• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Here's my track list at this time. Definitely want Kitsch to be in there somewhere but too tired to decide.

Q76Vc.png

You can listen to most, if not all of the tracks I listed on youtube. Now, off to sleep.

sephi22

My playlist is going to be a mix of street fighter music, some 8-bit tunes oc-remixed, some troll music (quad city djs stuff) and gangnam style on the snoop lion stage.

Come at me, Tekken-GAF

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Are the older Tekken OSTs confirmed to be releasing as paid DLC or has this just been hinted at so far?

Tekken Club Night nostalgia'd me hard and I want that music in my game. All of it.

Archer Mac

Neo Member
EDIT 2
--- THIS IS NOT X360 EXCLUSIVE IN CASE ANY FOOL WANTS TO GO AND RANT TO HARADA ON TWITTER LIKE @YeezyDude ---
Even though we can look at PartnerNet, don't fu*king push it.
/EDIT 2

Older Tekken OST is already on Xbox's PartnerNet so yes, it's coming.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/...ows-online-pass-bikini-bundle-and-characters/

It's not really a secret since anyone with a PC can actually view PartnerNet content.

EDIT: well that was then...this is how it is now
sdasdfgbvdfngf.png

Add 4 new characters, an additional stage, and special customize items, including the Big Bikini Bundle and special Lili skirt, to take your TEKKEN experience to the next level!
Add 4 new characters, an additional stage, and special customize items, including the Big Bikini Bundle and special Lili skirt, to take your TEKKEN experience to the next level!
Add 2 new characters--Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu--an additional stage, and special customize items, including the Big Bikini Bundle and special Lili skirt, to take your TEKKEN experience to the next level!
Add 2 new characters--Angel and Michelle--an additional stage, and special customize items, including the Big Bikini Bundle and special Lili skirt, to take your TEKKEN experience to the next level!
This pass will gain you access to the game's Online Mode features, where you can do battle against players from all over the world and compete for the highest ranking.
NOTE: This downloadable content is required in order to access Online Mode.
Choose from 41 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 6, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 6! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
Choose from 30 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 2, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
A collection of movies taken from the first TEKKEN! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 5! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 3! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
A collection of movies taken from the first TEKKEN TAG! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
Choose from 134 tracks, taken from the first TEKKEN, TEKKEN 2, TEKKEN 3, and TEKKEN TAG, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
Choose from 47 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 5, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
A collection of movies taken from the first TEKKEN, TEKKEN 2, TEKKEN 3, and TEKKEN TAG! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
Choose from 40 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 3, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 4, TEKKEN 5, and TEKKEN 6! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
Choose from 37 tracks, taken from the first TEKKEN TAG, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
Choose from 20 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 4, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
Choose from 27 tracks, taken from the first TEKKEN, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 2! Check them out any time you like through the GALLERY mode.
A collection of movies taken from TEKKEN 4! Check them out any time you like through the in-game GALLERY mode.
Choose from 108 tracks, taken from TEKKEN 4, TEKKEN 5 and TEKKEN 6, to customize your symphonic experience! All tracks are available through the in-game TEKKEN TUNES mode.

Nothing that we don't already know. Music, movies, online pass, pre-order stuff....I wouldn't even write this if they had something special hidden even though anyone can view the list. They could obfuscate names likes many other publishers do so their stuff won't get recognized but it's Microsoft's fault that anyone can view stuff that's not meant for public.

Archer Mac

Neo Member
Probabbly still is, but if it's just there unprotected for anyone to see it doesn't mean much, does it?

Since NDA is between Microsoft and companies which use PartnerNet we could say that it's Microsoft's fault for not securing the stuff they agreed to hide from the public. They're not leaking stuff, it's all leaked already....and they can't NDA the public.
I hope they close their "closed" marketplace because it could easily lead to actual leaks. :(

GrayFoxPL

DEATH™;41245009 said:
@grayfox about 3 v. 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhmbFiQCBks

Sorry, gotta troll...

