• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

One of my favorite Borgnine pics.

EVSMu.jpg

Amazing

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Sniper problem wasn't that bad, you can easily flank them.

Aside from scaling it down, I would maybe think about propping up a little bit more cover on the cp. (Possibly add more entryways from the tunnels and call it koth_whackamole?)

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Silly gaffers, as though your mortal eyes would be able to gaze upon Gold through some windows on the map. That shit is buried in the 4th skybox behind 7 occlusion brushes.

Since this is the first thing I ever made I was learning as went so it took like way longer than it should have. I think I'll take a little break so I can stop dreaming about my corners touching and then I'll dive back in. This will also give me an opportunity to add more jokes, which is the most important part (more than gameplay certainly).

Should I take the risk and open my 30 crate? I really would rather take the 6-7 keys instead of opening an strange fish or ullapool.

Or is it worth it no matter what?

Kirsten

Should I take the risk and open my 30 crate? I really would rather take the 6-7 keys instead of opening an strange fish or ullapool.

Or is it worth it no matter what?

You SHOULD! Then after you open it and it's a strange kritz I will buy it from you for 7.5 keys.

If it ends up being a strange gunslinger I'm keeping it. I would like the kritz as well, but not as much as the gunslinger.

I think I'd end up jinxing myself and getting a fish or ullapool though. :/

If it ends up being a strange gunslinger I'm keeping it. I would like the kritz as well, but not as much as the gunslinger.

I think I'd end up jinxing myself and getting a fish or ullapool though. :/

Sell the crate.

Buy a gunslinger with the keys you get from it and the key you would have used to open it.

Top Bottom