• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway - Review Thread

Neiteio

Nice reviews! I kind of ignored this in the hoopla over Mario and Zelda. I'd definitely snatch this up if I owned a Vita.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Alright, I already know I'm buying this game based on how it looks and developer pedigree, but I know nothing about how it plays. What kind of platformer is this? Too lazy to read reviews, I just listen to GAF (that means you!)

Rootbeer

Banned
This game is kicking reviewer ass!

Can't decide which I'm more excited to play on Fri. This, Mario or Zelda... it's more overload than i've experienced for a long time.

SRTtoZ

Seriously, if any of you wait for this to be on PS+ ill come to your house and ring your door bell a lot. Go buy this game.

maverick40

Incredible reviews, so happy for sony and MM. To all the peasants that are waiting for the PS+ release, just buy the game it is dirt cheap.

SRTtoZ

I can see MM doing great things with the PS4 now that it has a speaker on the DS4, a touchpad, lights, maybe camera, etc. Should be really cool.

Hopefully port this for one.

There's no way the game would even work on the PS4, given how heavily dependant it is on the Vita's various unique features. If you want to play the game that badly, you're going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a Vita at some point. Sorry man!

maverick40

As mentioned earlier..this is not going to work properly on a home console. This is a franchise that needs to continue on vita. They should make something unique and new for the PS4. Best of both worlds

I know but that engine man!!!!! can you imagine the paper engine on the PS4

VanWinkle

Because of all of the inputs of the Vita, this is one of the most unique games ever made. Who would have thought somebody would find such a great use for the rear touchpad?

Leave it to MM.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I had a Vita! I'll pick this up whenever the new Vita models hit the States.

Jaykay

I'm really happy this is getting such good reviews, as I've been looking forward to this for a while now. Can't wait to finally hop in.

maverick40

There's no way the game would even work on the PS4, given how heavily dependant it is on the Vita's various unique features. If you want to play the game that badly, you're going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a Vita at some point. Sorry man!

oh I have a Vita and this pre-orderd! I just think this engine would look incredible on the PS4. So happy for Media Molecule

co1onel

Because of all of the inputs of the Vita, this is one of the most unique games ever made. Who would have thought somebody would find such a great use for the rear touchpad?

Leave it to MM.

The most surprising part is that nobody seems to be calling them out as feeling gimmicky, saying quite the opposite. I can't wait to try it myself.

Oh yeah, day 1 pre-order redeemed. I'm glad I went dark on this game since the first gameplay vid and screens, it'll be glorious and Rayman Legends is on its way too.

Top Bottom