@sayah

If it weren't for her DBD suit, I won't consider nina hot before... DAT SUIT...

He did almost no tagging in this tag battle, lol.

T Advance was so bad. At least music was interesting.

3ds Tekken also has new music and Stages. Would love to have them in Tag2.

DBD Anna design >>>> Tekken Anna.

Horseress

He did almost no tagging in this tag battle, lol.

T Advance was so bad. At least music was interesting.

3ds Tekken also has new music and Stages. Would love to have them in Tag2.

DBD Anna design >>>> Tekken Anna.

Talking about 3ds Tekken, is it good? Feels like T6 or it's completely different?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So yeah, this might not be anything exciting to you guys. but I've been training in T6 in anticipation of TTT2, and I just pulled off my first 10 hit combo ever (Heihachi's 10 hit #2, in T6).

And I did it on the goddamn PSP version, of all things. :D

GrayFoxPL

So yeah, this might not be anything exciting to you guys. but I've been training in T6 in anticipation of TTT2, and I just pulled off my first 10 hit combo ever (Heihachi's 10 hit #2, in T6).

And I did it on the goddamn PSP version, of all things. :D

You've reached 1 kyu.

Sorry!

10 strings are kinda desperate last resort for many online players. Worth learning to block them as it's stupid way to lose. But in tag 2 there are like 120 of them. Who'd learn that?

Generally d+1 to deny 10 strings.

AAK

Any word on allowing multiple tracks per stage to play randomly?

No reply for me yet. I suppose the best thing we can do is request it to Harada/MichealMurray/FilthieRich and hope it'll be able to be patched in.

However in hindsight, they probably didn't think it's a worthy thing to implement since a match usually lasts a maximum of 3-4 minutes and most tracks are approximately that length. But still a feature like that wouldn't have hurt.

ANYWAYS, I came accross this gem of a youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NamcoMusicCenter

Everything is in playlist format.... listen away in bliss.

SarBear

Well, I'm completely paid up on my pre-order. I was going to just rent this for a while, but the hype in this thread sold me on it. Thanks guys!

No reply for me yet. I suppose the best thing we can do is request it to Harada/MichealMurray/FilthieRich and hope it'll be able to be patched in.

However in hindsight, they probably didn't think it's a worthy thing to implement since a match usually lasts a maximum of 3-4 minutes and most tracks are approximately that length. But still a feature like that wouldn't have hurt.

ANYWAYS, I came accross this gem of a youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NamcoMusicCenter

Everything is in playlist format.... listen away in bliss.
No, I meant something like choosing 3 songs for one stage and the game randomly picks one to play every time you fight on it. I want this because I'd hate to constantly replace the tracks whenever a mood strikes. But if I can put Moonlit wilderness, its remix, AND Morning Field on one stage, that'd be great. Not to play through all of them, just the one track that loads up.

AAK

oooooohhh.... *smacks head* Sigh, I asked him the wrong question then, sorry man for misunderstanding :(

MarkMan, care to chime into this gentleman's concern? :p

@GrayFox I shall trump you with this!

iVGNPejSAoli7.jpg

GrayFoxPL

^^ Nice
Harada Harem Tournament

I'm bored...

So gifs!

iZxw0ryHHSwz9.gif

Aww!
iZ0mL9CSyXS2c.gif

Tekken 2 Angel shit was so freaky. (They'll make it ever scarier in Tag2 I bet)
ihaPRSfLPjhC8.gif

But Tag1 Angel was beautiful. This Angel >>> Tag2 Angel
iMs97sUOorVPP.gif

Best Ending movie ever.
iblTTyFbT6rPop.gif

Don't cry GrayFox. Don't cry!
io77ts4WusM7e.gif

Why Namco doesn't make such CG brilliance anymore? Old CG team must've been fired after T5. Best Gut Punch ever!
ibz3K1MTAE3koQ.gif

Sorry if I killed the internets.

