I already own it (thanks to Winwood), so I can't redeem the code. If anyone wants it, just post saying so. My understanding is that it comes with two invites, so I'll give the code away on the condition that you gift me back the invites.

Me please, I'm not in enough betas!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
pfffffffffffffffffft. Kind of hard not to look pro with 4 rockets and a kritz medic on your ass. THAT'S RIGHT FALLENGORN I'M CALLING YOU OUT.

Pfffffft. I always end up having to chase medics down
unless they're Ace, Kirsten, and LEO.

In other news, guess who finally got a DOTA 2 beta invite. :O

Chesskid1

Banned
Me please, I'm not in enough betas!

i got one for you if yeef doesn't.

they give a code and two invites to one account btw yeef. i received the code via email, and when i logged in steam, i had two invites as well (didn't use code yet). invitees get nothing iirc.

Zomba13

If there are any spare Super MNC invites/codes whatever anyone feel like sending one my way? I've wanted to get in since I saw the GB QL of it. Looks really good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jwZLIkDgs

a pro on a pub server. erm... some of the players on blue are really bad. nice rocket jumps.

Don't get me wrong, b4nny is freakin awesome, but man was that server full of fucking idiots. Nobody turning around, nobody even goddamn attacking him. I don't even think he needed a pocket medic.

For those of you paying attention
1. If you have a pocket, you should NOT EVER take the health unless you're down to one hit left and there are others nearby.
2. Look up.
3. Provide spam support. Too often, I see people try to go at it alone OR get low on health and pussy out. Even if you're low on health, if you're running to get some and you see your teammates firing towards a direction, you need to try and send a rocket or two in the general vicinity as well to help them out. Additionally, even if you're on low health, if a full health enemy comes, you should try to do even a tiny bit of damage if you can. I remember more than a few times as a scout that I would just keep nibbling away at a heavy's health from far away, but it forces the heavy to either turn, run away, or die.

Sianos

It's amazing how much these mandatory hat updates break the game.

TF2 had been running decently for a bit now, but it seems we're back to hl2.exe errors and inoppurtune freezes.

Yeah, the heavys on the cart didnt even turn around. Gaf server is better than that.

Valve servers are pretty much everything that's annoying about this game. pub clans
iwJN0qjc7G8OO.gif

The adapter for my headset mic finally came in! Enemies spies who run around as me but get away because I keep missing them with my pills, consider yourselves on notice.

Sianos

Instead of trying to spycheck and chase spies, most Pyros I've seen are content to sitting on the cart and flame infinitely.

If they want to fix payload's fundamental flaws the first thing they should change is the cart's dispenser functions. Force Heavies and Pyros to grab health and ammo rather than m1 forever.

Tenck

Instead of trying to spycheck and chase spies, most Pyros I've seen are content to sitting on the cart and flame infinitely.

If they want to fix payload's fundamental the first thing they should change is the cart's dispenser functions. Force Heavies and Pyros to grab health and ammo rather than m1 forever.

Yeef was actually looking into that.

If I see that stupid nonsense, I will shoot anyone with the enforcer on sight.

Top Bottom