• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Proven

Woo, it was super fun playing "vanilla" TF2 (In quotes cause there is still airblasts, engies can move buildings etc) while the item server was down. Was on some random server playing medic and the only one on my team using a mic and people actually did what I said. I said "push up" and the team pushed up. Asked someone to switch to heavy, and I got a heavy. Needless to say, whatever team I was on kept winning over and over, and they were even scrambled twice.

Good stuff B|

I did this for two years on both PC and 360 before I got tired of being the only one talking most of the time. Although it's probably one of the big reasons I took to playing Medic as a leader class.

I have to say you were hanging back and healing a sniper and getting free points. That's what I have to say.
Ha.

also this video is better than every video linked on this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmXZBfll7Q
Yes.

You should play that other video game with me
Agreed.

Yeef

I found a badass new look for my backburner loadout:

ABD015B89F1A72F5B5EE78F5827CA3FDFC596CFC

Also, got a present for Javaman:

4CAB092503BE05CAE8D4C3D5FEE335F10DD38C54

(Also, replays incoming).

Oreoleo

Mandatory update being pushed out:

Team Fortress 2
- Added Something Special For Someone Special
- Added The Snapped Pupil
- Added a new promo item
- Updated the Heavy's sandvich so it will only resupply ammo if the owner picks it up after dropping it. This means the only way to gain health from the sandvich is by eating it.
- Fixed the Red/Blue team skins not working on the Bonk Boy with the new styles
- Updated the in-game trading system to use the Steam trading menus
- Updated these items so they can be traded and crafted:
- The Warsworn Helmet
- The Bolgan
- The Bolgan Family Crest
- The Merc Medal
- The Battle Bob
- The Bushman's Boonie
- Updated cp_gravelpit
- Fixed z-fighting on the fan in the Red spawn building
- Fixed Red Engineers building inside their spawn room
- Hcqngrq gur ybpnyvmngvba svyrf

Sandvich nerf noooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o D: ;_;

Mandatory update being pushed out:

Team Fortress 2
- Updated the Heavy's sandvich so it will only resupply ammo if the owner picks it up after dropping it. This means the only way to gain health from the sandvich is by eating it.
You don't say! Happy day now that heavy can't consume their sandwiches through osmosis.

Oreoleo

I'm assuming that change doesn't apply to the Steak Sandvich.. makes choosing between the two a bit harder. I might have to start rolling with that now instead.

Yeef

I'm assuming that change doesn't apply to the Steak Sandvich.. makes choosing between the two a bit harder. I might have to start rolling with that now instead.
The change applied to both in the beta. So, I assume it's the same in the final game.

Happy days are here again!

Top Bottom