AAK

T4 was the last Tekken where the intro was done in house. T5,T5DR,T6,T6BR,TTT2 I believe all of their intro's were done by Digital Frontier, the same guys who made Blood Vengeance. The Ending CG's are done in house though. Hence, it's the product of outsourcing :(

EDIT: And closing with a proper Harada pic:

224016_10150244834293834_503673833_8572307_6502153_n.jpg

GrayFoxPL

T4 was the last Tekken where the intro was done in house. T5,T5DR,T6,T6BR,TTT2 I believe all of their intro's were done by Digital Frontier, the same guys who made Blood Vengeance. The Ending CG's are done in house though. Hence, it's the product of outsourcing :(

Ohh. Interesting.

They need to fire Digital Frontier or work with them better.

AAK

The sad part is, is that the same guy responsible for the T5 intro..... is also the guy, Yoichi Mori, that did Blood Vengeance..... But I'm just going to imagine that Yoichi did the last half hour while the rest is going to be blamed on Dai Saito!

EDIT: As for that TTT1 Devil ending... I had no idea what they were trying say. Kazuya is supposed to be a villain, and then here comes a random act of compassion?
Or was his intention something dirty?

GrayFoxPL

The sad part is, is that the same guy responsible for the T5 intro..... is also the guy, Yoichi Mori, that did Blood Vengeance..... But I'm just going to imagine that Yoichi did the last half hour while the rest is going to be blamed on Dai Saito!

Oh wow this is getting better and better.

Definitely someone competent did the Mishima fight.
ibx497qASGV0vj.jpg

I hate T6 intro so much. How could they greenlight that cheap amateur shit?

Was T6BR short arcade intro also done by DF? That was clearly a better cg animation quality and style.

AAK

As far as I know yes, from T5 onward all the intro sequences were commissioned to Digital Frontier. And agreed, Bloodline Rebellion is the best intro since T5. And LOL @ Doom.... I can't help but imagine the Assist Me Doom acting that out.

GrayFoxPL

EDIT: As for that TTT1 Devil ending... I had no idea what they were trying say. Kazuya is supposed to be a villain, and then here comes a random act of compassion? Or was his intention something dirty?

I think that story is known? Jun was the only weakness of Kazuya and a "thing" that surpassed Devil's control. I don't think it was rape that made Jin, judging from Devil Kazuyas care towards Jun.
More then anything I think this was a nod to old T2 manga where it was mostly this Devil-Kazuya-Jun love melodrama.

AAK

Never read that manga... is it like that anime movie (i.e. non-canon)? only manga I read was that stupid stupid STUPID T6 manga about Lili/Asuka stopping Jin/Kazuya from killing each other during the release of T6 console. No idea where it is now, but they were free to view for a limited time during the release... Thankfully it wasn't canon either. Shoutouts to SDTekken.com for posting those links at the time.

EDIT: Googled it and found it... *pukes @ artstyle*, all in Japanese as well, just skim through it.

EDIT2: WTF, this is crazy violent!

EDIT3: Oh man, there is no way this is canon... only in hell would Heihachi cry in the lap of another woman. What were they thinking!?

GrayFoxPL

Never read that manga... is it like that anime movie (i.e. non-canon)? only manga I read was that stupid stupid STUPID T6 manga about Lili/Asuka stopping Jin/Kazuya from killing each other during the release of T6 console. No idea where it is now, but they were free to view for a limited time during the release... Thankfully it wasn't canon either. Shoutouts to SDTekken.com for posting those links at the time.

I didn't "read" it. It was Japanese only, I think we posted it in this thread ages ago. Well from the pictures it was easy to figure out. I won't bet anything on it, but I think it was kinda canon or treated as such back then. Like there's this vague official game(T2?) synopsis from games that Jun witnessed Devil's animal cruelty - no one knew wtf that meant. In that manga they show how Devil kills Kuma 1 and Jun cries because she loves nature and stuff.
There also was this Kazuya assassination attempt by Nina (not with Anna), so it kinda fits.

Sayah

Here's my track list at this time. Definitely want Kitsch to be in there somewhere but too tired to decide.

Q76Vc.png

You can listen to most, if not all of the tracks I listed on youtube. Now, off to sleep.

I'm starting to listen to the ones I haven't already heard.

Saya you gotta put "My pride" from Max Anarchy on one of those stages. Thats gotta be one of the best songs from that game.

Since Im such a nerd I put together a few of my favorite outfits from Tekken 6. I remember it taking forever for me to get the Japanese sword (left) for Asuka. I wanted swords on each side for her so badly. Tekken 6 is still such a great game, I'll be playing up until the night before TTT2's release.
gtwM8.jpg

Just 22 more days.

Very nice tracklist, bonus points for using a track from Max Anarchy. When you have the time you should listen to the track "Testin' Me", it's like Jin's life story. :lol

I knew the Nina wave was coming, but I still wasn't ready for it.

Just heard Testin me and My Pride and well, damn....Max Anarchy has a sick soundtrack.
Thanks. :)

And that Anna costume is toooooooo good dev.
I think I will steal it.

DEATH™;41245009 said:
@grayfox about 3 v. 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhmbFiQCBks

Sorry, gotta troll...

@sayah

If it weren't for her DBD suit, I won't consider nina hot before... DAT SUIT...

I had her in the DBD costume for awhile in T6 but then I got tired of it.
But yea, I must be the only one who likes Nina here. So many haters. haha

My playlist is going to be a mix of street fighter music, some 8-bit tunes oc-remixed, some troll music (quad city djs stuff) and gangnam style on the snoop lion stage.

Come at me, Tekken-GAF

No words.

GrayFoxPL

I had her in the DBD costume for awhile in T6 but then I got tired of it.
But yea, I must be the only one who likes Nina here. So many haters. haha

I don't hate Nina. Cool character and old - 18 years, damn. Hate her bound move though 1+4, lol.

I only hate Alisa and Lili. Alisa way more though.

AAK

DAMN! According that Manga...
Kazuya and Jun procreated Jin in MID-AIR!
Anyways, finished reading through it & that was relatively adult... did not see that coming LOL.

Also, Heihachi was a wimp, totally the anti-thesis to the representative of Tekken and his manliness!

iburA05mhvuCEa.gif

GrayFoxPL

DAMN! According that Manga...
Kazuya and Jun procreated Jin in MID-AIR!
Anyways, finished reading through it & that was relatively adult... did not see that coming LOL.

Also, Heihachi was a wimp, totally the anti-thesis to the representative of Tekken and his manliness!

iburA05mhvuCEa.gif

Oh yeah, he was crying and shit. Lol.

But he did take Jin into care. So maybe he's good ol' gramps. But then he shoots HIS grandson in the head in point blank range! POW! Good old Hei.

Sayah

I don't hate Nina. Cool character and old - 18 years, damn. Hate her bound move though 1+4, lol.

I only hate Alisa and Lili. Alisa way more though.

20-year-old body man. :p
I was rewatching Blood Vengeance and I think Alisa is the character that single-handedly made the movie bad.

I want a future Tekken movie to bring in Jinpachi, Angel vs. Devil and Ogre and explore them a little more.
Nina could be the protagonist. hehe

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
oooooohhh.... *smacks head* Sigh, I asked him the wrong question then, sorry man for misunderstanding :(

MarkMan, care to chime into this gentleman's concern? :p

@GrayFox I shall trump you with this!

iVGNPejSAoli7.jpg

You can only select one track per stage, not multiple to cycle/random through. :(

ALSO. Here's my bad ass harada pic:

e277b2aacef511e181d822000a1d0110_7.jpg

More awesome pics like this can be found on my instagram! - http://instagrid.me/markman23/ - @MarkMan23

AAK

^^^^Harada with the delinquent pose!!!

I just want to see more martial arts styles represented if they were to make a movie. I want to see a Hwoarang flashy fight, I want to see a Steve Fox punchfest, I want to see King/Marduk musclebust some fools. Instead we got Japanese teen angst and refrigerator fetishes. The Anna/Nina opener was really cool actually using so many of the multithrow setups from the game itself. Really really wish we saw more of that with other characters.

GrayFoxPL

20-year-old body man. :p
I was rewatching Blood Vengeance and I think Alisa is the character that single-handedly made the movie bad.

I want a future Tekken movie to bring in Jinpachi, Angel vs. Devil and Ogre and explore them a little more.
Nina could be the protagonist. hehe

18 years as in Tekken 1 has is 18 years old and Nina's debut.

I think the script made the movie bad. Alisa is not a character that should have more then 5 minutes of screen time. She's not an important character in the series. She's like Ganryu level.

Man, I love Tekken 2 intro. I love Tekken 2 everything!
iblL6wbltNECnM.gif

Sayah

^^^^Harada with the delinquent pose!!!

I just want to see more martial arts styles represented if they were to make a movie. I want to see a Hwoarang flashy fight, I want to see a Steve Fox punchfest, I want to see King/Marduk musclebust some fools. Instead we got Japanese teen angst and refrigerator fetishes. The Anna/Nina opener was really cool actually using so many of the multithrow setups from the game itself. Really really wish we saw more of that with other characters.

Well, Anna/Nina fight scenes have always been good. Movie opened really well and ended really well. Then Alisa came in the middle.

Still prefer BV over the live-action, though. This trailer is a somewhat good representation of what I want from a live-action movie.

Sayah

18 years as in Tekken 1 has is 18 years old and Nina's debut.

I think the script made the movie bad. Alisa is not a character that should have more then 5 minutes of screen time. She's not an important character in the series. She's like Ganryu level.

Man, I love Tekken 2 intro. I love Tekken 2 everything!
iblL6wbltNECnM.gif
That was just a
SFXTK reference
. :p Scroll down to Nina.

And yeah, I was just listening to Tekken 2 opening theme thanks to SDBurton's list. So very awesome.

AAK

I'm still at work... but yeah, 20s will make a crazy big GIF size with my skills. I'm no SunhiLegend :(

Well, Anna/Nina fight scenes have always been good. Movie opened really well and ended really well. Then Alisa came in the middle.

Still prefer BV over the live-action, though. This trailer is a somewhat good representation of what I want from a live-action movie.

Damn I remember that trailer, I remember thinking that holiday meant December. Phew, glad we were proven wrong! But I'll be honest I hope they stick with CG if they go for another movie. At least they were consistent with the voices and the appearances and that played a huge role in my enjoyment of the movie. Also, the fight scenes could retain the supernatural fights while still maintaining the realistic-esque setting which is only really possible with CGI.

Sayah

I'm still at work... but yeah, 20s will make a crazy big GIF size with my skills. I'm no SunhiLegend :(

Damn I remember that trailer, I remember thinking that holiday meant December. Phew, glad we were proven wrong! But I'll be honest I hope they stick with CG if they go for another movie. At least they were consistent with the voices and the appearances and that played a huge role in my enjoyment of the movie. Also, the fight scenes could retain the supernatural fights while still maintaining the realistic-esque setting which is only really possible with CGI.

Yeah, in the end, I would stick with CGI. Can't imagine True Ogre or Angel working nicely in a live-action movie.
And thanks for gif effort. :)

All of these new posts makes me keep thinking there's news or something, damn the excitement.

We're almost there.

Had to size it down, because it was 33mb lol.
Looks nice, I think.
iWz2oBNtnZ5Jc.gif

YEEEEEEEEEES.
+3000 points.

I'm gonna have to bookmark this page and the last few pages. Filled with too many awesome gifs thanks to you.

Top Bottom